By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51:26 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:50:06 pm I appreciate all your comments! I do feel like sometimes I'm not that entertaining. So I really do appreciate it
You just being yourself is plenty entertaining. Especially after you stopped being so mad at us for sneaking in an extra game. :D
I really wish it was an 80 person game just to piss him off more <3
Susie Smith liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
Since neither Shirin or bret really answered my question at ftc, can a host answer?

why did they vote me out?

Did they honestly think they had a better chance with Wendell?

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By James
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53:18 pm Since neither Shirin or bret really answered my question at ftc, can a host answer?

Call them out in the reunion lol!

James

• Loser
By James Zinkand
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:53:18 pm Since neither Shirin or bret really answered my question at ftc, can a host answer?

Presumably because you were harder (edited) to beat in challenges and because Shirin trusted Wendell more than you?  But they also underestimated Wendell's jury appeal a bit.

James Zinkand

• Host
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom

Challenge threat perhaps? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Ricard
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:54:24 pm

Presumably because you were easier to beat in challenges and because Shirin trusted Wendell more than you?  But they also underestimated Wendell's jury appeal a bit.
A bit?
James Zinkand, Domenick liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Hosting team, thank you so much for putting this wild game together for us. That was such a journey, you all deserve props for your maniacal planning.

And great game to everyone who played! :clap:

I'm only 1 glass of wine deep
Ricard, Loveita Adams, Shonee Fairfax and 5 others liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Alright everyhone, Tomorrow, we will get to the Awards ceremony at 8c/9e. Where we'll name the Fan Favorite, Player of the Season, Valentine Award and more as well as a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT regarding season 41 of Stranded. You won't want to miss it. We will let the voted out players voices be heard! (well most of them, there are 40 of you suckas).

But for now. Please join us on the official discord server as alumni for the reunion! (We'll have a voice reunion now!)

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom