With Jacob and Jay being sent to the jury tonight, we're now at Final Four! We've reached the endgame now, just one more to go. This may likely be your final confessional before you have to face the music. Good luck, from your studly host Dean!
  1. Tell us the immediate short term goal of winning immunity. Winning means you're guaranteed a spot at F3. Who do you absolutely not want to win immunity? Do you think that you're in serious danger if you don't win it?
  2. Who HAS to go home this round for your win to happen?
  3. Notice something about the four of you remaining? Each one of you represents someone from each of the four original tribes. One Lato, one Zakros, one Kameiros, one Mausolus. Two of you are bound to receive the $100 soon for being the last person from their game, even if they don't become winner of Aegean Sea. Does this affect your strategy at all? Who deserves or doesn't deserve this nice little bonus?
  4. Look at the jury. There are now 10 jurors who will be deciding the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea. How do you think each of them will vote as a juror? Who will ask the hard questions at FTC? Give us a detailed ranking of each juror, and who you think is likely to vote for which finalist?
  5. Have you thought about your FTC resume yet? What do you think will be headlining your speech to the jurors?
  6. No further questions from me... just some last minute reflection. Any thoughts you want to share that haven't been shared already? Any about the game, what you've learnt about yourself as you've spent your entire month playing this?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
Bret and Shirin are telling me they want Erika out
Erika telling me she want Bret out
I might survive even without immunity?
I really damn hope so
I think surviving that with my current threat level will kinda lock in the win for me? And people can't say I relied on F4 immunity. It would be hella nice to win tho for once. I think if I do win my best chance is to take out Erika- she probably gonna get Lindsey, Rachel, Ricard, maybe Genie maybe Wills votes so thats scary
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
36 DOWN, 3 MORE TO GO!!!
Absolutely insane. Can't believe I made it here. Just one vote away, out of 40 people. This has been a crazy season and I just need a sweet finish. Manifesting an immunity win tonight 😤😤😤
1. Tell us the immediate short term goal of winning immunity. Winning means you're guaranteed a spot at F3. Who do you absolutely not want to win immunity? Do you think that you're in serious danger if you don't win it?
I think Erika winning would be probably the worst, but I think I can still survive. I trust Erika to vote Bret with me, and maybe Shirin will stick to her word and vote Bret with us. But if not I think I can get fire-making at least. I think I'll definitely be targeted unless me or Shirin win and then it might be actually between Erika and Bret which ideal scenario would be Shirin winning and me not even getting a vote- would build me such a strong case and will prove my social game this season worked. But for my sanity, I'd love to win for once and then I'm sure I can take out Erika, and then I think my win is secured against Bret and Shirin. Plus me receiving votes pretty much every tribal since F9 is getting tiring 😂
2. Who HAS to go home this round for your win to happen?
I'd say I can win against anyone, but Erika will definitely be the toughest competition. As far as control goes I'd say I played better but her game was way more out there at the start and she didn't hold back on anything, which is definitely admirable. I think she got a few votes locked to her. 
3. Notice something about the four of you remaining? Each one of you represents someone from each of the four original tribes. One Lato, one Zakros, one Kameiros, one Mausolus. Two of you are bound to receive the $100 soon for being the last person from their game, even if they don't become winner of Aegean Sea. Does this affect your strategy at all? Who deserves or doesn't deserve this nice little bonus?
I definitely believe that if we want to award the best game out of every season the money should go to Erika and me, but this doesn't mean I'm going to target Bret for $100. The money is an amazing bonus but I'm here for the title more than anything.

4. Look at the jury. There are now 10 jurors who will be deciding the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea. How do you think each of them will vote as a juror? Who will ask the hard questions at FTC? Give us a detailed ranking of each juror, and who you think is likely to vote for which finalist?
Jessica- votes emotionally. Hopefully that means me
Genie- votes for best game. Gonna be probably leaning Erika since she knows her for longer? But I think I can get her vote as well
Taylor- votes me I think
Tyler- probably gonna vote Shirin, to try and give her 2nd place
Ricard- gonna vote for best player, but 90% sure he votes Erika
Rachel- same as Ricard, apparently she didn't like me
Will- lolol I need a miracle to get his vote. I can see him vote Shirin or Bret out of spite
Lindsey- votes for best game. Gonna lean Erika over me
Jacob- votes me like 99% sure
Jay- I think will base it on FTC performance and will be open between me and Erika
Erika/Shirin/Bret- I think will vote for me. Erika might feel burned if I vote her out despite us still talking about going to the end together.

5. Have you thought about your FTC resume yet? What do you think will be headlining your speech to the jurors?
I think my resume is quite good. I had plenty of moves pre merge and I was running my original tribe. Played double agent as much as I can. Sent an idol that changed the course of the game and set me up with strong allies in merge. Flipped from being on the bottom of a tribe after Stephanies boot to being on top, publicly, but lowered my threat level enough in merge to survive the first couple of votes while having open doors with almost everyone to help me get as far as I can and be flexible. Been voted as most likely to win at touchy subjects and survived a close vote, made a move at F8 that largely improved my position and got me this far with my ideal F4. Been targeted since then almost every vote and still survived. Threw votes on Bret to secure safety even with an idol play. Made my duo with Shirin non visible while everyone thought it was Jacob, which gave me a lot of information and power, and I believe still does. And I did all that without winning immunity even one time, just pure social and strategic skills. Even if I end up 4th, I can proudly say this was BY FAR my best ever game, and doing all that in a 40 player season just adds to it.

Mike, Hope Driskill, Dean Kowalski and 1 others liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Okay so I checked previous seasons final challenges and they all seem to have this challenge gauntlet of previous challenges, so I got ready with some stuff, it looks like it also involves some game trivia so I listed as much info as possible to have easy access. Hopefully that'll help. I really REALLY want to win this one, and if it's the same challenge as previous seasons I think I have a good shot. Jay and Jacob were also my biggest challenge competitors so I'm happy they're out before this final challenge.

I'M READY THIS IS MY GAME TO LOSE IM SO NERVOUS
James Zinkand, Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
We got passover here so too busy for a video not to talk about a speech, but I cant articulate in words how much this means to me. I NEED to win. I've been trying to win one of these games for almost a year and a half and was always so close but didn't. Doing it also out of 40 people and in such a good and respected org? I really couldn't ask more. I'm very proud of the game I played and I hope the jury can award that. So nervous and excited for tonight 😭🥺
Stephanie, Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Erika saying she was the vote for me at F5, and would've done the same is such a relief to hear tbh. I made up my mind long ago about letting her go at F4, but it was not easy and she had me convinced she wants to go to the end with me, so kuddos to her. I asked Shirin after the F4 vote if she would have taken me if I didn't win and she said she wouldn't have voted me 🤩 I'm so happy at least that read was right and I was at least guaranteed fire-making (Bret didn't answer me yet so who knows maybe he would've taken me as well). Feeling really good about my chances and I can now counter the "strategic misstep" Jay was talking about. I wasn't relying on this immunity, but I also knew that without Jay and Jacob, my chances are way better of winning it.
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Okay Bret said it was up in the air for him, so maybe Shirin wanting Erika more would have swayed him to just vote Erika with us. Going there without immunities would have given me even a bigger case but if anyone will criticize me for relying on the FIC I know I can tell them I wasn't going anywhere anyway
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Also I just finished the speech and it's 7 pages oops 😅
There was a lot in this game and I didn't want to skip anything so just labeled it to topics and tribes so people could skip whats irrelevant to them.

I'll probably wait until closer to the deadline to post, I don't want to be the first to not let the other 2 to read it and try and counter my speech in theirs
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
This FTC is weird.. there are barely any questions and I feel kinda bad for Bret and Shirin... they both don't really get any chance from the jury. I do think Shirin will get like 2 votes tho (my prediction is Tyler and Will will vote her), but also wishing a unanimous win for myself 😂
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Okay so Will is NOT voting Shirin oop
Didn't get if that means he doesn't vote me too?
Hopefully he will
Tbh if my read was bad and he actually wanted to go to the end with me then I don't deserve his vote

I also wish Erika and Jessica would written anything but Erika said on her way out she 100% voting me and Jessica been liking a lot of my posts, including my FTC speech but not the others, so Im positive about it. 
With Shirin not answering any questions Tyler might not vote her. It would be so sexy if I win this unanimous 🤩

I just want the winner to be announced already for my last post to be 39 DOWN, 0 MORE TO GO 😎
Domenick, Rocker liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe