By Wendell
Hi Zakros! Thought it could be cool to make intros about ourselves (totally did not steal this idea) as there are some new faces to us all!
So I'll start- I'm Wendell- 20 years old from Israel. I'm serving in the army as a singer and my passion and dream would be a professional singer and actor. I love board games, music, and mostly just hanging out with my friends! Excited to start this new phase of the game with y'all!!! 
Taylor, Jessica liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Stephanie
Hi! I’m Stephanie, I’m 21 years old from the US, and I’m a nurse :) Some hobbies of mine include reading, writing and cooking 😋 
Taylor liked this

Stephanie

• Loser
By Carolyn
Hi there, I'm Carolyn. I'm a 20-year-old student in the Carolinas. I love writing, music, Pokemon, and reality television. 
Taylor liked this

Carolyn

• Loser
By Hali
Hi everyone! I’m Hali, I’m a nanny for 3 kids. I live in PA, I love hanging out with friends or binge watching reality shows with my cats and fiancé 😊
Taylor liked this

Hali

• Loser
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Hi everyone! I'm Tay, I'm 25 y.o and I'm in Ontario, Canada! I work in digital advertising and my life revolves around my dog, I enjoy running and playing baseball in my spare time and I also love binging reality tv, music and chill boardgame nights drinking with friends :)

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Tyler
Hi mocha tribe! Tyler, 41. I live with my husband, our Great Dane Alexander, and our cat Monty in the mountains of southern California. I am a graphic designer and illustrator for an electric scooter company. I enjoy playing games like Civilization in my free time and am a big fan of RuPaul's Drag Race. Looking forward to kicking ass as chocolate thunder: Zakros! 

Tyler

• Jury
By Bret
Omg i just saw this lol! Well, hello everybody im Bret I am 21 and from Arizona. My main interest is music! anything music is great. I love going out with my friends to concerts and all sorts of music events. I am super excited to be seeing Clairo next week, if anybody knows who that is. I also love thrilling experiences! My sister and I went skydiving recently, and wow it was incredible. I know its scary, but do it!! It is so fun and honestly not as scary as you'd think (after the jump). Can't wait to continue meeting you and good luck tonight

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Jessica
Hiii fam! I'm only a week late, LOL, sorry! I'm Jessica, and I am 39! I live in Columbus, Ohio with my daughter Eden, and my dog Sofia. I'm in Fashion Merchandising and also a cheer coach. I also have a podcast, and that is probably my favorite thing to do!  I love garbage dumpster fire reality shows, dancing, and laughing until I pee my pants.
I'm having so much fun with everyone! xoxoxo

Jessica

• Jury