Immunity Challenge #11 - The Art of Deduction

Overview:
When the challenge starts, I will post a list of tribe names, trees, sports, food, and animals commonly seen in Greece. I will then post a list of clues that will allow you to deduce the location of each of these items. In other words, you are trying to solve which tribe, tree, sport, food, and animal is at each beach.
Notes:
  • Beaches are arranged in ascending numerical order from left to right (i.e., if there were 10 beaches, Beach #1 is on the far left, Beach #10 would be on the far right).
  • The location of each item can be deduced entirely from the given clues. There is not necessarily any correspondence to Greecian life, the stranded forums, or any other external factor.
  • When a clue references a direction, it can be referring to any beach in that directionEXAMPLE: If a clue reads “the pig is to the right of beach 1, that means the pig could be at beach 2, beach 3, or beach 4. You must use other clues to deduce which is correct.
  • When a clue gives a specific number, it is referring to only that number. EXAMPLE: if a clue reads “There is one beach between the pig and the donkey” it means there is exactly one beach between the pig and the donkey.
  • The phrase “directly to” refers to the next beach over. EXAMPLE: if a clue reads “The pig is directly to the left of beach #3” it means the pig is at beach #2.
  • Your final post should clearly show the complete contents of every beach. I recommend a format something like: (beach #1 coconut tree, pagong tribe, pig, baseball, spaghetti. Beach #2 maple tree, fang tribe, donkey, hockey, pancakes. etc.)

Rules:

• You only get 1 submission as a tribe. So be sure to double-check your answers before submitting them.
• You will submit by posting in your designated Tribe Forums with a clearly marked Submission thread.
• In the event nobody correctly solves the puzzle after 30 minutes, the tribe with the most correct answers in the least amount of time will be declared the winner.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom