Immunity Challenge #9 - It's All Greek to Me

Overview: For this challenge, you will compete individually.

Today's challenge will be a large word search. Hidden within it are 20 Greek words. You must find all 20 words and circle them using some kind of image editing software. I think now even Imgur has drawing tools, so you should be able to find one if you don't have ms paint or photoshop or whatever.

The person to find and circle all 20 words the fastest wins Immunity. The losing tribe will vote someone out tomorrow night.

You may reply to this thread to ask questions. You will see another thread labelled "reply to begin". Once you have replied to that thread, your time will begin and the challenge will appear in the first post (it is hidden until you reply). Your time stops when you post your completed challenge in your confessionals.
Rules:
- You must correctly, clearly, and completely circle all 20 words.
- You will be given a word bank.
Time Limit: Challenge will end at 8:00c/9:00e sharp Sunday, March 27th. Results are to be announced shortly afterward.

Tribal Council will follow at 9:00c/10:00e for both tribes, voting will be due at 9:20c/10:20e. You should prevote if you cannot be there live.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
Alright I have the results:

Zakros:
Tyler 9 minutes 3 seconds
Taylor 11 minutes 5 seconds
Stephanie 11 minutes 6 seconds 
Carolyn 15 minutes 49 seconds 
Wendell 22 minutes 9 seconds 
Hali 25 minutes 58 seconds 
Erika 29 minutes 3 seconds
Jessica 29 minutes 41 seconds 
Bret 41 minutes 26 seconds.
Shirin DNF

Mausolus: 

Ricard 7 minutes 32 seconds
Jacob 9 minutes 50 seconds 
Lindsey 12 minutes 21 seconds
Dom 13 minutes and 45 seconds
Jay 13 minutes 52 seconds 
Rachel 15 minutes 48 seconds
Genie 23 minutes 45 seconds 
Brad 29 minutes 19 seconds 
Will 36 minutes 15 seconds
Bradley 38 minutes 31 seconds 

Ricard and Tyler cannot be voted out tonight. 

Furthermore, there are clues to Hidden Immunity Idols to deal with.

Tyler and Ricard, you will both now receive clues. Please choose one person now that you would like to also receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol

Jeff Probst

• Host
Just to specify, you are not allowed to share the clue privately with anyone behind the scenes, It must only come from me directly until otherwise specified.

Now, Tyler... would you like to select someone else to receive the clue OR would you like it to end here with just you and Tyler receiving the first clue?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:34:07 pm Just to specify, you are not allowed to share the clue privately with anyone behind the scenes, It must only come from me directly until otherwise specified.

Now, Tyler... would you like to select someone else to receive the clue OR would you like it to end here with just you and Tyler receiving the first clue?
Is this question for Tay or Tyler?

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
Taylor wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:39:23 pm
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:34:07 pm Just to specify, you are not allowed to share the clue privately with anyone behind the scenes, It must only come from me directly until otherwise specified.

Sorry, Taylor.

Jeff Probst

• Host
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:39:45 pm
Taylor wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:39:23 pm

Sorry, Taylor.
I'd like to share with Stephanie for being 1 second from 2nd place!

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts