By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
You guys guessed it, it's time to shake things up again here on Stranded.

First thing's first, you'll be assigned a number based on the order you arrive in this thread 1-10 for players who started the game in Stranded in Crete and 11-20 for players who started the game in Stranded in Rhodes.

Good luck, and let the gods favor you.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Here's how this will work. 

You will have the weekend to get to know one another obviously. The two new tribes will feature a Hidden Immunity Idol. Clues will come on Sunday.

On Sunday, BOTH new tribes will go to Tribal Council in our final Double-Tribal of the season (barring any unforeseen circumstances). 

There will be an INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE that will begin tomorrow afternoon and end on Sunday afternoon. You can compete in it on your own schedule, More on that tomorrow.

Finally, we are officially halfway through this insane season, but there are still plenty of new players for you to meet, take advantage of this new tribe. I feel like the players that embrace their new tribes the most will benefit the most in the long run.

Good luck, and play hard. 

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
As I switch things over, please do not message your old tribemates. You can only message your new tribemates from here forward. I will be switching forum permissions in the interim. 

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts