On a side note, I felt it was necessary to give you guys a little pick-me-up heading into the final week.

This has been one of the longest seasons in the series' history, we normally only do 4 weeks (which is rough enough), and you guys have had to endure 5, ON TOP OF the largest cast we have had. Stranded is a unique experience that replicates the emotional hardship of the real show. You find yourself getting wrapped up in the friendships you form, and before you know it you become very emotional over this online game. 

Rest assured, this has been one of my favorite seasons, and each and every one of you contributes to that in your own way. So I need to thank you for making this season special for me. Yes it will be difficult, and exhausting emotionally, but i can assure you that when it's all said and done, it will be something you can look back on fondly and be proud of. You're all members of the Stranded Family now, and the alumni cannot wait to welcome you to the community when this is all said and done.

<3 Probst.
Wendell, Jay, Bret and 3 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts