By Domenick
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:20:28 pm
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:17:38 pm Wendell you fucking did it! The Natalie Anderson is complete haha. You are amazing man love you and so happy for you to get this win!!!
The fk dom i took them all out for you ;)
Wendell literally made a video about how he was gonna get revenge for me and win haha. 
Wendell liked this

Domenick

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts

31st Place
21 - Female - Feisty Astrology Fan
Played By: Ruby
Spoiler: show
Jeff Probst wrote:     You are an absolute star. It’s a shame that you went so aerly here, but you still managed to make a big impact in that short amount of time. You were feisty, strategic, good at challenges, all-around solid and your reads were great! You got nothing to be ashamed of, and you will fit in really well here!    
Loveita wrote:     My winner pick, I love everything about you. From your confidence, your drunk falls down the stairs, escaping from attempted kidnappings, and Poody thinking you might actually be a gay man lying to us about fucking Ozzy. You went SO HARD in the first few days and I thought you would be SET but then things got a little iffier and ultimately you fell to the chaos of the TC Queen. I wish you two had been best allies instead :(     
Dean wrote:     Sydney, you were on fire!! I near had heat exhaustion when the vote fell on you, for I loved seeing you work and talk about your tribemates. One of many robbed pre-jurors. One of a kind gal. Ozzy is at least a good consolation prize, no? Say hi to him for me.    
Michael wrote:     You were just gone way too soon. Everything about you was wonderful, people loved you, people hated you, people wanted to be you. I think most of us still want to be you. Your wild stories are wonderful please keep being you    
Susie wrote:     Love your stories, loved watching you work your ass off when you found yourself in a predicament, love your personality! Hurricane Erika took you out way too soon.    
Crazy James wrote:     Sydney, you are such a dynamic personaility and so fun to talk to.  I think you could have gone really far on a tribe of more predictable players.  Unfortunately, Kamieros was anything but predictable and you were the victim of (IMO) Erika's first big move of the season.      
Shonee wrote:     Icon. Legend. Truly robbed by the format of the game.     

31st Place
29 - Male - Actor
Played By: Tabor
Jeff Probst wrote:     PAUL!!! The second victim of the alliance fake out. You were so much fun in and outside of the game. I really look forward to you joining the community, I think you will thrive there. I also really enjoyed your gameplay while you were in the game. You went out swinging! I hope you get another opportunity very soon to show us what ya got.    
Loveita wrote:     Another player in HUGE NEED of a redemption arc. I love a public call out and wish a few people on your tribe had been the chaotic type to embrace you and bring you in as a piece to work with them afterwards. Unfortunately, your tribe chose to be boring and wouldn't give you an inch.    
Dean wrote:     The second victim of the Zakros 3 debacle... you had that big message to say in camp afterwards, and my god was it ever awkward when people ignored that and kept chatting as is, lmfao. It was sad to see you be in that position, but at the same time, upon tribal council I wish you voted for someone instead of leaving your vote blank.    
Michael wrote:     Your original tribe started out as if they were doing a high school production of the play the crucible. Unfortunately you were the second victim of the witchhunt which was completely unfair to you and you never really had a shot in this game. Sometimes that happens. But I think you took it very well, and I have really enjoyed getting to meet you past few weeks.    
Susie wrote:     A crazy move on another tribe's part left you floundering and your own tribe's initial stupor sent you out. On another season, I could see things turning out very differently for you.    
Crazy James wrote:     I love that Jacob's off the cuff move destroyed the harmony of this tribe.  Sorry you were the victim.    
Shonee wrote:     Seriously... There are no words for how much I disliked Zakros during this stage of the game. Cece saying something does not equal a fact. You were not "rude" or "evil" like some people would have us believe. You were a player in a tough spot with no control. I love you.    

29th Place
34 - Male - Married Father of 2
Played By: Eugenius
Jeff Probst wrote:     You started off the game with a bang finding that idol… and then everyone saw you had it. I really thought you recovered brilliantly though and managed to fight your way into a UTR position. I really think you were one of the better players this season, you just didn’t get the opportunity to really show that off.     
Loveita wrote:     I think you're the type of player we don't get often in the online community, and it was super refreshing to watch you play. You kicked off with that idol find (and reveal oop), but recovered incredibly and played it all the right ways. I totally thought you had set yourself up for greatness, especially with your F2 alliance with Erika...oh...wait. Well, at least it's pretty unique to know that literally 2 seconds is what sent you out?     
Dean wrote:     Voce! I actually really liked you a lot and was super intrigued by your story. You were one of the only people who mentioned in your app you wanted to find an idol. And you did just that. You also did just post in the idol forum when it said not to do that, so you infamously made your idol a public one by accident. I was worried that'd be the end of you for the first round, but you prevailed for a little longer! Honestly, I'd be proud of the short game you played from the cards you were dealt.    
Michael wrote:     Voce, You're a bit of a goober. But I really think that's what I like about you. Your mistake with the immunity idol really set the tone of your tribe and I really believe it was an indication of what was to come. I was very upset to see you leave so early because I was rooting for you!    
Susie wrote:     So glad you came to check out ORGs! I gasped when I saw what happened with your idol. A more experienced player could have handled it a bit differently, but these are the mistakes that humble us as players and that we can look back on later and laugh. I love the game for it's endless learning opportunities - about ourselves, our choices, other players, the game itself. It will never be this hard again!    
Crazy James wrote:     Your mistake with outing yourself with the idol could have cost you, but you recovered amazingly and had a good thing going with Erika.  Unfortunately she and Genie accidentally voted you off, LMAO.  But I think you have a good strategic mind for the game!    
Shonee wrote:     You're another player I really enjoyed. It's so tough because all 40 of you were so great. You are someone I could see winning other seasons with experience under your belt. You're very likable and I miss you.    

29th Place
41 - Female - Friend of Michael's
Played By: Golden
Jeff Probst wrote:     One of the most disappointing early boots of the season for sure. You were a star, your confessionals were hysterical, and your boot was seemingly random. I really hate that you didn’t get a chance to really shine here and I still think you are fantastic. I really hope you stick around on the server because i just want to get to know you more <3    
Loveita wrote:     When are we going to see you on actual TV? You have a presence in front of the camera, and I'm obsessed with it. You've got a head for this game, and I hope you continue trying them out. This time around, you just didn't grab a foothold with enough people, which cost you.     
Dean wrote:     Fuck, your vote hurt me so bad. If only you lasted one more round, the swap might have saved you. You were my favourite on OG Zakros because you were entertaining and weren't afraid to say shit like it was, and OG Zakros was a snooooooozefest full of groupthink. To this day, your video confessionals are still LEGENDARY. Keep being iconic queen <3    
Michael wrote:     Michaela, you know how much I love you. I was rooting for you the whole time and I'm still rooting for you as a person. I am so thankful that you took me up on this offer and decided to play. I think your tribe was just very active and it put you in a difficult spot where it was hard to find your footing. Your video confessionals were top notch and you know that we all love you here!!    
Susie wrote:     I was so mad when you got voted out!! You're so funny and so giving of your thoughts and self. Connecting more with your fellow players early in the game would have gone a long way towards your staying longer.     
Crazy James wrote:     Love your spirit for the game and how you let the lurkers into your thoughts and feelings through your videos.    
Shonee wrote:     UGH. HEARTBREAKING. This was the wrong move for your tribe.    
Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22:39 pm
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:17:38 pm Wendell you fucking did it! The Natalie Anderson is complete haha. You are amazing man love you and so happy for you to get this win!!!
Wendell literally made a video about how he was gonna get revenge for me and win haha. 
cries
Susie Smith, Domenick liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:15 pm Jacob must be hating this, look at all these words!
oh no im good

i did what i set out to achieve with that move

i didn't realize it had such an effect lmao

at least i did something this season
Domenick liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom

27th Place
23 - Non Binary - Friend of Crazy James
Played By: Pony
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were a fighter. I did not anticipate much from you heading into the game, but took the word of James that you would be great. You definitely did not disappoint. You were an early strategic force on OG Mausolus, and you continued to be a force up until your unfortunate Covid diagnosis. Hope you’re feeling better now and will some day return to Stranded to finish what you started <3    
Loveita wrote:     You are such a sweet person!!!!!!!! I am so sad for the way you had to leave the game, because I think you would have been fine otherwise. It's still so crazy to me that you haven't really watched any Survivor! You have a head for this social strategy for sure, on top of just being a genuinely good person.    
Dean wrote:     I gotta say, it was kind of funny with the amount of people who thought you having COVID was fake. Still, hope you felt better after that ordeal. I was hyped up to see a non-Survivor fan play this game, but what can you do. Thanks for that Wuhan. Get Host James to introduce you to the server after, not all of us watch Survivor haha.    
Michael wrote:     I feel like you were in a pretty good spot before you got sick. I hope you're feeling better now, and I believe this is going to be one of those what if questions that this game is always going to have    
Susie wrote:     You were in a great spot just prior to your getting sick, so kudos to you there. I can see you have a lot of potential, people loved you and your social game rocked!    
Crazy James wrote:     Nina!!!! <3 I'm so glad I talked you into playing.  You started super slow compared to your tribemates, but as they burned too fast, you rose to the top and were THE best positioned leading up to the swap.  Unfortunately you got swap-fucked and then got Covid.  But if you have a chance to play one of these again I know you will do great.  Also, definitely the top challenge competitior on Rhodes in the tribal stage.  So it would have been great to see you and Rachel go head to head if you made it that far!  Mazel on your bro's wedding.    
Shonee wrote:     I hope you feel better. It's devastating that your experience ended the way it did. I hate that.    

27th Place
29 - Male - South African Big Teddy Bear
Played By: Francois
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were playing really well, until you weren’t. You just kinda gave up after the swap which was so odd given your influence. And then you wanted back in the game?! You were a little all over the place, but I still maintain you could have been a lot of fun given the right circumstances.    
Loveita wrote:     Oh CeCe, you are a treasure to me. On a personal level, I think you are that teddy bear you claim your friends say you are, and I had huge hopes for you in the game. Unfortunately, I think your downfall was really just jumping to too many conclusions - starting with the Zakros 3 and ending with you thinking you were swap screwed and giving up when you actually could have been in the biggest power position on that tribe if you had put in a little work.     
Dean wrote:     I don't care what anyone says, you're unironically iconic. Bringing up the Zakros 3 alliance to Jay and letting that rumour spread, then actually forgetting that you said that? Hilarious. Most people may not be huge CeCe fans but it was lowkey fun for me... that is until you chose to become a depressed emo on the sidewalk laying out to die during the swap. Why not fight to stay? Like, that's what happens during a swap, you have to talk to new people. Even if you couldn't simp Jay directly anymore, you could have swapped together again later on. Hope you'll come around again soon though.    
Michael wrote:     Cece, i'm not upset over the fact that you were in charge of the witchhunt on Rachel, Paul, and Michelle. And I'm not upset that you did that unknowingly and to the point where you even forgot that you're the one who made it up in the first place. What really upsets me is that the first time that you were put into a difficult position in the game you laid down and died and it really just made it seem like the witchhunt was all for nothing because you didn't even try after. That's what I find really disappointing about you.    
Susie wrote:     That last weekend watching you impale yourself on your misfortune was tough to watch, but your spirit on the server has made me excited to see what you might do if given another chance.     
Crazy James wrote:         
Shonee wrote:     I AM upset with you. You are still a great character and I would have loved seeing more from you. I wish you hadn't given up after the swap because you absolutely had room to maneuver in your swapped tribe. Never give up!    

25th Place
42 - Female - Almost Empty-Nester, Mother of Three
Played By: shuckfatthit
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were one of my favorite casting choices this season. So funny and just different from the normal casting type we get. I think you let the insecurities about your age get the better of you in the end. Still, you were super feisty and fun to watch. I’m glad you stuck around after to talk to us because you’re a cool lady. I look forward to getting to know you in the main server!    
Loveita wrote:     Going to start sounding like a broken record soon, but I love you so much! Your one liner updates in confessionals ALWAYS cracked me up. We all know first hand how stressful these games can be, and you got put on, frankly, one of the most chaotic starting tribes I've ever had the pleasure to lurk. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself enough to stick around with us, because I'm very excited to have you as one of our alumn.    
Dean wrote:     Tiffany! You were the oldest person on this cast, so it was still great to see you hold your own against some of these youngin's you were with. You had a different perspective on things, and it would have been interesting to see that if you made the game-merge. So close! I think you've a knack for these things if you want to try again.    
Michael wrote:     Tiffany, stranded is a very difficult game and I think you were one of the first people to really understand how stressful it could get. I hope that you had enough time to reflect and really understand that you enjoyed yourself in the game. At least I hope you did enjoy yourself. I would love for you to play these games more often I think you could have a lot of fun.    
Susie wrote:     I saw the most of myself in my first game in yours. It's a LOT at once and you navigated it as best you can. With this game under your belt, I hope that you'll keep playing ORGs! You've definitely got the social game for it and I hope that you've also gained the perspective needed to play an ORG with less anxiety. It can be a fun outlet and with your life experience, I think you can be a real force!    
Crazy James wrote:     Tiffany, despite missing night one, you recovered and you rode the roller coaster ride of Kameiros so well, emerging with relatively good relationships with a lot of people.  Unfortunately you were a little more shut off from working with Lindsey and Will on your swapped tribe, and when they joined JD you were the obvious target for them.  But for someone doing this for the first time you did a really good job!    
Shonee wrote:     I miss you.    

25th Place
23 - Male - US Navy Spanish Linguist
Played By: Austeezy
Jeff Probst wrote:     I was hopeful you would be fun based on your interview and application, but sometimes that doesn’t translate into an interesting player. Unfortunately that was the case for you Ken, and you ended up going out quietly as an easier boot for everyone else. A    
Loveita wrote:     Gotta be honest...I don't really remember much about you or your game? You were just kind of there? Which is sad, because I think you have a ton of potential! But this showing was more like a plank of wood.     
Dean wrote:     You know, you were the very first person out of Crete AND Rhodes to post in their confessional. Pre-season, you seemed super excited and hyped to play this, and I was hyped up in return for it. Then you kind of faded into the background upon Day 1. My only main memories of you in-game is that you were a number for that monstrosity of a Zakros alliance. I hope if you play again you'll offer a bit more of that pre-season energy!    
Michael wrote:     Ken, you lost steam really quickly… if you had any steam to begin with.     
Susie wrote:     You probably realize by now that most of your fellow players were putting in a lot more energy with their social game, which is what ended your time playing. I think you definitely have it in you to do well, should you get another chance to play.    
Crazy James wrote:     Go Army, Beat Navy!    
Shonee wrote:     It's tough to endure a season of Stranded so I get it. I forgive you.    

Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jacob
Hali wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:02 pm Congrats Wendell!! It was so fun watching everyone play ❤️ also hi lindsey missed ya!!
i miss meeting you cries apparently u were icnoic
Hali, Lindsey liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Domenick
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:33 pm
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22:39 pm
cries
Sorry man you were close haha. I was still rooting for you as well though. And I just finished Season 3 of HxH for you today in preparation for reunion haha 

Domenick

• Loser