By Tommy
Group
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:27:08 pm
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:15 pm Jacob must be hating this, look at all these words!
oh no im good

i did what i set out to achieve with that move

i didn't realize it had such an effect lmao

at least i did something this season

You crushed it.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Susie Smith, Dean Kowalski, Domenick and 2 others liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group
By Jacob
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:30:32 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:33 pm
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22:39 pm
Wendell literally made a video about how he was gonna get revenge for me and win haha. 
cries
Sorry man you were close haha. I was still rooting for you as well though. And I just finished Season 3 of HxH for you today in preparation for reunion haha 
lmao im only on episode 10 of kibo ;(
Domenick liked this

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom

23rd Place
20 - Male - Theater Student
Played By: Seb
Spoiler: show
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were someone we were very excited about early on, but then you kinda went radio silent due to a poorly timed vacation. The hosts and lurkers went from praying you would be voted out to rooting for you to stay in and fuck shit up. Hopefully, if we see you again in the future, we get more of the latter JD.     
Loveita wrote:     You are the perfect example of how doing ONE crazy thing in a season is enough to completely shift the mindset of 30 odd viewers who had previously spent a week talking shit about you. I was definitely one of those people just wishing Kameiros would vote you out, but to your credit, once vacation ended (and you had a little nudge from an angry Probst), you SHOWED UP and became the talk of the town, forcing Will and Lindsey to reconcile (the long term effects of your power). So basically we all love you know, gj, pls play again.     
Dean wrote:     Fate is funny. You were one of the most inactive people ever, and honestly were probably the lowest ranked person on the entire cast for the lurkers, especially due to some of our Rhodes favourites being voted out over you. We were begging for you to get voted out. Then right before the mega merge, you finally pop up, show some flare, winning you tons of fans! And of course THAT is when your tribemates decide to finally vote you out... fuck that noise. But hey, without that small window of activity, you'd be known as an inactive who made it to game merge, so congrats on avoiding that label!    
Michael wrote:     JD, You're a very interesting case because you were very inactive for the first half of the game and as soon as you turned on your charm you really impressed with how much charm you actually have. I don't think you were able to live up to your full potential mostly because of other people's paranoia. I think a lot of people came to regret their choice of voting you out when they did. I think if you were able to play again with a clear schedule that you would rule the fan favorite chart and probably make it pretty far    
Susie wrote:     I feel like we would have gotten a much different JD had your life situation been different while the game was playing. I loved the glimpses into the real you and was so impressed when you came back from inactivity with a vengeance. I was sad when your game was cut short, just as it was really getting started.    
Crazy James wrote:     JD!!!!  After being on vacation through the first week and somehow surviving, you came back and with Lindsey pulled off THE MOVE of the pre-merge game, forcing Will to publicly apologize and voting out Tiffany in one fell swoop.  (Honestly, you were probably the only person to control Will all season.)  Unfortunately, Lindsey immediately and almost inexplicably fucked you over.  But I would have loved to see how the game would have played out if you stayed in with an alliance of Erika, Lindsey, and Will.  You have game.    
Shonee wrote:     Ugh, you would have dominated this game if it didn't coincide with Spring Break. You really gained a lot of ground in the few days you were able to really commit, I think it was just too little too late. You really went from someone we weren't really caring about to someone everyone wanted to keep going.    

23rd Place
21 - Male - Animal Behavior Graduate Student
Played By: Fireguy
Jeff Probst wrote:     I was hesitant on recasting you, but you proved to be so eager to right your wrongs from Isolated that I took the risk. I was not disappointed! You showed some serious strategic chops and the willingness to make moves in order to secure a win. Unfortunately, that gamble cost you at an early council, but I still think it’s better than ending up as a goat.     
Loveita wrote:     Proving placement doesn't matter for game play - you showed up and went hard and played super well, earning that "King" James monikor. For hating the alpha silverback gorilla types, you definitely controlled a lot of the strategy on your tribes. Notice how I say you controlled the strategy and not the people, k? ;) You were probably one of the people who was most screwed by the mega-merge, and I'm still wondering what would have happened had Crete always stayed a separate game.     
Dean wrote:     Parker! Playing Isolated: Espionage with you made me think about the potential game you might have had, and you totally proved me wrong. You went hard from the start and you were making the rounds! It was really cool to see you manipulate on your many tribes, and since you were the only previous alumni on this cast of 40, you were on my list of people I wanted to see make the mega merge just to see your reaction. It was cool, but too bad it was brief, tabarnak ça.    
Michael wrote:     James, you were my first punching bag. My favorite thing about having you in this game was being able to needle you as much as I did. You are a very serious and analytical person which means I believe sometimes you lose sight of the fun of this game can be because you take it so seriously. I think it would do you well to just take a deep breath sometimes and have some fun with it maybe you don't even have to play optimally, you should just play for fun    
Susie wrote:     You played hard and made some big moves when others were still figuring out where their confessionals were. The merge merge hit you hard and it was sad that you didn't get to see the game through to the end.     
Crazy James wrote:     Park....I mean James!  My rival from Isolated, you once again proved your social chops and this time you even flexed your strategic abilities too.  I think you grew as a player even if your placement was worse.    
Shonee wrote:     You have terrible reads. I'm incredibly proud of you and I hope you had fun playing Stranded. You really came out of your shell here and I think you're a memorable part of tthe season.    

22nd Place
20 - Male - TotalDramaIsland Youtuber and ExCon
Played By: Mystic Dream Catcher
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were absolutely hilarious everytime you interacted with the cast and you made the premerge so damn entertaining. My biggest gripe would be your activity level. If you gave us more time, I feel like you could have been a legend for sure. Still… #cars2onpsp will live on in infamy.     
Loveita wrote:     You are a meme in the best way. Honestly, most of these other cohosts are gonna be salivating over you (your references make them nostalgic), and while you were definitely an icon in this game, I think you left at the perfect time for your story arc, and right before it was starting to get to be too much for me to continue rooting for. Can't wait for your random ass pop ins in the community though, for sure. Kechow!    
Dean wrote:     This motherfucking big dick pimp Rodney y'all. This season would NOT be the same without you. The Venn Diagram of Stranded alumni and owners of Cars 2 on the PSP has been closing in. Stuart Little is now part of my vocabulary to insult people with. Most of the pins in the lurker server were all things that you said. The fact you made it as far as it did is proof enough that God is real. I don't even know how to begin talking about you. You've joined the hall of fame of most iconic alumni that everyone will be talking about for years to come.    
Michael wrote:     Icon of the season.     
Susie wrote:     Loved watching you play! I would have loved learning a bit more about your backstory as well and can't wait to get to know you better on the Stranded server.     
Crazy James wrote:     Vince didn't listen to you....voted out.  Mike didn't listen to you...voted out.   In all honesty, you have a good sense of the game, you just needed to be WAY more active in the chats to form bonds with MORE people.  But your jokes and pop culture references are legendary (Stuart Little, eat ass Sydney, Cars2onPSP, Shark Tale).  It was fun having you play    
Shonee wrote:     You are fucking hilarious. I think the way you responded to confessional questions was so short but so fucking funny. You have so much personality and I think you're very cool. It would have been great to see you in this merge.     

21st Place
26 - Female - Enthusiastic Newbie
Played By: Katie1023
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were another one of my pre-merge standouts. I did feel like I was alone on that, though. If you had given us more personality in the confessionals, I think you could have been very rootable. I think this was your first game, and that probably is to blame for a lot of the timidness. The spark of something greater is there though, so go with that instinct and shut up that voice in your head telling you to hold back.    
Loveita wrote:     You have the makings of an incredible player. Unfortunately I think we just heard more about what OTHER players thought about your game rather than hearing more about it from you. You were in a great position, but ultimately got hurt by other people's poor decisions. If you decide to take another one of these on, don't be afraid to be the one making the (possibly poor, but possibly great) decisions!     
Dean wrote:     Morgan, I didn't know what to think of you to be honest. You didn't confess as often as I'd have liked, but you were playing great and doing all the right stuff, so by the time your vote came, it was unfortunate to see you go. Even without James I think you held your own the rounds after!    
Michael wrote:     Morgan, you're absolutely lovely I think you made a good second tier character. After James was voted out, I really thought that you would come into your own as a person and I think there was an opportunity for that to happen for you until Dominic decided to send you that public whisper and that sealed your fate. I think you have the ability to go really far in these games and I think you even could have won this game if one or two things shook out in your favor. you're very likable and trust worthy, and I think that'll take you far not only in these types of games but in life in general. I'm glad to have you in the community and I hope you stick around with us more    
Susie wrote:     Your social and strategic game seemed solid, but you fell victim to choices others made and it ended your game too soon.     
Crazy James wrote:     You are Domenick's muse.  If your downfall is what we needed for his great works of art to emerge, then your untimely death was timely after all.    
Shonee wrote:     I love you in the lurkers chat, this really would have gone so differently for you if this wasn't a 40 player season. You are funny and likable, I think you could have gone far if the variables were just slightly different. There were many robbed legends at this stage in the game.    
James, James Zinkand, Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
Tommy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31:07 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:27:08 pm
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:15 pm Jacob must be hating this, look at all these words!
oh no im good

i did what i set out to achieve with that move

i didn't realize it had such an effect lmao

at least i did something this season

You crushed it.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
thanks man, i tried. I had a set strategy, it was just a boring and lackluster one. It still didn't even work ;(
Tommy liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Domenick
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31:11 pm
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:30:32 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:26:33 pm
cries
Sorry man you were close haha. I was still rooting for you as well though. And I just finished Season 3 of HxH for you today in preparation for reunion haha 
lmao im only on episode 10 of kibo ;(
Slacker!! lol

Domenick

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom

19th Place
20 - Female - Discord Lurker
Played By: Bosco
Jeff Probst wrote:     If Lindsey had the ultimate underdog story of the entire game, you had it for the premerge. You were such a strong player, and you managed to last WAY past your expiration date. Idols galore, you played the game with such vigor and passion that we all couldn’t help but to root for you. You were incredible here and I know we will be seeing much more from you in the future. You’re feisty, smart, and tenacious… the makings of a stranded icon. You’ll definitely be back eventually. We were devastated when you left.    
Loveita wrote:     Queen of being villainized for no reason. I really wish you had been able to make it to the main merge, because you have the kind of attitude that flourishes in the mid merge and is iconic to watch. Love the way you were never afraid to be yourself, and the instinct you have to scheme and play hard. Doctoring message transcripts? *chef's kiss* You are definitely not the first. Keep being unapologetically you.     
Dean wrote:     One of the few cockroaches that never seemed to die! You had two successful idol plays on you, but all good things must come to an end. One of my pre-season favourites, you proved your worth to me, and many more. People love an underdog, especially a feisty one that never gives up. I'd be proud of what you've accomplished. Very glad you're someone who's joined the pre-jury with us to watch the season with!    
Michael wrote:     Stephanie, you are absolutely my favorite person in the season. My favorite thing about you is for whatever reason everyone just hated you! I don't even think you did anything too terrible you told a few lies but so did everyone else for whatever reason they all decided that they just didn't like you. You are very similar to Eliza as a player and I mean that as a compliment. Oh I want to see you play again I think you are someone who deserves a second chance because you have the skills and you're an interesting person to watch. Who knows if you'll ever get that second chance though    
Susie wrote:     Love your fun strategies and social game! It was exciting to see you so at risk, then saved! then at risk, then saved again! Through it all, you kept fighting and were so much fun to watch.     
Crazy James wrote:     Loved your non-nonsense attitude, your survivability, and idol prowess.  Unfortunately you became a sort of consensus boot on the post-game-merge tribe, but you are fun and smart and loved having you in the cast.    
Shonee wrote:     MY WINNER PICK! Ugh, whyyyy did it have to be you? I fell in love with you when Jess blocked you. The way you handled that was legendary and you will always be iconic for that.    

19th Place
29 - Male - Australian Poker Player / Content Creator
Played By: FishOnAHeater
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were an absolute legend here. You, along with a handful of others, made the pre merge iconic. I thought your manic energy would get you cut super early, but luckily for us… you stayed one step ahead of them for the better part of the game. You are the kind of erratic, insane energy that Stranded was founded on. It was a blast from our past in the best way. I really hope we see you again soon because you are so much fun to see play.    
Loveita wrote:     You are wild. I love the energy that you brought to this season and am so glad you lasted as long as you did. A star on OG Kameiros for sure. Unfortunately, I think once you got to Gyaros, you just couldn't find anyone to vibe with, which hurt you at the swap at 20. Not sure what you could have done there to make a bigger splash and avoid being the first out, but wish you'd have found a way.    
Dean wrote:     You're one of the more iconic Kameiros. Pre-season I was glad to have you play, but I didn't think you'd be a major factor. However, you really came out the gate swinging hard immediately, and you had a bit more of a chaotic side to you in-game, which I did not expect at all from you pre-season but I loved watching it unfold. You are definitely one of the biggest casting surprises for me. I love how active you were in your confessionals too, thanks! If you were Team Mystic I might have given you a secret power to help you further but ;)    
Michael wrote:     Brad I'm gonna be honest here I don't understand you at all. You seem nice enough and I'm not sure if you're good at the game or if you're bad at the game it all really depends on how intentional you are and I cannot figure you out.    
Susie wrote:     Much of the early game, I wasn't sure how you were going to survive to the next round, but you got pretty far! I can't wait to hear more of your side of some of the chaos that you caused and found yourself wrapped up in!    
Crazy James wrote:     Brad, you had such a wild ride on the Kameiros roller coaster.  It seemed every other vote you were on the complete top of the tribe or at the very bottom and never in between.  I wounder if you agree, but from my perspective, the (negative) turning point in your game was when you Tiff and Sydney put Erika in that room to convince her to vote out Ricard.  It was the wake up call Erika needed to claim her own agency in the game and turn things on Sydney.  But I think you're a funny guy who had VERY strong reads, you just couldn't get things to go your way.    
Shonee wrote:     You are very much up my lane of Stranded players. I love the weirdos, that's who I vibe with every season.    

18th Place
20 - Male - Queer Theater/Biology Student
Played By: BluJay112
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were another person that I really thought would shine a bit brighter than they did. You certainly had the potential, but it was never fully realized. Still, I hope you had a good Stranded experience and stick around… you never know when you might be able to get another crack at it.    
Loveita wrote:     I said it when you joined the server, and I will say it again here, but watching you throughout this game just drove home the fact that you are someone I would love to have as a friend. Did you do a whole ton this season? Maybe not, though you did kill those challenges. But overall you are just super endearing, really nice, and someone I think is fun to be around!     
Dean wrote:     Carolyn! Having played with you before, I was interested to see the potential you had, since you seemed really happy about being cast. You had a bit more of a background presence than I'd have liked, but for me at least it was fun to see your growth in this game, and I'm glad you made the mega merge to see the main twist happen. Being on Gyaros helped you survive longer.    
Michael wrote:     Well you're one of our more week personalities, I believe that you are someone that everyone can get along with. You are very likable, but I believe your best chance in this game was to be a goat in the end. I believe you have something to prove with us and I think you can do it    
Susie wrote:     You kept a pretty low profile but had a steady social and challenge game. Being a bit more strategic would have served you well here, but you had a good showing and were an asset to the season.    
Crazy James wrote:     I'm too high to write this right now.    
Shonee wrote:     You don't have to prove anything to anyone.    

17th Place
26 - Female - Fun-Loving Free Spirit
Played By: Yoshi_blep
Jeff Probst wrote:     All I can say is #halsey… You were so sweet and genuine, yet consistantly got shat on. Luckily, you could hold your own against some of the… let’s say crazier… players like Erika and Mike. If you get a chance to play again, I hope you learned a little trick or two from your other half, Lindsey and pull out all the stops.    
Loveita wrote:     This is the place to talk about YOU for a min, and YOU are amazing!  You have a natural likability and great instinct for the game, and I think you also have a knack for staying calm under pressure and not freaking out in the face of adversity. Okay maybe we had to give you a little bit of pep talk encouragement from time to time, but that's only because it takes time to come up with the perfect plans! You had a really rootable journey throughout the game and I was absolutely gutted when you left. But that had quite the lasting impact, now didn't it...    
Dean wrote:     The fall of Halsey. I won't lie, you were sort of the shadow of Lindsey for a while, even before the mega merge. But it still made big headlines when you and Lindsey re-united during the mega merge, even if only brief. Seeing you as an underdog since the Mike vote was worth the watch, as we all wanted you and Lindsey to navigate separate tribes together and meet up. So you gave the lurkers great satisfaction getting together again with Lindsey finally, and you've been an absolute gem watching the season with us in pre-jury, can't wait for what's up next with you!    
Michael wrote:     It's a shame that you'll be most remembered for #Halsey.. not that Halsey isn't awesome, but you brought a lot to the game on your own. You were always the more reasonable and level headed of the two and I fully believe that you would have been able to keep the most grounded gameplay and would have made a very very deep run if you made it to the end.     
Susie wrote:     I'm sure I'm probably wrong, but you (and Tiff and Voce) were a player that seemed to be an actual newbie to me and I loved seeing how you navigated what must have felt like such a complex game with such a fresh perspective. I kind of love how you teamed up with THE badass of the game, it reminds me of my first game. I'd love to get a chance to see you play again now that things aren't so bewildering, you've got a great social and strategic game and a likable personality that could see you go even further!    
Crazy James wrote:     Hali, watching you from the beginning of the game was a joy.  You were the perfect balance for Lyndsey to soften her rough edges, as you proved in multiple swapped tribes that you are very strong socially.  Unfotrunately, you were separated from Lindsey for most of the game, and just like she missed out on having your social graces to help her, you missed out on having her tenacious strategizing to help you.  But I'd love to see you play again because I think you're smart and lurking this season will make you a much better player next time around.    
Shonee wrote:     I love how into this experience you were. It makes me sad that you and Lindsey weren't able to make a run for it together, you both seem so capable. It would have been nearly unstoppable in a merge, I believe. Even after that, you stuck around and have been watching this season very closely. I love that and hope to see you again.    
Bret, Lindsey, Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom

16th Place
32 - Male
Played By: BlaiseXPerience
Jeff Probst wrote:     Your confessionals were super entertaining, you were a maniac, controlling, overbearing prick… and I enjoyed every single second of it. The delusion? it was there… but you weren’t a bad player. In fact, you were pretty good. The problem is you just couldn’t let the small things go. So much so that you enraged all your allies and skeeved them out to the point where they had to vote you out. You’ll need to learn to chill a bit. That said, I hope you don’t because you absolutely help make the better part of this season so damn entertaining.    
Loveita wrote:     You are insane, but I mean that as a compliment. Insane in the fact that you put 180% into this game when we are sometimes happy to see a player put in 80%. Insane in the fact that you do that WHILE living the very busy and tough life that you do. Insane in the fact that you will NEVER back down off of an opinion because you are that rooted in your perspective, which is a double edged sword of being very admirable and also very detrimental/frustrating to others. I think in this game you might have been your own worst enemy. Overall, I love your passion, tenacity, and DOMinating presence.     
Dean wrote:     Dom, brilliant showing. You might have been the most active person on this entire cast, always awake and always online, with a super active confessional. Crank out more Dom Jams! Anyway, I'd say you were the biggest player that went out pre-jury, post mega-merge. That's something to take from this. Under a different format, maybe you'd have gone farther, you can have some debates about that (among others) some other time. You're also one of the most active pre-jurors ever, and more company watching the season is welcomed. You'll definitely find your home in the main server.    
Michael wrote:     Dom, your biggest positive is also your biggest negative. You're one of the most passionate people I've seen play this game and it's really nice to watch. I think the passion blinded you from being able to take a step back and breathe, but I also think you are a person who seriously commits to something that you start.  You're a complex individual which makes you very compelling to watch. I think you occasionally lack perspective, but you make up for it in earnestness     
Susie wrote:     The energy you bring to Stranded is a real treat. You were so raw with your emotions and so forthcoming with your opinions and we all loved it. Some separation in perceptions between how people interact with you in-game vs. real life relationships would probably be a boon to your anxiety, but saying that is much easier than doing it, so I wish you the best on that front. It's pretty clear that you're an excellent strategist and very interesting to watch play.    
Crazy James wrote:     Domenick, your passion for the game was palpable from day 1, no actually before day 1.  And as a host, that's really the most important thing we can ask for.  I don't agree with how you handled a ton of your game, and especially the Idol Inquisition but it's your game and you are 100% unmistakably and authentically you.      
Shonee wrote:     I am truly a Domenick stan. I love your enthusiasm, I think you're a tough person to connect with and can be "A LOT" a lot of the time. You really committed to the experience, you just really could have benefited from connecting on a more casual level with people. (I can't believe I'm telling someone to tone it down, maybe I'm sick.) You are so intense and I respect that about you. In my own way, I am still the president of the Dom fan club.    

15th Place
19 - Male
Played By: Nathan
Jeff Probst wrote:     I really enjoyed your salty-ass confessionals so much. I just wish that translated to a more entertaining game. Maybe it was the people you played with, idk. I hope that if you get the chance to play again, we get to see your full potential.     
Loveita wrote:     Ahh, Bradley. Yes, your confessionals were incredible in the vitriol and salt and judgments, but I had a tendency to call you "All bark no bite Bradley". As much as your confessionals would boast about how you were going to dominate the tennis court, it seemed more like you were playing pickleball. I wonder if the dual game aspect stunted your villainy a bit? It seemed like you were gearing up for your true villain arc in the merge, but you couldn't quite get there.    
Dean wrote:     Your confessionals were essentially just one big run on sentence and it was always hard to read your confessionals because one lurker hypothesis states that the enter key on your keyboard was broken so you just typed until you hit an adequate amount of words and hit send but anyway those confessionals were hilarious because you were downright rude about everything and everyone talking shit and you were basically the antithesis of Jessica in that regard.    
Michael wrote:     Bradley in honor of you I will not use any punctuation in this at all you are very similar to Randy from Gabon just completely bitter and salty for no reason and you're a bit of a grumpy old man but that is one of the reasons why I liked you so much positivity is not allowed in your space and I respect that     
Susie wrote:     The evil villain that you set up for us to watch didn't have a chance to make a big appearance, but I was always waiting for it. I now view tennis players as much saltier than I ever did before!    
Crazy James wrote:     Bradley!  Your confessionals were legitimately hilarious and I loved them.  You perfectly roasted everyone with the exact right tone of disgust and contempt.  Were you a good enough player to back all the talk up?   Probably not.  But who cares?  i'm here to be entertained and you brought it.    
Shonee wrote:     I wish you had just gotten some close allies and some power so you could put your money where your mouth is. I have no idea what you're actually capable of. I'm HOPING you do have that killer instinct after all.    

14th Place
40 - Female
Played By: FreidaClaxton
Jeff Probst wrote:     In the beginning, you were infuriating… towards the middle, you were fascinating… in the end, you were captivating. You gave us the full Stranded experience and absolutely made your mark on the season. You were a breath of fresh air, a personality we’ve never had before. I loved your confessionals and we were full-on Team Jessica by the merge. I loved that Stranded became a bonding experience for you and your daughter. So cute. We hope you stick around, and please ignore any critiques from the early game before we fully understood who you were <3    
Loveita wrote:     You were the true example of a person being thrown into this social competition and figuring it out as you went, like the earliest Survivor players, which meant your journey was truly fascinating to watch. I don't think I truly "got" you until your video confessionals, which were just incredible to really see the person behind the player. I could 100% see you on a show like Big Brother. You were definitely frustrating to watch at times, because I think you had a tendency to believe everything you heard rather than question everything you heard, and maybe didn't always understand the influence you actually had on others in the game! I am so glad you and your daughter grew closer from this and that we got the chance to see that as well! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this experience and am so glad to have you as an alumn in the community.     
Dean wrote:     So with the lurkers you were ah... polarizing, to be very polite about it. Look Jessica, honestly I hope you did have fun playing, and that you've made some friends among your fellow castaways, but my personal advice is if you find yourself to be this sensitive of a person both in-game and on Ponderosa, perhaps viewing and lurking games is more your forte (and that's okay!) rather than playing them. Because girl, you really badly need to have a slice of humble pie and take a look in the mirror and do some proper self-reflecting, like my god, I can't begin to say all the wrongs that have transpired from your end. But now is not the time nor place for that. Also, there's one later podcast from this season that you might want to skip out on hearing... Now, to end on a happy note, I will say that your videos you posted later on got you some limited-time popularity. Hannah got popular.    
Michael wrote:     Jessica, I could probably write novels about you. I'll start with the fact that I did go through almost every emotion during your stay in the game. On OG Zakros I struggled to find anything about you I really liked, you were someone leading the charge on the Zakros 3 and played victim when Paul defended himself for doing nothing wrong. I couldn't figure out if you were being genuine or manipulating the situation. It wasn't until your first swap did I really start to warm up to you when I was finally able to figure out how genuine of a person you really are. Even if that means a bit emotionally reactive. (Shout out to the block button!) The longer you were in the game the more I began to love and appreciate you as both a person and a player. Now that everything is over I can tell you that Hannah has better reads than you, but I think it speaks on your parenting that she has that ability. I loved the bonding you two had over the game and by the time you were voted out I was really hoping you'd end up staying around a bit longer!    
Susie wrote:     When the game started, I was concerned about how personally you took game moves, that you felt like quitting. Having been a "newbie" not too long ago myself, I could definitely relate to how real things feel the first game. Then, you seemed to gain some perspective and I felt super proud of you for the growth. We've now seen a bit more of how things are still hitting you in Ponderosa, so it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride, but I still have faith in you and your ability to separate legit game moves from how someone might treat you in real life. Thanks for sharing your life with us in your videos! We all loved your interactions with Hannah, not to mention her astute observations. Very memorable player for sure! It looks like you made some good friendships while playing and I hope to see you around on the Stranded server!     
Crazy James wrote:     Jessica, I didn't follow your game enough to have deep opinions on you, but I am glad that the game brought you and your daughter closer together.  That being said, I think some of your behavior and comments have been reactive and hypocritical and I hope you can learn from this and realize that when you're in the game, you aren't seeing the full picture and your reality might not be the actual reality.    
Shonee wrote:     You are so compelling to me and multi-faceted. I've had many ups and downs with my feelings about you and I don't agree with everything you've said or done but ultimately I am a massive Jessica stan and find you so fascinating. You ultimately were a big part of isolating Michelle, Rachel, and Paul. It was hard to root for you because of that start but at some point your emotional gameplay became a major draw for me as someone who feels the same way about Stranded, There was a point where you wanted to quit and I had a private moment with you where something just clicked for me and I became a fan. You are an icon, so effortlessly funny.    

13th Place
30 - Male
Played By: Conn
Jeff Probst wrote:     We had heroes and villains this season, you definitely fall in the former category. Someone instantly funny and lovable, you were a super solid player that never caused any drama… yet were still super entertaining. I’ve always said a villain is only good when they have a hero to be villainous to. I loved watching you this season, and I think you added such stability and intrigue to a chaotic season.    
Loveita wrote:     I am so glad you played this season. You are a true social strategist and brought a much needed balance to the season, and I was devestated when you left, especially for how it happened and you and Tyler just...not communicating that round. I was SO SURE you guys would cross reference and blow everything up and that's the alternate universe I still wish I was living in. You're so down to earth and go with the flow in your playstyle and it's really rootable because you always seem to have a grounded perspective on what to do next. I think one of my most impressed moments this season was the way you handled the idol clue conversation with Domenick when I knew how you must have been seething behind the keyboard.     
Dean wrote:     As soon as I heard you were from ORGy, I knew you'd be a merge boot at minimum, even with a 40 person cast, and I was right. You definitely have that sort of ORGy playstyle too, for I can't think of any big, flashy move that you did, yet you're really recognizable as a game player this season. You worked those bonds and relationships really well. I hope you're proud of the way that you played and had a good time doing it! Seeing you on OG Kameiros being the one sane person on your tribe with everyone else being chaotic or extra of varying degrees was a hilarious part of the early game.    
Michael wrote:     Your personality is magnetic and just screams ORGy. I believe you were able to maneuver your way in the game with such skill that it is super impressive. I was really shocked you were taken out so early! I think your humor and dynamic with Ricard really propelled the season a lot!      
Susie wrote:     Your social game was textbook. You're everyone's perfect ally and I loved watching you and Ricard become friends. If y'all ever meet, I'll need pictures! If anyone should write a book on how to navigate (often very challenging) relationships in ORGs, it should be you. Masterful.     
Crazy James wrote:     THE top social player of the season, bar none.  It's frankly not even close.  You would meet people for an hour and they would be ready to give up all their original allies for you (seeTyler as exhibit A).  I think if the game was just 20 people you would have won.  Unfortunately, the game merge to 40 gave everyone more time to catch on to how much of a threat you were, and eventually they had enough.  Lindsey targeted you too early, but even if she hadn't done so then, it was coming eventually.    
Shonee wrote:     You could have won any other season, I feel? You are a master of making people feel comfortable, your social game is perfect and I think you kind of got screwed by having to do the tribal phase twice. Icon. I was rooting for you.    
James Zinkand, Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jacob
 I don't agree with how you handled a ton of your game, and especially the Idol Inquisition but it's your game and you are 100% unmistakably and authentically you.  

i eel this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts

12th Place
34 - Male
Played By: Jayport
Jeff Probst wrote:     Of the threats in this game, I feel like you were the most short-changed in terms of visibility this season. Your boot was relatively random, given the idol play, and I feel like given another opportunity you could really do some damage. Your confessionals dragging Jessica sent me every single time. Regardless, I had fun having you around and I hope you stick around after this is over. More to come from you!    
Loveita wrote:     You were the true sleeper threat of the season. None of us paid attention to you early on, but once the mega-merge hit, and ESPECIALLY in the final swap, everyone finally started realizing just how good you are at this. I might be biased, but I think one of your biggest downfalls was not embracing offers like Tylor, which showcased a little inflexibility in your game play. However, without that idol taking you out, you probably would have had a great shot of winning this whole thing, so I can't call it too much of a downfall. Also you are another person I just find super likable and relatable!     
Dean wrote:     You know, you were someone that pre-season I wanted to see play this game so badly, so I was really excited when you confirmed with us you were on. You did lay low in the beginning, much more than I'd have liked I'll admit. I can't remember much of your game on Crete, but when Aegean Sea happened, you really started to shine and you went at it! It was so much fun seeing your journey towards the jury phase, because I thought if you made it to the end you'd have a decent shot at winning, so I was crushed to see you go. LOVED your trust rankings and confessionals, those were beautifully done. Also, we'll definitely hang out post-game sometime, count on it. The GTA alumni grow!    
Michael wrote:     You're such a good guy and such a sweetheart. You started the game using Jay as a prop and hid behind him a bit, but everyone you ever came into contact with you really enjoyed getting to know you, as did the lurkers. You really came into your own when you were apart from Jay and then grew from there. You should be proud of the game you played.     
Susie wrote:     Such impressive gameplay! Your social game was amazing and if it hadn't been for that idol play, I expect you'd have gone even further. A silent threat, among all the shouters, looked to be a good strategy. Very good showing here.    
Crazy James wrote:     Taylor.  If Vince is king of the unnecessary lie, you are the Duke, by pretending to be in your 20s instead of your 30s for some reason.   You're a good social player but I think you were a little too un-flexible to succeed in this final merge tribe.    
Shonee wrote:     I think you are someone I'm very excited to meet after this. You got along with almost everyone here and you're so charismatic. Icon. Legend. Also, you were watching Yellowjackets which automatically makes you fan favorite for me.    

11th Place
40 - Male
Played By: Dezignjk
Jeff Probst wrote:     My graphic design brother! I think you were just about everyone’s winner pick from one time or another. The problem was, going into the merge everyone else was aware of that. You were a fantastic player, amongst other fantastic players this season. I’m so impressed by you, and i’m so glad you are now a member of the Stranded Family™. I have a hunch that you will become one of our stars. Your confessionals were legendary. PS. We have an opening for hosting staff if you want to help with graphics :D     
Loveita wrote:     Charisma. Uniqueness. Nerve. Talent. Just like me, you embodied ALL of these in your game this season. I was in love with you from the second we dmed about setting up your interview, and I have been in love with you ever since. Platonically ofc, not stepping on the hubby's toes. Yours was the journey I was most biased towards all season, and I can't say enough good things about you. I do think your downfall was, ironically, losing your "vision" in the game the day you were sick and told you were being targeted again and just going along instead of digging deeper. YOU CAN'T LOSE TRACK OF THE VISION BOARD!!!!!! I'm so happy to welcome you to the community - something I've been looking forward to ever since we first messaged.     
Dean wrote:     My god. As a confessional king myself, I was LIVING for yours! Your confessionals became a morning routine for me, it was such a nice long read. Entertaining, full of depth and analysis, and beautifully formatted. You slowly became more and more my favourite to win, and for a good chunk of the middle and late game you were my definitive #1 to win. However, you just got too much heat on you eventually, and sadly your time came to an end. One of the best players to me, for gameplay and personality <3    
Michael wrote:     Fun fact, I didn't spend nearly as much time watching Rhodes as I did watching Crete. Sometimes you just need to make a choice and put all of your attention in one spot. You were a major exception, your confessionals are iconic and your graphic art designs even more so! Not only that, but you were obviously able to make great connections with the players in the game and I really enjoyed you. I think you did have a decent shot at winning of things played out a bit differently.     
Susie wrote:     Such a hero in this game, your social prowess, your incredible analysis, your vision boards, your charm, all such a delight to watch. The light just got a little to bright at the end. You're a huge part of what people will remember about Stranded 40 and I'm thrilled I got a ringside seat to watch you play.    
Crazy James wrote:     Tyler, it was such a joy to wake up every morning and read your confessionals.  Truly the most detailed and analytical of the season.  You had amazing reads and were super self-aware and just a great player, even in challenges where you surprised yourself!  I'd say your biggest hurdle you couldn't climb was your realtionship with Lindsey.  There's no reason you two couldn't have united forces at the merge except...you just didn't click for whatever reason.  I hope you stick around in the community because it was great to watch you play!    
Shonee wrote:     Hero. Legend. You were someone I was expecting to win and then they cut you right after. Again, could have won any other season and it's insane to me that you left this early.    

10th Place
32 - Male
Played By: ppenguin757
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were an early favorite to win the whole thing and it did not let up. You played hard from the jump and it didn’t let up. Your friendship and alliance with Genie on the original Kameiros was like watching two good Judy’s getting mistakenly sent to the insane asylum. Your idol play on Lindsey was probably your ultimate undoing, but it was still a boss move and we need to thank you for making this season fun. I’m glad you made it as far as you did and I have no doubt you will be an excellent member of the community and we’ll be seeing you again in the future.    
Loveita wrote:     You are, in a word, iconic. I loved getting your perspective throughout the season. Your reads were remarkably spot on almost all the time. So spot on that you would often echo statements that the lurkers were making while having full information. It was actually disappointing during your busy streak because I relied on your confessionals for quick updates on the dynamics of the tribe, and a good serving of wit. As much as I HATED when Genie got voted out, the upside was the fire it lit under your ass. A star, honestly.     
Dean wrote:     Ricard, you had quite an interesting story. You were full of vibrance on Kameiros, and your confessional was full of one liners that I was not expecting, you were hilarious. Ponderosa too, you're fucking funny. Anyway, I found that you were a good player on Rhodes, but when Aegean Sea happened, you went quiet! I was so afraid that we lost you Ricard... and then the Genie vote happened. Phew, that lit a whole fuckin fire under your ass, you went AT it! I'm satisfied that the Crete players got to see a little bit of the old you before you departed for jury.    
Michael wrote:     Ricard, you were a great partner to Genie and a great player in the game. What I think I'll remember most about you is that you were the heart of Ponderosa this season and really kept things in line.     
Susie wrote:     When we first met, I was impressed by your strategic game and a bit less so by your social game. I'm now thinking you were probably trying to dampen your personality, because honey, it is a FORCE. You made moves, you had amazing friendships, your confs were HILARIOUS and your jury comments deadly. One mistep at the end ended your game, but we will always remember how much your gameplay and personality snapped!    
Crazy James wrote:     Ricard, you were the funniest player to watch on OG Kameiros.  Your confessionals were like watching the Office where Jim gives side eyes to all the crazy things happening around him.  And your completely open and 100% honest relationship with Genie gave so much gold to the lurkers.  You kind of went to sleep until Genie's boot but then were re-awoken with the fire of a thousand suns.  And you have been HI-LARIOUS in ponderosa.      
Shonee wrote:     Your relationship with Genie is what I remember most about you. You are incredibly likable and I think you needed more time to make a game plan for life after Genie. You were cut before you could find your footing but I truly think that was the best thing for a lot of games.    

9th Place
22 - Non-Binary
Played By: Spencer/Gunnaka
Jeff Probst wrote:     Another incredible underdog this season. You weren’t the most talkative person, but I could feel your anger throughout the season and I was consistently entertained by your quips and ‘tude. You were an absolute comp beast and I’m so glad you found the time to play in this season. You will fit right in with the Stranded sense of humor and I hope you had as much fun playing as we did watching you.    
Loveita wrote:     You are SO rootable, in part because of your combination of sass with strategy, and in part because the beginning of the season really forced you into a rootable position. We were on pins and needles just hoping you would be able to make the FIRST swap of the season, and then you sailed your way all the way through, surviving despite the odds. I totally get your frustration throughout the game, coupled with the timing, and having to win to survive. Wish you had played that idol, but you also would have had to win out to make the end after that.     
Dean wrote:     Rachel, the sole survivor of the Zakros 3 shenanigans. Michelle and Paul died for you, and it was worth it. I've seen you play and host before, also played with you before, and I'll be honest I was shocked as fuck when your confessionals were full of sass! Did not see that coming out of you. Anyway, admittedly I was late to the Rachel train but it was great having you go from underdog to... underdog still. You were one of my faves I kept an eye on during the mega merge. You really played for yourself, and did it well. You evaded death quite a few times before your vote, and that's always remarkable. If only you played your idol!    
Michael wrote:     The women of the Zakros 3 and being voted out with an idol in their pocket, name a more iconic duo. But seriously, you got set up with a raw deal and it never got easier for you. For whatever reason no one ever wanted you in their plans and it seemed to only harden yourself to them as well. You had some serious personality and everyone was rooting for you to take it to the end!     
Susie wrote:     Loved your game! I laughed seeing how crazily frustrated you made other players and it was so fun watching you scrape back from so many initial challenges to make a real run for end game with win after win after win. Love your personality and determination.     
Crazy James wrote:     Challenge god!  Idol god!  Going out with an idol...god...  I viewed you as sort of the Erika of Crete, a free agent at all times, until you mostly locked in with Lindsey and Ricard.  And you made it work for so long.  Hope you had a great time playing.    
Shonee wrote:     I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY. I've been trying to get you on Stranded for two seasons now and you were everything I wanted from you. You are iconic. I'm so proud of the game you played.     
Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37:42 pm Jacob thanks again for fucking up my game ;~;
howd i fuck up ur game? I wasnt on your tribe when u left

Jacob

• Jury
By Stephanie
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:39:08 pm
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37:42 pm Jacob thanks again for fucking up my game ;~;
At the very beginning when you called me out with that group 

Stephanie

• Loser
By Jacob
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:39:37 pm
At the very beginning when you called me out with that group 
that was chris lmao

Jacob

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jacob, this is a TERRIBLE ARGUMENT from you. I want you to say this to Michelle and Paul. 
Morgan liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom