that was chris lmao
And you lmao

Stephanie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacob
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:40:55 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:39:08 pm
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37:42 pm Jacob thanks again for fucking up my game ;~;
howd i fuck up ur game? I wasnt on your tribe when u left
Jacob, this is a TERRIBLE ARGUMENT from you. I want you to say this to Michelle and Paul. 
I didn't go for anyone specific with that move. It's not like I was like I KNOW TO TAKE OUT MICHELLE AND PAUL. THIS IS HOW

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:41:08 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:40:50 pm
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:39:37 pm
At the very beginning when you called me out with that group 
that was chris lmao
And you lmao
shrugs never got a good vibe from you

Jacob

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Wendell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:41:03 pm OMG managing my relationships with Dom Jacob and Steph and hearing all the shit they said about each other was probably the hardest part of the first half of the game for me 😂 WHY COULDNT YOU JUST GET ALONG
Because Dom and Jacob were jealous of Stephanie.
Catalie liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Morgan
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31:38 pm

23rd Place
20 - Male - Theater Student
Played By: Seb
Spoiler: show
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were someone we were very excited about early on, but then you kinda went radio silent due to a poorly timed vacation. The hosts and lurkers went from praying you would be voted out to rooting for you to stay in and fuck shit up. Hopefully, if we see you again in the future, we get more of the latter JD.     
Loveita wrote:     You are the perfect example of how doing ONE crazy thing in a season is enough to completely shift the mindset of 30 odd viewers who had previously spent a week talking shit about you. I was definitely one of those people just wishing Kameiros would vote you out, but to your credit, once vacation ended (and you had a little nudge from an angry Probst), you SHOWED UP and became the talk of the town, forcing Will and Lindsey to reconcile (the long term effects of your power). So basically we all love you know, gj, pls play again.     
Dean wrote:     Fate is funny. You were one of the most inactive people ever, and honestly were probably the lowest ranked person on the entire cast for the lurkers, especially due to some of our Rhodes favourites being voted out over you. We were begging for you to get voted out. Then right before the mega merge, you finally pop up, show some flare, winning you tons of fans! And of course THAT is when your tribemates decide to finally vote you out... fuck that noise. But hey, without that small window of activity, you'd be known as an inactive who made it to game merge, so congrats on avoiding that label!    
Michael wrote:     JD, You're a very interesting case because you were very inactive for the first half of the game and as soon as you turned on your charm you really impressed with how much charm you actually have. I don't think you were able to live up to your full potential mostly because of other people's paranoia. I think a lot of people came to regret their choice of voting you out when they did. I think if you were able to play again with a clear schedule that you would rule the fan favorite chart and probably make it pretty far    
Susie wrote:     I feel like we would have gotten a much different JD had your life situation been different while the game was playing. I loved the glimpses into the real you and was so impressed when you came back from inactivity with a vengeance. I was sad when your game was cut short, just as it was really getting started.    
Crazy James wrote:     JD!!!!  After being on vacation through the first week and somehow surviving, you came back and with Lindsey pulled off THE MOVE of the pre-merge game, forcing Will to publicly apologize and voting out Tiffany in one fell swoop.  (Honestly, you were probably the only person to control Will all season.)  Unfortunately, Lindsey immediately and almost inexplicably fucked you over.  But I would have loved to see how the game would have played out if you stayed in with an alliance of Erika, Lindsey, and Will.  You have game.    
Shonee wrote:     Ugh, you would have dominated this game if it didn't coincide with Spring Break. You really gained a lot of ground in the few days you were able to really commit, I think it was just too little too late. You really went from someone we weren't really caring about to someone everyone wanted to keep going.    

23rd Place
21 - Male - Animal Behavior Graduate Student
Played By: Fireguy
Jeff Probst wrote:     I was hesitant on recasting you, but you proved to be so eager to right your wrongs from Isolated that I took the risk. I was not disappointed! You showed some serious strategic chops and the willingness to make moves in order to secure a win. Unfortunately, that gamble cost you at an early council, but I still think it’s better than ending up as a goat.     
Loveita wrote:     Proving placement doesn't matter for game play - you showed up and went hard and played super well, earning that "King" James monikor. For hating the alpha silverback gorilla types, you definitely controlled a lot of the strategy on your tribes. Notice how I say you controlled the strategy and not the people, k? ;) You were probably one of the people who was most screwed by the mega-merge, and I'm still wondering what would have happened had Crete always stayed a separate game.     
Dean wrote:     Parker! Playing Isolated: Espionage with you made me think about the potential game you might have had, and you totally proved me wrong. You went hard from the start and you were making the rounds! It was really cool to see you manipulate on your many tribes, and since you were the only previous alumni on this cast of 40, you were on my list of people I wanted to see make the mega merge just to see your reaction. It was cool, but too bad it was brief, tabarnak ça.    
Michael wrote:     James, you were my first punching bag. My favorite thing about having you in this game was being able to needle you as much as I did. You are a very serious and analytical person which means I believe sometimes you lose sight of the fun of this game can be because you take it so seriously. I think it would do you well to just take a deep breath sometimes and have some fun with it maybe you don't even have to play optimally, you should just play for fun    
Susie wrote:     You played hard and made some big moves when others were still figuring out where their confessionals were. The merge merge hit you hard and it was sad that you didn't get to see the game through to the end.     
Crazy James wrote:     Park....I mean James!  My rival from Isolated, you once again proved your social chops and this time you even flexed your strategic abilities too.  I think you grew as a player even if your placement was worse.    
Shonee wrote:     You have terrible reads. I'm incredibly proud of you and I hope you had fun playing Stranded. You really came out of your shell here and I think you're a memorable part of tthe season.    

22nd Place
20 - Male - TotalDramaIsland Youtuber and ExCon
Played By: Mystic Dream Catcher
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were absolutely hilarious everytime you interacted with the cast and you made the premerge so damn entertaining. My biggest gripe would be your activity level. If you gave us more time, I feel like you could have been a legend for sure. Still… #cars2onpsp will live on in infamy.     
Loveita wrote:     You are a meme in the best way. Honestly, most of these other cohosts are gonna be salivating over you (your references make them nostalgic), and while you were definitely an icon in this game, I think you left at the perfect time for your story arc, and right before it was starting to get to be too much for me to continue rooting for. Can't wait for your random ass pop ins in the community though, for sure. Kechow!    
Dean wrote:     This motherfucking big dick pimp Rodney y'all. This season would NOT be the same without you. The Venn Diagram of Stranded alumni and owners of Cars 2 on the PSP has been closing in. Stuart Little is now part of my vocabulary to insult people with. Most of the pins in the lurker server were all things that you said. The fact you made it as far as it did is proof enough that God is real. I don't even know how to begin talking about you. You've joined the hall of fame of most iconic alumni that everyone will be talking about for years to come.    
Michael wrote:     Icon of the season.     
Susie wrote:     Loved watching you play! I would have loved learning a bit more about your backstory as well and can't wait to get to know you better on the Stranded server.     
Crazy James wrote:     Vince didn't listen to you....voted out.  Mike didn't listen to you...voted out.   In all honesty, you have a good sense of the game, you just needed to be WAY more active in the chats to form bonds with MORE people.  But your jokes and pop culture references are legendary (Stuart Little, eat ass Sydney, Cars2onPSP, Shark Tale).  It was fun having you play    
Shonee wrote:     You are fucking hilarious. I think the way you responded to confessional questions was so short but so fucking funny. You have so much personality and I think you're very cool. It would have been great to see you in this merge.     

21st Place
26 - Female - Enthusiastic Newbie
Played By: Katie1023
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were another one of my pre-merge standouts. I did feel like I was alone on that, though. If you had given us more personality in the confessionals, I think you could have been very rootable. I think this was your first game, and that probably is to blame for a lot of the timidness. The spark of something greater is there though, so go with that instinct and shut up that voice in your head telling you to hold back.    
Loveita wrote:     You have the makings of an incredible player. Unfortunately I think we just heard more about what OTHER players thought about your game rather than hearing more about it from you. You were in a great position, but ultimately got hurt by other people's poor decisions. If you decide to take another one of these on, don't be afraid to be the one making the (possibly poor, but possibly great) decisions!     
Dean wrote:     Morgan, I didn't know what to think of you to be honest. You didn't confess as often as I'd have liked, but you were playing great and doing all the right stuff, so by the time your vote came, it was unfortunate to see you go. Even without James I think you held your own the rounds after!    
Michael wrote:     Morgan, you're absolutely lovely I think you made a good second tier character. After James was voted out, I really thought that you would come into your own as a person and I think there was an opportunity for that to happen for you until Dominic decided to send you that public whisper and that sealed your fate. I think you have the ability to go really far in these games and I think you even could have won this game if one or two things shook out in your favor. you're very likable and trust worthy, and I think that'll take you far not only in these types of games but in life in general. I'm glad to have you in the community and I hope you stick around with us more    
Susie wrote:     Your social and strategic game seemed solid, but you fell victim to choices others made and it ended your game too soon.     
Crazy James wrote:     You are Domenick's muse.  If your downfall is what we needed for his great works of art to emerge, then your untimely death was timely after all.    
Shonee wrote:     I love you in the lurkers chat, this really would have gone so differently for you if this wasn't a 40 player season. You are funny and likable, I think you could have gone far if the variables were just slightly different. There were many robbed legends at this stage in the game.    
CORRECTION: James is actually feelin' 22 as of today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!!
James liked this

Morgan

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts

8th Place
36 - Male
Played By: Jay
Jeff Probst wrote:     Full disclosure, at first, I thought you were insane and stupid… After I got over that initial shock, I realized you were just an entertaining tornado of fun. I had so much fun watching you the entire game. Maybe my favorite character of the season. Your frienemyship with Lindsey is legendary. Your ability to both drive everyone nuts, but also be completely endearing is amazing. Something about you is just so over the top, entertaining, perplexing but ultimately lovable?? You’re amazing and I can’t get enough of you.    
Loveita wrote:     Please never change. I know you had a roller coaster of an experience here, but I respect so much how genuinely you FEEL your emotions and express yourself, and I hope you know that the hosting staff and lurkers have nothing but love for you. Or at least I do. I think it'd be accurate to call you a very "stannable" person, even if sometimes I think you were seen more as a character than a real person. Really wish we got that video confessional you kept teasing! Ultimately, in the game, just one too many schemes caught up to you, but I loved watching every second of you play.     
Dean wrote:     This is just a warning for anyone who wants to read Will's confessionals. Amplify how Will writes by about a hundred, and that's what they look like. His confessionals look like entire copypastas, and we love it (that is, after getting used to it during the first couple of rounds). Will, I got sad when you started leaving out emojis and spoke in regular capitalization... continue to speak your mind! As for how you played, just pure chaos. And I almost never say no to chaos. I got a bone to pick with you though later.    
Michael wrote:     What are you even?    
Susie wrote:     I'm probably the most curious about what you're like outside of the game. Your storming off after being voted out was right in character, but I'm sure there's more that we haven't seen yet. Loved your affinity for emojis and how seriously you took the game. Always scheming, mostly successfully, but at the expense of some social connections that could have saved you at the end. Thanks for giving this game your all. We WILL remember you!    
Crazy James wrote:     Will, this game would have been nothing without the love/hate relationship with yiu and Lindsey.  The highlight for me for most of the game was seeing whether yiu two loved or hated each other on any given day and what plans yiu had in store.  A deceptively strong threat for most of the game, yiu got a bit exposed around top 10.  But I really hope you stick around the community.    
Shonee wrote:     I'm mad at you right now.  I still like you though.    

7th Place
30 - Female
Played By: SpicyPotato
Jeff Probst wrote:     There was so much star power this season, but you more than anyone personified the underdog. You clawed, scratched, and fought your way from the bottom all the way to the final 7 of this game. And at every turn, you gave us constant entertainment. From being idoled to fighting with Will. You were a crucial part of this storyline, and we could tell you were having a blast playing. You are an All-Star, thank you so much for giving this everything you had <3    
Loveita wrote:     Wow, did you deliver. It's hard to encapsulate your game in a little blurb because there was so much to it and your story throughout the season. You are an absolute star, and I don't think anyone will ever be able to talk about the Aegean Sea without mentioning you. Your fight throughout this season was remarkable, and your confessionals gave us SO much insight into the million different ideas always spinning throughout your head about what to do next. You are impressive and tenacious and you aren't afraid to let your emotions and intuition get involved in your strategy. I also think your game this season showcases your appreciation for Cagayan, by the way. I saw bits of everything in that season in your approach, and loved it.     
Dean wrote:     If there is any one person on this cast who has a story, it is you. The narrative was awe-inspiring with you. We weren't just watching someone play a game, we were INVESTED in an entire story, a saga. From the Mike vote in Round 2, you were sent straight to the bottom and played from there with Hali the entire game, it was incredible to watch. Definitely the biggest cockroach and underdog of this whole cast. But... Lindsey, we need to have you look up the proper definition of what a goat is. My god, I was waiting for you to call Jay and Wendell goats by the time your vote happened at the rate you were going.    
Michael wrote:     Lindsay, this is your season. This is your story. You've gone through so much you had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I believe you're biggest fault was not being able to take yourself out of the scramble zone mentality when you were in a good spot. Reading your journey was so exciting, trying to see how you'd get yourself out of the mess you created the night before was always fun! I hope this experience was as fun for you as it was for us!    
Susie wrote:     I was rooting for you so hard!! If Stranded 40 was an action movie, you'd be the badass lead. Never relenting, always aggressive, and above all clear headed, just so damned impressive. The game is over, but I'm still expecting you to somehow pull out a win here. You won my heart!    
Crazy James wrote:     Lindsey, a lot has been said about you and will be said about you because you were the one with the most control over the direction of this game.  And I say that as a supreme compliment because I know that's exactly how you want to play.  From being thrust to the bottom by the Mike blidnside (out of no fault of your own) to slowly working your way back, to the EPIC move you and JD made to reel in Will from the edge and get out Tiffany: the defining moment of the pre-merge.  You worked so hard and were always paranoid after the Mike vote, which sometimes backfired like in how you voted out JD immediately when he would have made an amazing ally for you moving into the endgame.  But for every step you took backwords, you ground and strategized and figured out a way to take two steps back forward.  So fun to root for and I have nothing but love for you and everything you brought to this season.    
Shonee wrote:     You are a star. This was an amazing season for you. Your aggro bad ass persona won me over instantly and you maintained that through the entire season. The entire endgame revolved around you and you made the merge what it is.    

6th Place
26 - Male
Played By: Lionsden
Jeff Probst wrote:     I really enjoyed your journey throughout the season. From beginning to end you were constant entertainment. I enjoyed every one of your video confessionals and it was so fun living vicariously through you. Especially at times when you were down. You just have such an instantly relatable personality. That first jew crew video confessional… legendary. You’re a better player than you let on, I think given another opportunity you could really impress a lot of people.     
Loveita wrote:     NOBODY HATES YOU! You're absolutely hilarious, both when you're trying to be and when you're not trying, which I think is what makes you so much fun to "pick" on from a hosting perspective. Half the time after a tribal I would say "alright, time to look out for the Jacob video reaction to THAT clusterfuck", because I knew you would give us very relatable reactions to whatever was happening. And you really are an incredibly savvy player. You have a knack for post-tribal convos and damage control - both after being blindsided and blindsiding others.     
Dean wrote:     One of the most entertaining people here, casting you as Jacob was amazing. The moment we saw your Jew Crew video confessional, you were an instant hit with the fans. (Also, I think you need to tell Wendell something). Speaking honestly, I think you were more impactful as a player on Crete than you were on Aegean Sea, but it was still a lot of fun in the later game with you, even after the loss of Domenick. I hope you enjoyed playing and hope you stick around! You definitely have great potential for these games, and you're a barrel of laughs.    
Michael wrote:     I think this might be a shock to most players in the game, but I really really liked you! You're a goofball and we knew you were a star night one! I think you positioned yourself fairly well but ended up feeling too comfortable and lost a lot of the ground you made. You are a good player albeit a bit chaotic, but you made the season a lot more fun!    
Susie wrote:     I really enjoyed watching you play Jacob and I was a big fan. The quality of your videos improved as you gained a better footing in the game and I thought your strategy and reads were really strong. What struck me as the most impressive was your ability to regroup after a vote and move on, many people believed they had a chance with you. And the moments of sheer hilarity you gave us were so appreciated!    
Crazy James wrote:     Video confessional king.  You were hilarious on those videos and your Zakros Final 3 move was LEGENDARY and I loved it even if a bunch of other lurkers are butthurt that it cost their faves.  I do think your personality is a bit more grating over text than seeing you in video (I've been told the same thing so I can relate).  But you made it so deep here and had great reads always.  Also you have a strong skill at re-intergrating yourself after being blindsided.    
Shonee wrote:     You are so strange and so compelling. I just want more and more weirdness from you. However, I've never forgiven you for setting the wheels in motion for my faves Michelle and Paul to go home. Apologize!    

5th Place
19 - Male
Played By: Hodgo
Jeff Probst wrote:     I have said this on the podcast, but I will repeat it. You are truly impressive as a young new player in this game. You play the game like a veteran. Not only do you have the flashy impressive moves down, but you have also mastered the art of subtle manipulation. You can lead an alliance without being the main target. You understand the subtlety and nuance of the game and you are truly one of the best players I have seen in a long while. I have no doubt we will see you again in the future and I am sure, the best is yet to come. Game well played.    
Loveita wrote:     You could give a masterclass in social strategy. Like seriously, players should look at your game here and study it, that's how well you played this season. Obviously it wasn't perfect, or there wouldn't be more reveals after this, but it was close. You navigated this game so impressively - obviously being in control at points, but able to step back at others. Laying lower when needed, and able to take blindside sacrifices that a) weren't you, and b) weren't hugely detrimental to your game. I don't even know how you pulled some of it off. Maybe some people let you, because they always planned to cut you before the end, but I think there was a very real scenario where you could have made the end, and not just through winning out the last couple of competitions.      
Dean wrote:     Listen, confessionals are my forte, and almost always, people love to see video confessionals. You might be the first ORG player ever where we wished we had more text confessionals from you instead (like your Crete confessionals! Loved those!). I'm sorry, I'm just too exhausted to listen to a 47 minute video in a monotone Aussie low-talk voice. Lmao but seriously Jay, you're one of the top players this entire season, and you were all around a great leader; grabbing power on OG Zakros immediately and never left some type of position of power until F5. A few times you had kinks to work out, but overall you had control the entire game. On Crete, you were the definition of "love to hate", since you led that ugly Zakros alliance and were the leader of killing off Michelle and Paul, but nobody could deny you were fantastic even back then, and then for Aegean Sea you developed into a "love to love" player. You're brilliant.    
Michael wrote:     Jay, it's not surprising to me at all that you were voted out at the tribal with the least amount of time to talk your way out of it. You have a gift of influence and are probably the most likable person in the cast. I don't think anyone has a bad thing to say about you! You absolutely excelled here and I really enjoyed getting to know you! You were built for Stranded and I'm excited to get to know you more post-season.     
Susie wrote:     Wow! Watching you play this game, even early on, I was sure you'd make it to the end. Your timing and choices were always spot on, gamewise. Your confidence and ability to talk people into your plans was legendary, and that you can do this at such a young age is so impressive. Thank you for sharing your story with us and for making this season so great.     
Crazy James wrote:     Jay, your joy for playing was apparent from day one.  You made it almost all the way to the end despite being a clear and obvious threat to win for over a month, and you would have still won if you could have just pulled off final 5 immunity.      
Shonee wrote:     So many people thought youn would win this. I was one of them at many points this season. You lost your footing at the endgame but the players should feel lucky to have gotten you out.    

Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jacob
James wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:40:43 pm I would just like to point out that I'm now 22 and not 21. My birthday was today!!!
king of reading my posts...did you hate me lmao
James liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Domenick
Wendell wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:41:03 pm OMG managing my relationships with Dom Jacob and Steph and hearing all the shit they said about each other was probably the hardest part of the first half of the game for me 😂 WHY COULDNT YOU JUST GET ALONG
We came from Lato. At Lato no one gets along lol

Domenick

• Loser