By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom

37th Place
19 - Male - Theater Performer
Played By: SurvivorEnthusiast / ~JACK~
Spoiler: show
Jeff Probst wrote:     As first boots go, you are up there at the top. You were the first person in the game voted out with an idol. Your fights with Mike in the lurkers server are the stuff of legend. I really felt that you had so much more to give us and I really hope you get the chance to show that in the future.    
Loveita wrote:     You kicked off the Rhodes insanity with a bang, finding an idol and being immediately blindsided with it. Made an impression, but wish you stuck around more!     
Dean wrote:     You were one of the first video confessionalists, I was excited to see you play. You were gaming good, and you seemed so well set up that first round. Then you got the idol Mike wanted, and that was the end of that. Your fights with him in pre-jury were super fun.    
Michael wrote:     You know what they say, only the good die young. Vince, you weren't in the game for very long but you still made a lasting impact on the game and everyone from your OG tribe will never forget you!     
Susie wrote:     Loved the spark you brought to the game and it's a shame it was snuffed so soon.     
Crazy James wrote:     King of the unnecessary lie, that you went to UNC instead of VA Tech, like that would make any difference in how anyone would see you.  I really enjoyed your video confessionals, as you seemed like a really good dude.  You just trusted Mike too much and he was too eager to start off with a big move.    
Shonee wrote:     Always use your idol, dude. You were a highlight of the opening weekend and it was devastating to watch you go home first. VINCE FOR SECOND CHANCES!    

37th Place
 25 - Female - Bio Major / Psych Minor
Played By: Chel
Jeff Probst wrote:     Everyone was rooting for you as one of the early favorites, You found the idol! You were an underdog. You had so many plans. Above all you were just a cool person... and then all hell broke loose in the form of a goofy Jacob starting a group chat and CeCe thinking you were in it. Robbed for sure. You still remain one of my favorites despite being the first boot!    
Loveita wrote:     QUEEN ICON ROBBED GODDESS!!!! You did NOT deserve to be done like that by ANY of the Zakros players. Villainized for literally being nice. You are amazing for staying around and following the ENTIRE season, and I eagerly await your redemption arc.    
Dean wrote:     Infamous victim of the tragic Zakros 3 incident. Gone too soon, and sadly it was out of your control. We all had a HUGE moment of hope when you found the idol just hours before the vote, but alas. Loved having you join us in pre-jury to watch the season with, and will love having you in the community even more! Keep being a sweetheart.    
Michael wrote:     One of my favorite people and my winner pick! I don't regret picking you at all, you earned me your title of the Head Witch of the Zakros 3 witch hunt. You didn't deserve the fate you received and it only reflects how wonderfully social you were as a player. Everyone loved you so much that they turned into giant babies thinking you were against them! It hurts to see you go out with and idol. I'm glad that you're one of us now and having you to chat with has been wonderful!    
Susie wrote:     Gah, this one hurt! I'm imagining you playing a game where your amazing social and strategic game takes you to the end! So fun hanging out with you on the server!    
Crazy James wrote:     Really glad you've had so much fun in the lurker server!  You got burned by Jacob's Zakros Final 3, but not gonna lie, I absolutely loved that move by Jacob and how it tore your tribe apart.    
Shonee wrote:     "Ugh, we're really going to fill a lot of the Zakros people on the jury with dread right here. You were fucking robbed and it was one of the most stressful experiences watching you take the fall for something that had nothing to do with you. You are a wonderful player to have rooted for and I would give ANYTHING for you to have played your idol that night. 

P.S. this was not Jacob's fault solely like so many of the jurors are trying to say. Jacob didn't vote her out, you did."    

37th Place
 30 - Female 
Played By: Wtfe1007 / AutumnSun
Jeff Probst wrote:     It is a mystery    
Loveita wrote:     Hope you aren't dead!     
Dean wrote:     You had a great app and interview, but unfortunately not a great showing. Where'd ya go?    
Michael wrote:     Hope you had a great half hour of play. Nothing else to say.     
Susie wrote:         
Crazy James wrote:     The subject of Domenick's over-used "incubator girl" joke.  For that I will never forgive you.    
Shonee wrote:     You seem cute!    

37th Place
24 - Female - Psychedelic Artist
Played By: Jumpyfan

Jeff Probst wrote:     It is a mystery    
Loveita wrote:     Thanks for liking my loser lodge post!     
Dean wrote:     Great showing on the first night, and then dipped forever... girl the game isn't just only for one night you know?    
Michael wrote:     I'm sorry, I don't know who this is.     
Susie wrote:         
Crazy James wrote:     You put yourself in a great spot night one by getting in good with Brad, Sydney, and Genie.  Then....nothing.    
Shonee wrote:     You seem cute!    

Taylor, James Zinkand, Jessica and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:15:28 pm
Erika wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:12:57 pm
Jacob wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:11:51 pm I already wanna play out a hypothetical if bret used his idol on me at 6 and idoled out wendell what could have been good game wendell
I honestly thought it would be you in the end with Bret and Shirin.  😂 
It should have been but they liked wendell more then they wanted to win imo
that says a lot about Wendell’s game that they wanted to keep around someone they liked but knew they couldn’t beat at the end.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Honestly congratulations to ALL of you for making this such an incredible game to watch and help host. We put you through the ringer and you all brought the chaos, entertainment, good moves, some juicy fights, and hopefully some lasting friendships (and rivalries)
Domenick, Taylor, Shirin and 9 others liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
Domenick wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:17:38 pm Wendell you fucking did it! The Natalie Anderson is complete haha. You are amazing man love you and so happy for you to get this win!!!
The fk dom i took them all out for you ;)
Domenick liked this

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom

35th Place
29 - Male - MMA Father-to-Be
Played By: Routy
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were the first of our big over-strategists to fall. I was really hoping you would make it further as you were so over the top. You definitely overdid it, and tanked your own game in the process, but damnit was it fun to watch. I wouldn't change a thing! The original idol 'Charlie Brown' I can't wait to see more from you in the future!!    
Loveita wrote:     You're amazing. Incredible to watch for the short time you played and flamed out spectacularly, and great to have around to watch the rest of the season unfold. Of course you overplayed, but you know that, and I'm more glad that you had fun doing it. My rule #1 of playing these - do what makes you happy. Congratulations again on your dotter!!!!!     
Dean wrote:     Legend. You played 4 weeks worth of gameplay in 4 days you crazy ass. You were my winner pick, and though it was only a short time with you, you were damm worth it. Your grand confessionals and your busy gameplay had me on EDGE! Loved having you in pre-jury with us to watch the game, plus your new daughter was talk of the town. From an Otter to a Father, that's your arc. You're an incredibly active pre-juror, all around awesome guy, and I know you'll enjoy your time in the main server.    
Michael wrote:     Mike you are the first victim of self paranoia, but trust me you won't be the last. You have been amazing to have in the lurking server, and I am glad that you've joined us! You've had some amazing reads in the server and I always love reading your takes. Getting to know you over the last few weeks has been an honor. If you play again I think you'll be able to go pretty far, you have the mind for it but you're a bit trigger happy.     
Susie wrote:     You really delivered (ha!) this season, even if you didn't play most of it. I love seeing your accurate reads of your game and I could sense the wheels turning in your head on what you might have done differently. I hope you had a blast playing!!    
Crazy James wrote:     I love you, Mike.  From getting Charlie-browned out of the idol twice, to building multiple final four permutations in the first two days, to immediately flipping on one of those people when they found an idol AND told you about it.  You way overplayed, and your downfall led to some of the best narrative arcs of the season with Tyler's rise and Lyndsey's fall to the bottom.  But the best thing is you know all of this and have a great humble attitude about where you fucked up.  Can't wait to see you play again some day and redeem yourself!    
Shonee wrote:     Congratulations on your daughter and thank you so much for being a part of the lurker server with us. You are a king and I enjoy reading your takes. Not a lot of people stick it out like you, and I appreciate that.    

35th Place
18 - Male - Singer/Songwriter
Played By: Noah
Jeff Probst wrote:     You put up a good fight and were one of the more exciting players on Lato. Unfortunately, you fell victim to Chris's gameplay. I wish you had a better shake at this.    
Loveita wrote:     The first Australian to fall. You are super sweet and I was hoping to see you make a long term under the radar run. Unfortunately, you just got shut out a little early and even though you had a few people really in your corner, it wasn't quite enough.     
Dean wrote:     Wish we got to see more of you! You seemed like an incredibly sweet person in your interview and thought that'd shine here, but your time in the sun was cut early. Hope you're well wherever you are!    
Michael wrote:     Laurel, the fight between you and Chris was one of the most interesting things to happen in the early game on your tribe. I wish you were able to stay in a bit longer, I think you had a lot to offer the game and a lot more up your sleeve.    
Susie wrote:     So much potential! It was tough seeing you go so early, there's a lot more game in you.    
Crazy James wrote:     Laurel!  You were one of my preseason faves and my personal choice for best singer on the Lato tribe (sorry Wendell and Domenick).  You're a good player and I have no doubt you'll do great if you keep playing ORGs.    
Shonee wrote:     Ugh. Queen. You really could do a lot more with a second chance, I think.    

33rd Place
19 - Male - Welch Dairy Queener
Played By: Matty223
Jeff Probst wrote:     A DAIRY KINGGGGG. You were so fucking funny, everything you did had me rolling. I was devastated that you were out. I think you actually could do very well with some coaching, but the manicness, while fun to watch, was just too much    
Loveita wrote:     Please let me visit your Dairy Queen one day for free ice cream. I will let you know when I'm in town! You brought so much chaos to the game and I loved watching every second of it.     
Dean wrote:     I'm buying Welch's grape jam to help support your country's economy. You were gone WAY too soon king <3 Overall great nice guy, missing you. Your confessionals and IMs were always a fun read, you're great company.    
Michael wrote:     You're ridiculous. A walking meme.     
Susie wrote:     Such a fun character! You've renewed my love of Buster Bars and I enjoyed watching you play this season!!     
Crazy James wrote:     Straight from the jungles of far-off Welch, our one true king of the Dairy Queen.  You have game, you just need to learn to take a deep breath and work at about 1/4 of the speed you do  ...or just keep doing you since it's fucking entertaining as hell.    
Shonee wrote:     I am also Welch. You made us laugh every single day and we were robbed of you sitting in the FTC. Anything less was a robbery.    

33rd Place
37 - Male - Leader of a Firm for Psychological Disorders in Youths
Played By: Maximus
Jeff Probst wrote:     You were my preseason pick to be the star of the season. You were super entertaining all the way throughout and I actually felt like you didn’t play a terrible game? Maybe a bit of overplaying on your part, but I really think in a different scenario you would shine. Who knows, maybe that will come in the very near future.    
Loveita wrote:     Your frustration at your tribe was really entertaining, but your read was...well, not the best haha, and I think that's what hurt you more than anything. It's too bad you ended on the objectively more "boring" side of the Aegean Sea. What could have been had you been on, say, Kameiros to start off...    
Dean wrote:     I had a drinking game of seeing how many times the word "boring" was in your confessionals. I think you had just a bit of a hiccup on Lato that's all. You seemed like a fun character from the time you were with us.    
Michael wrote:     Chris, to me it seems that you just wanted everything as soon as possible and had no patience. That's what killed you more than anything else, sometimes you have to wait for things to come to you. Even if you might think you can get occasionally get bored in parts of the game is waiting for the right moment to strike. I believe if you made it to the end game you would have been a wild card that no one could control.    
Susie wrote:     On another tribe, you would have likely done much better and had a better time. Adapting to the game you're dealt is the key to winning and y'all might need a little more work in that area.     
Crazy James wrote:     Chris was definitely not cut from the same cloth as many of the other people in this game.  And that's ok!  I hope you had a good time playing.    
Shonee wrote:     My dear boy, it's a marathon. Not a sprint.     
Taylor, James Zinkand, Tyler liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom