By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Will's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Will. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the reunion on Monday.

Will, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Will
Congrats on the end! I really have just a statement.... I feel people acted as if I was a terrible person and took no heat for lies and  so I am just going to say that I respect the game so I will finish out the process by saying a statement no need to reply....  Shirin I promised I'd never vote for you and I will keep my word unlike you and Wendell best of luck but you won't receive my vote because I don't respect the lies you told but I did promise I'd never vote for you aswell so I shall keep my word on finale night!

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts