By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Rachel's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Rachel. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the reunion on Monday.

Rachel, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Rachel
Hi, congratulations and all.

Bret & Shirin, I don't really have any reason to sit here and come for your or try to shame anything that you did. At the same time, I have no reason to vote for you whatsoever. I think people made clear their feelings on your games throughout this merge and think you had opportunities to change things and didn't. I respect the hustle here to try and salvage things and I will read what you write to others but truly I do not believe any game related reasons would lead to me voting you.

Wendell, I generally like you as a person and think you played by far the most the most effective game here in getting to the end while being perceived well throughout. So like, good job!

Asking any questions would be making you jump through unnecessary hoops with nothing to really gain from it. I guess for the sake of convincing others or if you think you have a really killer bomb you've been sitting on for... some reason, I will ask: If there is a question that you were not asked that you wish that you were asked, what is that question and what is your answer? Do this after answering the other people (if relevant), obviously.
Jay, Bret, Lindsey and 4 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Hi Rachel! Thanks for your words and I did enjoy playing with you a lot even though we never been on the same side. I don't think there's anything new to add I didn't really showed in my speech or my answers but here are 2 fun facts:

1. I was the 4th vote on Bret in the Genie vote. Jacob asked me to throw one in case of idols and I hoped it might cause some confusion/chaos when people won't know who else voted him when I already knew we had numbers for Genie

2. I voted for you to get the idol. It was before I realised Im seen as a threat/target and thought the 6 people+Erika could split the votes on you and Lindsey at F9 so that you can use the idol and Lindsey will be gone over you. I felt like I could totally make a move with you later in the game and I preferred you staying over Ricard and Lindsey.
Jacob liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts