By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Tyler's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Tyler. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the reunion on Monday.

Tyler, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Tyler
I want to start by congratulating each of the final 3. I truly enjoyed meeting, playing, and talking with each of you. You should all be proud AF and I very much appreciate hearing your individual routes to the finale. Shoutout to bestie Shirin for outlasting us all on Rhodes. You did that and I’m proud of you. <3

This has been an epic, divine game and most of the jurors have big egos, so here’s an opportunity to stroke them (or not) if you desire. The Greeks were known for having a pantheon of gods and goddesses for a variety of different things. Choose 5 jurors (or fellow finalists or pre-merge players or hosts idc) and declare your Stranded Aegean Sea Pantheon, and what *thing* they are the god or goddess of, in your opinion.

Thanks guys! Good luck!
Lindsey, Taylor, Shirin and 5 others liked this

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Okay this was harder than I thought, but I think I have some solid picks:

Tyler- Nyx (Goddess of the night)
As a fellow night owl, it felt fitting haha. Nyx was one of the first goddesses and one of the most important ones, and from what I heard and seen, you were an important figurehead and probably one of the top contenders pre merge. Nyx is described as extremely powerful to the point even Zeus feared her, and I feel like you were seen as a huge threat in this game as well and was feared by the other players- whether it was challenge ability, your social or strategic game- it took an idol to take you out with a last minute decision.

Lindsey- Ares (God of courage, war, bloodshed, and violence)
Lindsey was ruthless in this game and played hard the moment we landed in Delos (that's where I met her first so I don't know how it was before). She had her optimal target and she just went to the kill. Kept fighting till the very end and was a massive force this season

Jay- Poseidon (God of the sea)
This one was obvious to me haha, Jay spends a lot of his life in the water, and is our pro swimmer and fisherman in camp 😌 Poseidon as a god is one of the most important and stronger gods, and is considered brave and courageous. I feel like Jay's game represents that- he was a huge character and player this game, leading a lot of the game and didn't hold back. He made it extremely far and had a good shot to win had some things gone a bit differently.

Erika- Zeus (god of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, law, order, and justice)
As the fallen angel, I think Erika has played one of the best games this season, and I had to put her as Zeus. She wasn't afraid of anyone's opinion, she played her own game and didn't apologize for it and her words and attitude struck like lightning in tribal. She wasn't following a majority just to be safe, and she managed to manage her threat level probably the best. If not for my immunity win, there is a chance she goes and beats me at fire-making and wins it all.

Will- Dionysus (God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness)
I think yiu all know why I had to put Will as the god of wine (no god of tequila sadly). He was always full of character (and emojis), with a very expressive and fun personality and it just felt like he was in such a good mood all the time.
Jay, Lindsey, Tyler and 1 others liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Bret
Alrighty,

To start us off we have Lindsey who I would represent as Hades. She may be from the underworld, but you wanna root for her!

Next, we have Poseidon who I would also give Jay. His swimming abilities were so good he could swim into an social circle. 

Apollo would go to Wendell. As a god of music and light, think Wendell’s hobbies connect well. Plus he was always shedding light to many tribe mates. 

Next Rachel would be represented by Athena. Her wisdom clearly showed in challenges as she was labeled the comp beast. 

Last, I would give you Tyler a similar representation of Artemis, from her quality of hunting. I feel like you always has a plan waiting to attack in the game. 

Jay, Tyler, Taylor liked this

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe