By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Taylor's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Taylor. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the reunion on Monday.

Taylor, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Congratulations Wendell, Bret & Shirin on the Final 3. Be proud of your game, regardless of how you got here, you did what the rest of us couldn’t, in one of the most complicated games of Stranded, so kudos to you all.

Thank you all for going into detail on your opening statements, but I’ll be honest, nothing blew my mind. In fact, the speeches really just solidified what I already perceived.

With all my time on Ponderosa, it feels like there has been a lot of talk about “reads”, whether they’ve been good reads or completely missed reads. Now that you’ve made the F3, let’s see who has the best read?

My question is the same for you all. How do you think the Final Tribal Council will end? Please predict how the story of Stranded 40 will end and why?  You don’t have to go Juror-by-Juror, simply give us your best read (analysis) on how this game will end and why you feel this is how it will end.

From OG Zakros to Lato 2.0 to Zakros 4.0. It’s been a pleasure getting to play with you 3 and everyone in this game.  Now’s your final chance to battle like hell! This game was intense and it truly deserves a great winner, prove that YOU’RE that winner. Good luck to you all and may the best player win Stranded 40.
Jay, Bret, Wendell and 1 others liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Bret
I feel that the story of Season 40 will be one of chaos for sure. So many people in one game it was insane. I predict that the end of this game will result in the person who the jury respects the most. From my perceptions of the questions I can see many jury members admire Wendell’s game. 
Taylor liked this

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Hey amigo 💗

I think based on the jury so far, it feels like they respect my game the most out of this F3 (god I hate how it makes me sound cocky lmao). I think Shirin is given more of a chance than Bret and I expect her to receive some votes (there were people who were closer to her than to me so I can see them wanting to award her 2nd place).
Taylor, Jessica liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Thank you for taking the time to answer and Shirin, sending you love as you go through this difficult time. 💖

You all played incredibly and beat out A LOT of great players to be sitting in the Final 3. Be proud and good luck tonight!
Shirin, Bret, Wendell and 1 others liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Will
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:11:48 pm Thank you for taking the time to answer and Shirin, sending you love as you go through this difficult time. 💖

You all played incredibly and beat out A LOT of great players to be sitting in the Final 3. Be proud and good luck tonight!
What happened to Shirin?

Will

• Jury