By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
This is Genie's Final Tribal Council Thread.

All other Jurors should remain in their own threads. Final 3, remember... this is not for you to address each other, but to talk to Genie. In-fighting amongst the Final 3 should be reserved for the reunion on Monday.

Genie, you have until Saturday at 8c/9e to post your statements/questions to the Final 3. Remember not to take up too much of their time as they have 10 other jurors to get to. Please no listing or questions requiring novels for answers. You should post all of your statements/questions in your opening post in this thread.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Genie
Hello everyone! Congrats on making it to the end of this massive game, an impressive accomplishment for sure.

I'll be briefer in my question just to give you guys a little less to write out. But I'm curious: If you were in my position, what would be the deciding factor for how would you cast your vote? Would you decide strictly by how someone played the game and who you viewed played the best, or would you factor in your personal connection with the finalists as well?

Good luck with everyone's questions, guys!
Taylor, Ricard, Wendell liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Bret
Hi Genie, thank you for asking this question because this is so important!

At the end of the day, people will start making their decisions most likely based off their personal connections and knowledge that they had in this game. As a juror, I would take a step back and ask others to also be open minded to each and every person's case no matter how they thought prior to the final tribal council. Game perceptions block jury members all the time from how the game truly happened.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Hey Genie!!

Every game is a bit different, some are more emotional and some are less, but personally, I always try to award the best player with my vote. If I feel like the level of gameplay was pretty even between multiple players, then I'd go to my personal connection with them as a sort of a "tie-breaker".

Thanks for your question, and truly wish we had more time to play together ❤

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe