By Susie Smith
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
I am crushed to see you here! You were my winner pick and I LOVED how you flitted around like a bird the whole game. I thought for sure you'd get through to F3. So dang close!! You were a blast to watch and I hope you had fun playing!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Posts
Our TC QUEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!! You played incredibly and got so close after consistently being either on the edge of elimination or the swing vote! Truly a ROBBED GODDESS worthy of the 4th place spot. 
Will liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Posts
By Dean Kowalski
Group Posts Group Group Group
Erika, I'm in awe of you. Back on Kameiros, you just did your own thing. You were stubborn in your ways of voting, you played a solo game which I didn't even really think was possible, it was always so intriguing to watch you. You were one of a kind this season, and you have many sad that you were the vote, but it was a much valiant effort on your end!

"Psycho bitch" never fails to make me laugh, lmfao. Great orator.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By Will
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:25:50 pm Yeah, I don’t think people even knew how diabolical I was out there.  👿 
Oooo I knew you were I called you the shedevil and player to watch out for because you will sneak by ALL SEASON 😈😈😈🥳🥳🥳

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:34:03 pm You played a great game, Erika! Was looking forward to a feisty FTC. 😫

Be proud!!

I already knew what I was going to say and everything! I’m sad but it was a great journey.  Being so close hurts but I’m voting for the best player.  It’s funny, because I don’t think anyone EVER truly knew where I stood with them because there were times I didn’t either.

Erika

• Jury
By Jay
Such a good player and one of my favourite people to play with this season. So glad we connected around final 9, you were always really kind and genuine with me, and would’ve loved voting either you or Wendell to win. If both of you made it, it would’ve been a tricky choice.

Jay

• Jury
By Erika
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:25:16 pm Such a good player and one of my favourite people to play with this season. So glad we connected around final 9, you were always really kind and genuine with me, and would’ve loved voting either you or Wendell to win. If both of you made it, it would’ve been a tricky choice.

Loved you Jay ❤️ It hurts to be so close and lose, it’ll be a long time before I get over this mainly because I had  such a fantastic arc and I literally fluctuated between being a lamb and a lion  throughout the season just like the real Erika.  I was going to use that same analogy if I made FTC.
Jay, Michael Snow liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Will wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:29:45 pm
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:25:50 pm Yeah, I don’t think people even knew how diabolical I was out there.  👿 
Oooo I knew you were I called you the shedevil and player to watch out for because you will sneak by ALL SEASON 😈😈😈🥳🥳🥳

lol Will ❤️ You were way too dangerous to keep around in the end and I’m so glad Wendell flipped to us during that vote.

Erika

• Jury
By Tyler
I'm definitely disappointed to see you on the jury. As you will (and likely already have) seen, I, and many others were very in your corner for the win. I voted for you twice to leave the game and yet I quickly grew to trust you after that. You were a big surprise in so many ways and I honestly felt I learned something from you as a player. I can't wait to discover all of the ways you were on top of shit while keeping everyone guessing. I'm not sure how you pulled off such a masterful game but I look forward to finding out! Congrats! :crown:

Tyler

• Jury
By Jessica
I saved you twice, when people hates you with a passion and wanted you out. I’m a newbie, not threatening in the least. As when more then kind to you when I didn’t want to bc you were unbelievably rude. If it was anything i could do anything with you, I would not have believed your be two faced fame. Ps… you aren’t that good at it. you're reads are lame and you probably googled “what are some good reads for an online game”  you’re a joke. 

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Well there goes my last winner I would've been really happy with. Damn. Excellently played, girlie.

Genie

• Jury