By Tyler
ImageI know this is not game related, but I am missing my RPDR chats with a number of jurors here. For those who care, what are your thoughts on AS7?!? 

And of course, how are we hoping to see S14 wrap up? 

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ok, finally, what's REALLY important!  The RPDR alliance should have been a thing, just saying.

14 - my girls are still in it and I'm not backing down from it - Willow, Lady and Angeria.  I swear if Daya wins, I'm done.

AS7 - ONLY 8 girls for this season?! Are we on a budget? And why so many AS Winners? Anyway, The Vivienne is probably the weakest in the cast, but I love her look and her hair in the marketing photos. But my pre-winner pick is Yvie.

Now your turn!
Tyler, Jessica liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:55:45 pm

:heart: An RPDR alliance would have been my everything. Just sayin.

14 - I *feel* in my bones that Willow is taking this crown and I will be *stun* if that is not the result.

That said, I have really grown to love Camden. She has such a nice underdog arc that I feel like we haven't seen since Jinkx won season 5. Or Sasha? Like Sasha, a Camden win would be a big but welcome surprise. Oddly enough, I feel like Willow *also* has a Jinkx arc--the kooky queen with an ailment and an undeniable talent that people don't really see coming... 

...and yet if I think about Daya Betty, another underdog (with an ailment) arc--literally eliminated and returning to the competition and getting to the end somehow. I mean, I *should* be rooting for Daya Betty on paper and on another season? idk maybe? But this season I am with you. She's been the confessional villain. I don't see her winning the popular vote in any alternate universe, despite her actually epic story arc. 

Angeria started out so strong. She reminded me instantly of Jaida Essence Hall and so I have no shock that she is a finalist. But I am shocked that I actually don't think she has a chance at winning this season. Maybe congeniality? 

Bosco also started out very strong and has a worthy track record, but we all know she was saved by a candy bar. 

I think that this season might come down to the lip sync smack down that has become the final 4 norm. A final 5 makes things more interesting for sure, but they will probably not capitalize on this and just make one group of 3 lip sync which is never ideal IMO. DO they save one or 2 in that scenario?

I mean who has the strongest LSFYL track record? Bosco has the most notably *weak* LSFYL, so it seems safe to assume she is not the winner lol. The rest are formidable I think. If Daya pulls some kind of Sahsa rose petals shit, I will stan. Hell if anyone pulls off anything unexpected at this point :fire:

AS7 - ugh, right?!? And I'm sorry but if you are going to give me an all winners season, you can pretty much give me all of the winners that are missing. Don't get me wrong, I love them all. But I *extra* love the ones that are missing. Rumor has it there are no losers and that the winner of the most challenges or something like that will be the winner of this season? 

I would love for you to explain more about your Yvie pick. If I had to pick one right now, I am leaning Jinkx for some reason. I would *not* count out The Vivienne either. Did you *see* her snatch game?!?

Jessica, Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Jessica wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:55:20 am I would have been in that RPDR alliance faster than you can say “snatched”. Also, the first lovey voted out was obsessed two. Her name is Michelle, and I hope you two can connect!
Haha awesome! Wait did we ever talk about RPDR?? Who are your faves?

Michelle sounds lovely btw, I look forward to meeting her perhaps some day :)

also, how likely are to sign up for a theoretical “Stranded: Untucked?” RPDR keeps edging closer and closer to being survivor anyway, right…? Lol. 
Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Tyler wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:52:55 pm
Shonee Fairfax" wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:18:29 am Daya Betty is winning and that's the end of it. She is the season.

Haha this is a hot take! 🤣
So hot it's getting dragged in the dislikes lol

Ummm... JESSICA!!! Why didn't we once talk RPDR? lol. We talked about so much but that 🤣

Tyler, as usual, your takes are super on point. I don't see a world where Angeria wins it unfortunately, she hasn't had the winners storyline this season. I was SHOOOOK when Angeria was saved from the lipsync first and then Ru redeemed herself with the double save, Willow was NOT going home last week. Many make a good point that we haven't seen a villain winner in a really long time, but Daya is not that winner. Could you imagine living in a world where Daya is a winner and Crystal Methyd isn't?

AS7 - I don't know if this is a hot take or not, but I didn't really care much for UK1, so I can't even remember all that much of it haha. The reason for Yvie, I liked her on her season, but I don't think she should have won - Brooklyn was hands down ROBBED and I can't be convinced otherwise. BUT, I do love Yvie and her wild looks and I hope that she can win this season and at least she won a regular season and not one of the other All Stars.
Jessica liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:16:13 pm
Shonee Fairfax" wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:18:29 am Daya Betty is winning and that's the end of it. She is the season.

Ummm... JESSICA!!! Why didn't we once talk RPDR? lol. We talked about so much but that 🤣

Tyler, as usual, your takes are super on point. I don't see a world where Angeria wins it unfortunately, she hasn't had the winners storyline this season. I was SHOOOOK when Angeria was saved from the lipsync first and then Ru redeemed herself with the double save, Willow was NOT going home last week. Many make a good point that we haven't seen a villain winner in a really long time, but Daya is not that winner. Could you imagine living in a world where Daya is a winner and Crystal Methyd isn't?

AS7 - I don't know if this is a hot take or not, but I didn't really care much for UK1, so I can't even remember all that much of it haha. The reason for Yvie, I liked her on her season, but I don't think she should have won - Brooklyn was hands down ROBBED and I can't be convinced otherwise. BUT, I do love Yvie and her wild looks and I hope that she can win this season and at least she won a regular season and not one of the other All Stars.

Lol Jessica keeps disliking my posts so I'm not sure where she stands with the RPDR but I *do* apologize if I have offended!

I was right there with you with the Angeria save btw. I kinda think that Ru just always anticipated putting Angie in the finals and could not see a world where she was not in the finals. But I still don't think she wins.

And NO, I mean, I'm sorry but no I do not see a word where Daya is a winner period. Although. I've often wondered if they would ever do a sort of "Blood vs. Water" season and deliberately cast drag mothers and daughters. Maybe an Allstars? For your consideration:

Crystal/Daya  
Alexis Mateo/Vanjie
Coco/Kahanna Montrese
Alyssa Edwards/ (take your pic: Shangela, Plastique, Laganja, Gia, Vivienne Pinay)
Aja/Dahlia Sin/Kandy Muse
Bob/Cracker
Jaida/Kahmora Hall
Sharon Needles/Aquaria
Symone/Gigi Goode

Anyway, regarding Yvie, I won't disagree with you. Brooklyn's disco runway was ICONIC. Camden's fall iconic IMO. I love a good underdog winner tho so I'm not mad about Yvie's win, and the more I think about it, the more I am looking forward to seeing more of what she brings to the AS7 competition. All of the winners have their different *strengths* so it will be fun to watch!

Do you think regular seasons are more difficult to win than All Stars?    

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Tyler wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:51:39 pm

Lol Jessica keeps disliking my posts so I'm not sure where she stands with the RPDR but I *do* apologize if I have offended!

I was right there with you with the Angeria save btw. I kinda think that Ru just always anticipated putting Angie in the finals and could not see a world where she was not in the finals. But I still don't think she wins.

And NO, I mean, I'm sorry but no I do not see a word where Daya is a winner period. Although. I've often wondered if they would ever do a sort of "Blood vs. Water" season and deliberately cast drag mothers and daughters. Maybe an Allstars? For your consideration:

Crystal/Daya  
Alexis Mateo/Vanjie
Coco/Kahanna Montrese
Alyssa Edwards/ (take your pic: Shangela, Plastique, Laganja, Gia, Vivienne Pinay)
Bob/Cracker
Jaida/Kahmora Hall
Sharon Needles/Aquaria
Symone/Gigi Goode

Anyway, regarding Yvie, I won't disagree with you. Brooklyn's disco runway was ICONIC. Camden's fall iconic IMO. I love a good underdog winner tho so I'm not mad about Yvie's win, and the more I think about it, the more I am looking forward to seeing more of what she brings to the AS7 competition. All of the winners have their different *strengths* so it will be fun to watch!

That's an All Stars cast that I would love to see, way more than this one lol.  But it won't stop me from watching it!

That's a great question, I feel like regular seasons are more authentic because there's no Survivor strategy to it. Where I find All Stars might be more difficult because the girls need to be strategic and some of them are just queens and not strategists, lol. Like UK vs The World, if you're going to play the game a certain way, don't get upset when the game is played on you.
Tyler liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Genie

You got a lot of dislikes for this post but Shonee is CORRECT. Like, thank god for Daya. The first person to truly be negative on a normal season of RPDR since like....Silky? We were overdue for someone to just come in and not GAF about how they were perceived and bitch and moan throughout the competition. Love her. <3

Of the most likely winners I'd be happiest for Willow because I find her the most interesting personally. Angeria's the most endearing to me but I don't think she's winning. :'( Bosco and Camden...like, technically good but they don't really inspire me either. They fall under the category of "good at RPDR, but not engaging personalities" for me. Of the two, I'd prefer Bosco because I loved her last minute storyline of going insane to get the main role and fighting Camden tooth and nail for it, getting elimmed for said role, and then being saved by the golden chocolate bar because that entire set up was camp. Otherwise, meh on them both. 

On the All Winners Cast..................eh. Lmfao sorry, but most RPDR winners are awful. Like Shea is someone who I recognize as "fierce drag queen, would go to any show and tip her hardcore" but on my TV screen she's so blah. And I feel like most of this cast falls into that as well? Monet is another who off of RPDR I have a lot of love for but in the comp I'm kinda w/e about. Yvie I need to rewatch S11 to get a firm understanding on how I actually feel about. Haven't seen UK1 so no opinion on The Vivienne. Raja is someone who I loved in ANTM but haaaaaaated in S3 but I feel like her being so involved in World of Wonder's sphere means she's a lock for the end.... we'll see. Anyone who bullies Stacy Layne Matthews does not deserve to win imo. Trinity might be my third or second most disliked queen ever? Lmfao she's suuuuuch a stick in the mud yet constantly berates people about "where are the jokes?!" Hoping she gets fully embarrassed, and that SheDevilByNight is actually a plot point.

This is a long-winded way to say that I'm hoping that we're careening towards a Jaida/Jinkx F2/co-win. I'd be content with that.

TL;DR, fuck RPDR for bullying Tyra into quitting drag because she is the best winner of them all. <3
Shonee Fairfax, Tyler, Stephanie and 1 others liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Rachel
i luv raja but she's going to be one of the first out. i like jaida and jinxie i suppose but i'm not screaming for their return either

honestly it involving AS winners just turns me off of it a bit! like... we've seen enough of them by now? i'm kind of just cheering for the regular season winners by default

Ricard, Tyler, Taylor liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Ricard
Rachel wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:16:21 am i luv raja but she's going to be one of the first out. i like jaida and jinxie i suppose but i'm not screaming for their return either

honestly it involving AS winners just turns me off of it a bit! like... we've seen enough of them by now? i'm kind of just cheering for the regular season winners by default

They want more moneyyyyy. Don’t need to see them compete again :(
Tyler, Taylor liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Tyler
Tay - Right?? Especially with a vote out theme like All-Stars I think we could finally see the sort of alliances that the All Star seasons haven't seen until UK vs the World. Is it good for Drag Families? IDK, but it could be a sort of modern arena for the traditional drag ball. Prove your family on the show!

Genie - I'm *here* for the contrarian take and love you for jumping in to defend Shonee and Daya. I had no idea how much of the public roots for the villains lol. Love your Bosco summary as well :laugh: I gotta say, I've never really been a Raja fan. She has a fierce presence on the runway, but I've just always gotten "boy in a dress" vibes from her. Is that terrible? Kinda feel the same about Trinity. I think she did well on the AS season she won, but like zero charisma for me. Monet has all the charisma on the other hand, but less polish? Idk. I will appreciate her once the show kicks up, but I have always been a bit sus about the Monet/Trinity double win thing. I *do* love Shea and Jaida individually I would just be *more* excited about them competing with other regular season winners like Sasha, and Sharon, and Aquaria, and Bob. And I mean Alaska and Bianca and Trixie are almost the holy trinity (lol) at this point so to not have them in the mix doesn't even feel like a legit *best of the best* battle, ya know? I said what I said. #praiseTamisha

I mean, I think it says a lot to see who did come back vs who didn't. Money is a big factor I would assume. But for some, their reputation is better off *not* returning. I think it's interesting to see who thinks they have more to gain from returning than the ones who assumedly thought they had more to lose...

Taylor, Jessica liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Ricard
I just have to say re: Daya Betty - I think she should be top 2, but I really think that Willow had the most innovative drag this season.

That being said, the moment that Daya started to keep tally between Bosco and Lady Camden when they both wanted to be Saltine gave me life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. She should win an Emmy for that moment alone.
Taylor, Jessica, Tyler liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jessica
Tyler wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43:56 pm
Jessica wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:55:20 am I would have been in that RPDR alliance faster than you can say “snatched”. Also, the first lovey voted out was obsessed two. Her name is Michelle, and I hope you two can connect!

also, how likely are to sign up for a theoretical “Stranded: Untucked?” RPDR keeps edging closer and closer to being survivor anyway, right…? Lol. 
We did I think! I may have asked if you heard of my cousin.. IRL even! Her name is Nina West! All we have in Cbus Ohio is football and drag! 
Taylor, Tyler liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Tyler
Jessica wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:25:09 pm
Tyler wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43:56 pm

We did I think! I may have asked if you heard of my cousin.. IRL even! Her name is Nina West! All we have in Cbus Ohio is football and drag! 
Shoot! That *does* ring a bell now that you mention it! Although did you mention that you were real life cousins?!? How did I not make a bigger note of that?? That’s cool AF. Nina was actually an influencer at one point for the scooter company I work for! 
Jessica liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Jessica

Crystal/Daya  
Alexis Mateo/Vanjie
Coco/Kahanna Montrese
Bob/Cracker
Jaida/Kahmora Hall
Sharon Needles/Aquaria
Symone/Gigi Goode

Lolol I totally never meant to dislike your posts! 😂😂 Has it not been abundantly clear at this point that I basically don’t know what the eff I’m doing and am also technically challenged?! Oopsies. 
I adore you aaaaaand RPDR and would’ve lived for that alliance!! 😍 I can’t wait to see who everyone is. I have also realized that I come across SO different on these threads and in this game than real life. Once people saw my video confessionals they were like ohhhhhhh I get it now. 😂 I just don’t think my personality translates very well on here. Excited for tomorrow!!! Muaaaaah! 
Jay, Tyler, Taylor liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Tyler
Jessica wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:10:44 pm

Crystal/Daya  
Alexis Mateo/Vanjie
Coco/Kahanna Montrese
Bob/Cracker
Jaida/Kahmora Hall
Sharon Needles/Aquaria
Symone/Gigi Goode

Lolol I totally never meant to dislike your posts! 😂😂 Has it not been abundantly clear at this point that I basically don’t know what the eff I’m doing and am also technically challenged?! Oopsies. 
I adore you aaaaaand RPDR and would’ve lived for that alliance!! 😍 I can’t wait to see who everyone is. I have also realized that I come across SO different on these threads and in this game than real life. Once people saw my video confessionals they were like ohhhhhhh I get it now. 😂 I just don’t think my personality translates very well on here. Excited for tomorrow!!! Muaaaaah! 
Lmao omg I ❤️ you so much 🤣🤣 I kinda assumed as much with the dislikes so it’s allll good haha. I can’t *wait* to watch the video confessionals!! I never tried one personally… and yeah definitely looking forward to seeing who everyone is—what and what they sound like! I don’t even know what I think everyone sounds like, but I’m sure it will surprise 😂
Jessica, Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury