By Jay
Any pros, cons, whatever you wanna rant about with Wendell's game put it here

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
I feel like one of the best things Wendell did for his game, was not only build a great path that lead him to this point, but he always, socially, made plays to reconnect with people even though they weren't on his side. With me, I def have that experience where even the times where I voted against him, I could still work with him on the next vote because he knew strategically what he needed to do for his game.
Tyler liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Tyler
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:49:47 am I feel like one of the best things Wendell did for his game, was not only build a great path that lead him to this point, but he always, socially, made plays to reconnect with people even though they weren't on his side. With me, I def have that experience where even the times where I voted against him, I could still work with him on the next vote because he knew strategically what he needed to do for his game.
I agree! This was definitely my experience with Wendell. He *always* made me feel like he was an option. Even when we had no history of voting together.

Tyler

• Jury
By Ricard
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:54:38 am
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:49:47 am I feel like one of the best things Wendell did for his game, was not only build a great path that lead him to this point, but he always, socially, made plays to reconnect with people even though they weren't on his side. With me, I def have that experience where even the times where I voted against him, I could still work with him on the next vote because he knew strategically what he needed to do for his game.
I agree! This was definitely my experience with Wendell. He *always* made me feel like he was an option. Even when we had no history of voting together.
I will say I didn’t share this experience… and for me, he kinda falls into that unnecessary lying camp. Like I’d be an option until he mysteriously talked to other people and then I’d be out. And while that’s an example of running the game, it’s not changing the game. 

Socially, I think his game is the best of the four. 

He’s not a lock for my vote if he and Erika are in the final 3 - I want to hear both of them explain their game. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Will
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:54:38 am
My experience as well... Wendell always made you feel welcomed and never closed off any option....and he made me feel all was great until he flipped I truly can't deny him as a player..... Like HIM or not EVERYBODY HERE HAS LIED AT SOME POINT 
Tyler liked this

Will

• Jury
By Lindsey
Ya I wanna say the same as Tyler above. He is playing the best direct and cleanest game. I think between him and Erika I'd need to be convinced one way or the other. Wendell was also a little rude? Like he was one of the people who told me he never wanted to work with me again lmao... Like him and Jacob but he turned around and came to work with me on the Will vote. That says something. So idk. 
Tyler liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Erika
I loved Wendell.  I actually wasn’t that threatened by him until around that Rachel vote but I think he had Bret and Shirin by the balls more than I thought they were.

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:05:19 pm And Wendell is also playing this game from Israel? Like, how...?
I always assumed Wendell was lying about this.  But a lie like that would resonate with someone like Goatrin.
Lindsey liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Ricard
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:08:01 pm
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:05:19 pm And Wendell is also playing this game from Israel? Like, how...?
I always assumed Wendell was lying about this.  But a lie like that would resonate with someone like Goatrin.
GOATRIN LMAOOOO

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:44:03 am
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:08:01 pm
GOATRIN LMAOOOO
NOT THIS LMAOOO

Jay

• Jury
By Jessica
I loved you Wendell from day one!!!! Can’t wait to catch up soon.  Just wanted to show my love and tell you. That you played a Hell of a game! MuAah’n xoxoxoxo

Jessica

• Jury
By Erika
Sorry, but Wendell should not be taking credit for that Will vote.  That was mainly myself and Lindsey and I just made Wendell believe it was his own.
Lindsey liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Lindsey
Erika wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:31:27 pm Sorry, but Wendell should not be taking credit for that Will vote.  That was mainly myself and Lindsey and I just made Wendell believe it was his own.
Lmao right?! Did you see my statement/question to him? Calling bullshit.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jacob
Erika wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:31:27 pm Sorry, but Wendell should not be taking credit for that Will vote.  That was mainly myself and Lindsey and I just made Wendell believe it was his own.
whether or not it was his move, it was still a good move by him in my mind

Jacob

• Jury