By Jay
Any pros, cons, whatever you wanna rant about with Shirin's game put it here

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Shirin has been an ally of *mine* since basically day 1, but I have been waiting for her to prove herself as a contender since the day I left. I am emotionally in her corner, as a friend, but as a player and juror, she is not likely to receive my vote unless somehow this “ultimate goat” status was somehow a deliberate strategy from the get… I value my vote as a juror and I want to reward the best player. But we all know that does not *appear* to be Shirin at all…

Tyler

• Jury
By Ricard
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:47:57 am Shirin has been an ally of *mine* since basically day 1, but I have been waiting for her to prove herself as a contender since the day I left. I am emotionally in her corner, as a friend, but as a player and juror, she is not likely to receive my vote unless somehow this “ultimate goat” status was somehow a deliberate strategy from the get… I value my vote as a juror and I want to reward the best player. But we all know that does not *appear* to be Shirin at all…
I would be stunned if it ever appeared that way. 

The biggest issue I have with Shirin’s name is that I know a lot of us invested a lot of time  into this game, whereas she did not. And I don’t see how that can be rewarded, especially on such a huge season. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Will
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:38:18 am
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:47:57 am Shirin has been an ally of *mine* since basically day 1, but I have been waiting for her to prove herself as a contender since the day I left. I am emotionally in her corner, as a friend, but as a player and juror, she is not likely to receive my vote unless somehow this “ultimate goat” status was somehow a deliberate strategy from the get… I value my vote as a juror and I want to reward the best player. But we all know that does not *appear* to be Shirin at all…
I would be stunned if it ever appeared that way. 

The biggest issue I have with Shirin’s name is that I know a lot of us invested a lot of time  into this game, whereas she did not. And I don’t see how that can be rewarded, especially on such a huge season. 
I agree with both of these assessments.... she has to pretty much come out Chrissy From AUSurvivor1..... but I almost feel that still isn't good enough.... I truly feel if I had to pick a representative to represent our season overall .....At this point only 2 players have done enough strategically and only one player has played well enough in my opinion for a chance at my vote 

Will

• Jury
By Jay
I will say, I’m more willing to hear Shirin’s pitch than others, she does have some redeeming qualities. First of all, when she was on, she was quite likeable, although probably not as likeable as someone like Wendell. But also I felt like she had GOOD reads on the game, for example the f8 round calling my bluff on the Wendell decoy. But, the f6 round from a strategic level she should’ve gone after Wendell or Erika over Jacob. I also feel like she kept her options open throughout the game and was approachable. HOWEVER, I feel like she also had no individual agency, but rather guided agency. Never did she approach me with any ideas and only when ideas were brought up to her were they discussed or a possibility with her. Also definitely both the presence at tribal and just in general wasn’t there for Shirin, as Ricard mentioned.

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
The Scooby Doo reveal? Lol
Tyler liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:54:04 am I will say, I’m more willing to hear Shirin’s pitch than others, she does have some redeeming qualities. First of all, when she was on, she was quite likeable, although probably not as likeable as someone like Wendell. But also I felt like she had GOOD reads on the game, for example the f8 round calling my bluff on the Wendell decoy. But, the f6 round from a strategic level she should’ve gone after Wendell or Erika over Jacob. I also feel like she kept her options open throughout the game and was approachable. HOWEVER, I feel like she also had no individual agency, but rather guided agency. Never did she approach me with any ideas and only when ideas were brought up to her were they discussed or a possibility with her. Also definitely both the presence at tribal and just in general wasn’t there for Shirin, as Ricard mentioned.

Agreed on all points. It was first Tyler, then Wendell she followed? I tried a lot to build trust with her and it never worked, and I tried A LOT. She always relied on people to make moves for her. Like at the merge she always wanted me to just say a name and the couple times I did, she voted with me. But like idk... Like so many times I urged her also like Bret just make a move, let's play together and nothing. She'd sit and ponder. And nothing. Idk. I def wanna hear her pitch tho, lol.
Jay liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:13:02 am
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:54:04 am I will say, I’m more willing to hear Shirin’s pitch than others, she does have some redeeming qualities. First of all, when she was on, she was quite likeable, although probably not as likeable as someone like Wendell. But also I felt like she had GOOD reads on the game, for example the f8 round calling my bluff on the Wendell decoy. But, the f6 round from a strategic level she should’ve gone after Wendell or Erika over Jacob. I also feel like she kept her options open throughout the game and was approachable. HOWEVER, I feel like she also had no individual agency, but rather guided agency. Never did she approach me with any ideas and only when ideas were brought up to her were they discussed or a possibility with her. Also definitely both the presence at tribal and just in general wasn’t there for Shirin, as Ricard mentioned.

Agreed on all points. It was first Tyler, then Wendell she followed? I tried a lot to build trust with her and it never worked, and I tried A LOT. She always relied on people to make moves for her. Like at the merge she always wanted me to just say a name and the couple times I did, she voted with me. But like idk... Like so many times I urged her also like Bret just make a move, let's play together and nothing. She'd sit and ponder. And nothing. Idk. I def wanna hear her pitch tho, lol.
Shirin is the only person in the F4 that didn't vote for Hali? That's all she has going for her right now lol 🤷(In all seriousness, I'm heading into a meeting and will get to these threads after work)
Lindsey liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Lindsey
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:51:00 am

Shirin is the only person in the F4 that didn't vote for Hali? That's all she has going for her right now lol 🤷(In all seriousness, I'm heading into a meeting and will get to these threads after work)
Hmmm. You're right. Maybe I should give her my vote after all, lol.
Taylor liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Tyler
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:09:06 am
The Scooby Doo reveal? Lol
Exactly! 🤣🤣👻

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:51:00 am

Ha! Great point!
Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Erika
Shirin was actually very easy to talk too and was relatable.  But, she was so reactive, never proactive, and she’d link to a guy, whether it was Tyler or Wendell, and had no autonomy at all.  She even swore she wasn’t voting me when I would’ve respected her just telling me that I was a threat and she was voting me out.  I like her as a person but she really had no influence on this game at all.

Erika

• Jury