By Jay
Any pros, cons, whatever you wanna rant about with Erika's game put it here

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
I said what I said. I am rooting for Erika as the scrappy doo who has somehow out-maneuvered nearly every threat in this game. 
Lindsey liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Ricard
Since the BEGINNING, everyone kept asking me:

- what vibe do you get from Erika?
- do you think Erika is untrustworthy?
- isn’t Erika hard to read?

You never really knew where her true allegiances laid, but yet there was something about here that always left you wanting to trust her (possibly because she found herself to be the swing vote almost every single time). She was a social chameleon in the best way possible - she let other floaters take the heat for being goats, and she hid behind threats masterfully. 

I do want her to explain her game a little more… and I’ll be disappointed if some of the moves we saw from her were a little less deliberate than we think they were. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Will
I agree I have said sooo many times in my confessionals that Erika is the person to watch because she will sneak by and win this game.... I won't lie for me it's between her and Wendell.... little SheDevil is who I'm rooting for❤🥳
Lindsey liked this

Will

• Jury
By Lindsey
I said multiple times I think she's the most underrated player this whole season. She was the only one of the Kam 4 I never voted out (remember that Will? Lol), she wrote my name down at least 3 times. The first I stayed because Nina got pulled, the second I stayed because of Ricard's idol play, and the third she sent me packing. Near the end of this game I relied on her for my end path, knowing I couldn't trust her ever... But she did it. That's says a lot about her game. She also made me laugh a lotttt especially neat the end. I hope she makes it to FTC so I can also finally write her name down, haha.
Jay, Will liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Tyler
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:41:22 am Since the BEGINNING, everyone kept asking me:

- what vibe do you get from Erika?
- do you think Erika is untrustworthy?
- isn’t Erika hard to read?

You never really knew where her true allegiances laid, but yet there was something about here that always left you wanting to trust her (possibly because she found herself to be the swing vote almost every single time). She was a social chameleon in the best way possible - she let other floaters take the heat for being goats, and she hid behind threats masterfully. 

I do want her to explain her game a little more… and I’ll be disappointed if some of the moves we saw from her were a little less deliberate than we think they were. 
Well said Ricard! I completely agree with you about wanting to hear her explain the deliberateness of her game. I’m curious to see what she thinks *we* want to hear from her as well. Like I wonder how good of a shot at winning *she* thinks she has.

Tyler

• Jury
By Jessica
As I’ve always said, IRL, I live to make the world a mother fucking better place. (My Loveita told me it was okay to cuss.) 😂 
there are sometimes where people show the inner most part of who they really are in games such as this one. (The best one on the planet I may add). I think Erika is not a snake in the least. She’s lower. She’s full of vitriol, yet she doesn’t know what the fuck to do with it. Case in point, she thinks she smarter than she is. And everyone she talked shit about, went and told that person. Up your game sweetie. You aren’t nearly as clever as you think you are. You’re mean, with no redeeming qualities. You and Lindsay make the perfect match. Muaaaaah!!! Kisses baby!

Jessica

• Jury