By Jay
Any pros, cons, whatever you wanna rant about with Bret's game put it here

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:36:33 am 🦗
When Bret tries to explain his game..

No but seriously, I wanna get the ball rolling with Bret by asking if anyone thought he lied too much or unnecessarily. Or whether you thought it was necessary? I think it's pretty clear he didn't play a very respectable game to most of the jury and I think a lot of that comes down to a. not wanting to make a move and b. unnecessary lies. Not only that, but lies which were very transparent.

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:42:44 am

No but seriously, I wanna get the ball rolling with Bret by asking if anyone thought he lied too much or unnecessarily. Or whether you thought it was necessary? I think it's pretty clear he didn't play a very respectable game to most of the jury and I think a lot of that comes down to a. not wanting to make a move and b. unnecessary lies. Not only that, but lies which were very transparent.
Bingo. I’d say the last three rounds I was in the game, Bret came to me (unprovoked, mind you) to say how concerned he was about his position in the game, about how he wanted to make a big move. 

And then you’d give him info, and the “big move” would never come. 

I will say he wasn’t the only one doing this unnecessarily (looking at you, Will and Jacob), but what kills me is he could have changed the game multiple times. We were all rooting for him to take a stand. And he never did. 
Lindsey liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:44:12 am

Bingo. I’d say the last three rounds I was in the game, Bret came to me (unprovoked, mind you) to say how concerned he was about his position in the game, about how he wanted to make a big move. 

I will say he wasn’t the only one doing this unnecessarily (looking at you, Will and Jacob), but what kills me is he could have changed the game multiple times. We were all rooting for him to take a stand. And he never did. 
Yeah I felt shitty about that whole situation tbh that was one of my biggest regrets. I probably would’ve still voted you out because I didn’t want the three of you rachel and Lindsey to get too much momentum and you were a better shield. Although I wasn’t lying about shifting the vote onto rachel, I BELIEVE that would’ve happened if she hadn’t won immunity so that sucks. But anyway this isn’t about me lol. I’ve got something to bring up actually speaking of rachel

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
So I'll just highlight this first of all. On Friday night, after the tribal Ricard went home, Bret came to me and said dude shit's hit the fan, Wendell and Jacob want to vote you at 8. So then, assuming that we'd be splitting the votes at 9, given there was a 6 to 3 side difference, I tried to execute a 4-3-2 against Wendell at 9. Unfortunately, Bret got the public idol and since we knew none of Erika, Lindsey or Rachel had an idol, the 6 decided not to split. Instead, we tried to do a 5-4, with Bret. Unfortunately, Bret decided he'd do nothing with the information he provided me, and instead made the safe move of booting Rachel. This is the part that I really don't like though. He said he voted Rachel because 'Rachel told him if he booted Wendell she'd help him go after Jay'. Which is a bullshit way of saying I chickened out the move. So that lost a lot of my respect for Bret.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Rachel im 99% sure that was bullshit but can you confirm for me?

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob

Blinks

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:21:20 am So I'll just highlight this first of all. On Friday night, after the tribal Ricard went home, Bret came to me and said dude shit's hit the fan, Wendell and Jacob want to vote you at 8. So then, assuming that we'd be splitting the votes at 9, given there was a 6 to 3 side difference, I tried to execute a 4-3-2 against Wendell at 9. Unfortunately, Bret got the public idol and since we knew none of Erika, Lindsey or Rachel had an idol, the 6 decided not to split. Instead, we tried to do a 5-4, with Bret. Unfortunately, Bret decided he'd do nothing with the information he provided me, and instead made the safe move of booting Rachel. This is the part that I really don't like though. He said he voted Rachel because 'Rachel told him if he booted Wendell she'd help him go after Jay'. Which is a bullshit way of saying I chickened out the move. So that lost a lot of my respect for Bret.
Well that was a lie from my perspective wish you had came to me about instead of just believing Bret who lies all the fkn Time

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:21:20 am So I'll just highlight this first of all. On Friday night, after the tribal Ricard went home, Bret came to me and said dude shit's hit the fan, Wendell and Jacob want to vote you at 8. So then, assuming that we'd be splitting the votes at 9, given there was a 6 to 3 side difference, I tried to execute a 4-3-2 against Wendell at 9. Unfortunately, Bret got the public idol and since we knew none of Erika, Lindsey or Rachel had an idol, the 6 decided not to split. Instead, we tried to do a 5-4, with Bret. Unfortunately, Bret decided he'd do nothing with the information he provided me, and instead made the safe move of booting Rachel. This is the part that I really don't like though. He said he voted Rachel because 'Rachel told him if he booted Wendell she'd help him go after Jay'. Which is a bullshit way of saying I chickened out the move. So that lost a lot of my respect for Bret.
Also Bret ran to me saying you were flipping against Wendell so.i knew we couldn't split

Jacob

• Jury
By Will

Looking at YOU RICARD.... YOU ACT HOLIER THAN THO 🥴🥱🖕🏾

Will

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:36:29 am
Well that was a lie from my perspective wish you had came to me about instead of just believing Bret who lies all the fkn Time
Irregardless of whether you wanted me out at 8 or 6 it wouldn’t have mattered. I’m not gonna nitpick that detail. What I need to know is what was the point revealing the information when he clearly wasn’t going to act on it. He voted with Wendell the entire endgame, or where he thought Wendell was voting anyway, and never really had any true intentions on flipping on him. So yeah, I need to know what Bret’s plan was really from the final 10 onwards.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Will wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17:56 pm

Looking at YOU RICARD.... YOU ACT HOLIER THAN THO 🥴🥱🖕🏾
I don’t think Ricard is being arrogant here lmao. He’s walked the walk when it comes to taking risks. And I think all the information he’s stated here is accurate. 
Lindsey, Ricard, Catalie liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Pot, meet kettle. 
Catalie liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Lindsey
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:23:02 pm He’s actually just a piece of shit player altogether. Him and Shirin.
Glad you're here lol.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Erika
Unlike Shirin, Bret actually believes he’s a good player which is the sad part.  He would lie and be so obvious about it and would lie unnecessarily.  The biggest lie was after he voted for Rachel, instead of Wendell, was him saying he heard Rachel talking about his PII so he switched to her when he could’ve just owned his vote.  Stop with the excuses bro.
Lindsey liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Jacob
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:11:45 pm
Pot, meet kettle. 
the fuck u talking about

Jacob

• Jury
By Ricard
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:51:09 pm
Pot, meet kettle. 
the fuck u talking about
There were several times you could have come to me and hashed things out instead of building them up in your head - including the entire round before I was voted out. Doesn’t it suck when you find out others did that to you, too?

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:52:18 am
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:51:09 pm
Pot, meet kettle. 
the fuck u talking about
There were several times you could have come to me and hashed things out instead of building them up in your head - including the entire round before I was voted out. Doesn’t it suck when you find out others did that to you, too?
Catalie, Jessica liked this

Jay

• Jury