By Jacob
Ricard wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:52:18 am
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:51:09 pm
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:11:45 pm
Pot, meet kettle. 
the fuck u talking about
There were several times you could have come to me and hashed things out instead of building them up in your head - including the entire round before I was voted out. Doesn’t it suck when you find out others did that to you, too?
I mean if you wanna put examples go for it because I still don't know what ur talking about

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
SHUT THE FUCK UP RICARD LIKE DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD I BEEN WANTING TOOO SAY THIS FOR THE LONGEST

ON ANOTHER NOTE VOTED FOR BRET BEST OF LUCK...🥰💯 TTYNEVER PPL🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Will

• Jury
By Genie
Will wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:00:58 am SHUT THE FUCK UP RICARD LIKE DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD I BEEN WANTING TOOO SAY THIS FOR THE LONGEST

A compelling argument for sure.
Jay, Kimmi Kappenberg, Lindsey and 1 others liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Jay
Will wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:00:58 am SHUT THE FUCK UP RICARD LIKE DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD I BEEN WANTING TOOO SAY THIS FOR THE LONGEST

It's the way you thought you did something here, but Ricard did more in one move than you've done the entire game. The Ricard slander will not stand for me!!
Catalie, Kimmi Kappenberg, Lindsey and 1 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:44:37 am

It's the way you thought you did something here, but Ricard did more in one move than you've done the entire game. The Ricard slander will not stand for me!!
:heart:
Jay liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Will wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17:56 pm
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:44:12 am
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:42:44 am
When Bret tries to explain his game..

No but seriously, I wanna get the ball rolling with Bret by asking if anyone thought he lied too much or unnecessarily. Or whether you thought it was necessary? I think it's pretty clear he didn't play a very respectable game to most of the jury and I think a lot of that comes down to a. not wanting to make a move and b. unnecessary lies. Not only that, but lies which were very transparent.
Bingo. I’d say the last three rounds I was in the game, Bret came to me (unprovoked, mind you) to say how concerned he was about his position in the game, about how he wanted to make a big move. 

And then you’d give him info, and the “big move” would never come. 

I will say he wasn’t the only one doing this unnecessarily (looking at you, Will and Jacob), but what kills me is he could have changed the game multiple times. We were all rooting for him to take a stand. And he never did. 
Looking at YOU RICARD.... YOU ACT HOLIER THAN THO 🥴🥱🖕🏾
It's funny how you say Ricard acts holier than thou, and yet in your statement your holier than thou attitude by admonishing the final 3 for doing a tenth of the lying and weaselling that you've done in this game speaks volumes. The hypocrisy really isn't a good look.
Will, Ricard liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Will
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:38:56 pm
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:44:12 am
Bingo. I’d say the last three rounds I was in the game, Bret came to me (unprovoked, mind you) to say how concerned he was about his position in the game, about how he wanted to make a big move. 

And then you’d give him info, and the “big move” would never come. 

I will say he wasn’t the only one doing this unnecessarily (looking at you, Will and Jacob), but what kills me is he could have changed the game multiple times. We were all rooting for him to take a stand. And he never did. 
It's funny how you say Ricard acts holier than thou, and yet in your statement your holier than thou attitude by admonishing the final 3 for doing a tenth of the lying and weaselling that you've done in this game speaks volumes. The hypocrisy really isn't a good look.
Bitchboy you did more lying and weasiling than anyone so you commenting about hypocrisy is ROFLMAO FUNNY 🥴🤣🙄 and aww you think I give a fuck about your opinion 🥴🤣🖕🏾🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Will

• Jury
By Jay
Will wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:50:32 am
Bitchboy you did more lying and weasiling than anyone so you commenting about hypocrisy is ROFLMAO FUNNY 🥴🤣🙄 and aww you think I give a fuck about your opinion 🥴🤣🖕🏾🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I reckon there's many a juror here who'd say you were the biggest weasel, hypocrite and liar in the game. And bitch I ain't the one actin like I'm top shit to EVERYONE, not just the final 3 so keep your ego in check. I ain't the one promising I'm not voting someone for flipping on me and lying, when I did it a million times over, am I? No, I didn't think so. I think you should learn some self-respect to be honest, because you're antagonising Shirin and Wendell for doing the only thing you ever did in this game. And maybe you should start giving a fuck about my opinion, might help ya to a better place. Anyway I'm dropping this because it's in the wrong thread anyway, bring it up in the reunion idgaf. 
Catalie, Taylor, Ricard and 1 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:39:43 am
Will wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:50:32 am

I reckon there's many a juror here who'd say you were the biggest weasel, hypocrite and liar in the game. And bitch I ain't the one actin like I'm top shit to EVERYONE, not just the final 3 so keep your ego in check. I ain't the one promising I'm not voting someone for flipping on me and lying, when I did it a million times over, am I? No, I didn't think so. I think you should learn some self-respect to be honest, because you're antagonising Shirin and Wendell for doing the only thing you ever did in this game. And maybe you should start giving a fuck about my opinion, might help ya to a better place. Anyway I'm dropping this because it's in the wrong thread anyway, bring it up in the reunion idgaf. 
 :handup: :handup: :handup: :handup: :handup: :handup: :handup:
Jay liked this

Ricard

• Jury