By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Jay! What a PRESENCE you've had! It feels like you've been in power since the very first round, I've never seen such sway held for almost an entire month! I can say there are players, hosts, and lurkers that hate that your journey ended, but it should be a compliment that you were recognized as such a winning threat for so long now. Going to miss your confessionals too!

Ugh. Two confessionalists gone tonight. Not that there's much game left, but still. Hope you can chatter it up in here with your fellow jurors and help decide the winner!
Stephanie, Jay liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Jay
Aw thank you guys. Looking forward to jury duty, can't wait to chat shit hah.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Group
Absolutely stunning gameplay. Dunno how you pulled it off as well as you did, but let's just say you had some jaws dropped at points in the lurker server. It caught up with you in the end, but the fact it took so long? Just well done, mate. I've never had one, but I'll crack open a Canadian Club with you in spirit!  
Jay liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Group
By Jacob
You were great. If you wanna talk later, we can talk. You played well, I think a little underhanded at times, but you gotta do what you gotta sometimes. I'm glad you're here though :)
Jay liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
JAY! You were my ride or die from day 1 and I’m absolutely gutted to see you voted out so close to the finish line! Much love amigo ❤️ 
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jay
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:57:42 pm Absolutely stunning gameplay. Dunno how you pulled it off as well as you did, but let's just say you had some jaws dropped at points in the lurker server. It caught up with you in the end, but the fact it took so long? Just well done, mate. I've never had one, but I'll crack open a Canadian Club with you in spirit!  
Trust me, ya won't regret it haha they're amazing, and thank you so much, means a lot <3
Loveita Adams liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:59:48 pm JAY! You were my ride or die from day 1 and I’m absolutely gutted to see you voted out so close to the finish line! Much love amigo ❤️ 
TayJay all the way brother <3
Taylor liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jay wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:02:11 pm
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:59:48 pm JAY! You were my ride or die from day 1 and I’m absolutely gutted to see you voted out so close to the finish line! Much love amigo ❤️ 
TayJay all the way brother <3
So incredibly proud of you and your game!
Lindsey, Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom
Awww Jay. Epic game, epic player. So sad to see you here. I'm pretty impressed with you. As one of our youngest players, you schooled everyone on connecting, building trust, plotting like an evil genius and talking your way out of scrapes. So impressive. You're pretty good at this. I hope you stick around and have some fun while you help choose the winner of Stranded 40!!
Lindsey, Jay, Taylor liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom
By Jay
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:21:08 pm Sad you're here, you probably had the best shot at my vote out of all of them. </3
Appreciate you heaps Genie <3. Loved getting to know you, you're a great player and an even better person.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
I've taken some time today to reflect on this experience and the game that I've played and how its affected me personally.

All of the lurkers and hosts and whatnot know this about my life story, but only a scarce few players do, I think I only told a couple of people. I didn't want to use this to influence anything in the game and also I just wanted to be seen for who I am, not to be remembered by people for this, and I know I've done that justice. But I've been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you guys my full story, since it's in confessionals and it'd be kinda strange for you guys to suddenly stumble across it haha. But also because I'm proud of who I am. Period.

Since the age of 6, I've grown up with Aspergers Syndrome, which places me on the Autism Spectrum. It affects my ability to read social cues, body language, tone, it affects my organisation and attention span. But more than that, for a large part of my life its controlled my mindset. I've always been scared of what I might not be able to do, or what mistakes I might make in those settings. So much so, I was very isolated up until the age of about 15 or 16, because I didn't have the ability to say, this is who I am and I'm proud of it. But, I kept fighting, and really the last few years have been a blessing to me. Don't get me wrong they've been just as hard, but 2, 3 years ago I wouldn't have the confidence to stand here and tell my story so proudly. And then, leading to Stranded. In the back of my mind, coming into the season I was scared of being a little out of depth. Naturally, given my age, and just previous life experiences. But I think the struggles have made me strong, and they've made me a fighter and just a stubborn ass bitch. And that's what I did in this game, I fought, every step of the way. And even as I was fighting, the love and respect that I felt from each and every one of you, jurors, hosts, even just today my reception into the jury. Really, really did just make me feel fulfilled with my journey here. And that's all thanks to each and every one of you. Gameplay aside, you're all incredible, I want you all to know I appreciate you a lot, for not only being a part of my stranded story, but as a part of my life story as I continue to grow as a person, no matter how large or small. Because I'm still growing and there's plenty left in the story to write.

<3
Lindsey, Taylor, Tyler and 4 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
I was impressed by you the entire time I got to play with you. Even when I fell on the bottom after my idol play, you never made me feel isolated or alone in the game... Always willing to talk strategy to me. Even if we didn't agree on a move, we always talked it through. You'll see in my confessionals everything but that was my favorite thing about us working together is that we could be open with each other even if we weren't always in on a vote together. I thought you had a great social game, and you were always so nice to everyone. No matter who you sat next to I was giving you my vote. I'm so happy I got to meet you this season (so thanks for that crazy 2 season twist haha). I wish you the best always, you are an amazing person.
Taylor, Jay liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:20:29 am I've taken some time today to reflect on this experience and the game that I've played and how its affected me personally.

All of the lurkers and hosts and whatnot know this about my life story, but only a scarce few players do, I think I only told a couple of people. I didn't want to use this to influence anything in the game and also I just wanted to be seen for who I am, not to be remembered by people for this, and I know I've done that justice. But I've been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you guys my full story, since it's in confessionals and it'd be kinda strange for you guys to suddenly stumble across it haha. But also because I'm proud of who I am. Period.

Since the age of 6, I've grown up with Aspergers Syndrome, which places me on the Autism Spectrum. It affects my ability to read social cues, body language, tone, it affects my organisation and attention span. But more than that, for a large part of my life its controlled my mindset. I've always been scared of what I might not be able to do, or what mistakes I might make in those settings. So much so, I was very isolated up until the age of about 15 or 16, because I didn't have the ability to say, this is who I am and I'm proud of it. But, I kept fighting, and really the last few years have been a blessing to me. Don't get me wrong they've been just as hard, but 2, 3 years ago I wouldn't have the confidence to stand here and tell my story so proudly. And then, leading to Stranded. In the back of my mind, coming into the season I was scared of being a little out of depth. Naturally, given my age, and just previous life experiences. But I think the struggles have made me strong, and they've made me a fighter and just a stubborn ass bitch. And that's what I did in this game, I fought, every step of the way. And even as I was fighting, the love and respect that I felt from each and every one of you, jurors, hosts, even just today my reception into the jury. Really, really did just make me feel fulfilled with my journey here. And that's all thanks to each and every one of you. Gameplay aside, you're all incredible, I want you all to know I appreciate you a lot, for not only being a part of my stranded story, but as a part of my life story as I continue to grow as a person, no matter how large or small. Because I'm still growing and there's plenty left in the story to write.

<3
❤️❤️❤️
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury