By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:42:01 am I was impressed by you the entire time I got to play with you. Even when I fell on the bottom after my idol play, you never made me feel isolated or alone in the game... Always willing to talk strategy to me. Even if we didn't agree on a move, we always talked it through. You'll see in my confessionals everything but that was my favorite thing about us working together is that we could be open with each other even if we weren't always in on a vote together. I thought you had a great social game, and you were always so nice to everyone. No matter who you sat next to I was giving you my vote. I'm so happy I got to meet you this season (so thanks for that crazy 2 season twist haha). I wish you the best always, you are an amazing person.
At the time I was so annoyed about the 2 season twist cause it put me in such a shit spot on that Crete tribe. But as a matter of perspective now, this season was so much better for me as an experience because of the twist. Not just because of the fact it allowed me to progress further in the game, but because it allowed me to create lasting relationships with a lot of you guys from Rhodes. And to you, especially, I'm very thankful for being there for me a few times when it got tough. I will always remember that. I appreciate you heaps and wish you the fate that you bestowed upon me also. 
Lindsey, Taylor liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:45:15 am
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:20:29 am I've taken some time today to reflect on this experience and the game that I've played and how its affected me personally.

All of the lurkers and hosts and whatnot know this about my life story, but only a scarce few players do, I think I only told a couple of people. I didn't want to use this to influence anything in the game and also I just wanted to be seen for who I am, not to be remembered by people for this, and I know I've done that justice. But I've been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you guys my full story, since it's in confessionals and it'd be kinda strange for you guys to suddenly stumble across it haha. But also because I'm proud of who I am. Period.

Since the age of 6, I've grown up with Aspergers Syndrome, which places me on the Autism Spectrum. It affects my ability to read social cues, body language, tone, it affects my organisation and attention span. But more than that, for a large part of my life its controlled my mindset. I've always been scared of what I might not be able to do, or what mistakes I might make in those settings. So much so, I was very isolated up until the age of about 15 or 16, because I didn't have the ability to say, this is who I am and I'm proud of it. But, I kept fighting, and really the last few years have been a blessing to me. Don't get me wrong they've been just as hard, but 2, 3 years ago I wouldn't have the confidence to stand here and tell my story so proudly. And then, leading to Stranded. In the back of my mind, coming into the season I was scared of being a little out of depth. Naturally, given my age, and just previous life experiences. But I think the struggles have made me strong, and they've made me a fighter and just a stubborn ass bitch. And that's what I did in this game, I fought, every step of the way. And even as I was fighting, the love and respect that I felt from each and every one of you, jurors, hosts, even just today my reception into the jury. Really, really did just make me feel fulfilled with my journey here. And that's all thanks to each and every one of you. Gameplay aside, you're all incredible, I want you all to know I appreciate you a lot, for not only being a part of my stranded story, but as a part of my life story as I continue to grow as a person, no matter how large or small. Because I'm still growing and there's plenty left in the story to write.

<3
❤️❤️❤️
<3, I'll always remember the support I got from you throughout the season and your kindness. Amigos for life :)

Jay

• Jury
By Tyler
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:20:29 am I've taken some time today to reflect on this experience and the game that I've played and how its affected me personally.

All of the lurkers and hosts and whatnot know this about my life story, but only a scarce few players do, I think I only told a couple of people. I didn't want to use this to influence anything in the game and also I just wanted to be seen for who I am, not to be remembered by people for this, and I know I've done that justice. But I've been waiting for the right opportunity to tell you guys my full story, since it's in confessionals and it'd be kinda strange for you guys to suddenly stumble across it haha. But also because I'm proud of who I am. Period.

Since the age of 6, I've grown up with Aspergers Syndrome, which places me on the Autism Spectrum. It affects my ability to read social cues, body language, tone, it affects my organisation and attention span. But more than that, for a large part of my life its controlled my mindset. I've always been scared of what I might not be able to do, or what mistakes I might make in those settings. So much so, I was very isolated up until the age of about 15 or 16, because I didn't have the ability to say, this is who I am and I'm proud of it. But, I kept fighting, and really the last few years have been a blessing to me. Don't get me wrong they've been just as hard, but 2, 3 years ago I wouldn't have the confidence to stand here and tell my story so proudly. And then, leading to Stranded. In the back of my mind, coming into the season I was scared of being a little out of depth. Naturally, given my age, and just previous life experiences. But I think the struggles have made me strong, and they've made me a fighter and just a stubborn ass bitch. And that's what I did in this game, I fought, every step of the way. And even as I was fighting, the love and respect that I felt from each and every one of you, jurors, hosts, even just today my reception into the jury. Really, really did just make me feel fulfilled with my journey here. And that's all thanks to each and every one of you. Gameplay aside, you're all incredible, I want you all to know I appreciate you a lot, for not only being a part of my stranded story, but as a part of my life story as I continue to grow as a person, no matter how large or small. Because I'm still growing and there's plenty left in the story to write.

<3
Aww I love this so much. ❤️ Thank you for sharing your story with us! As the *oldest* person here I was incredibly impressed with how mature you were for being the *youngest*. You played a phenomenal game and seem to be a phenomenal human—I just wish we had had more time to get to know each other :)
Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jay wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:54:24 am
Taylor wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:45:15 am

<3
❤️❤️❤️
<3, I'll always remember the support I got from you throughout the season and your kindness. Amigos for life :)
Amigos for life! I posted our conversation in my confessional because it meant the world to me that you shared this with me and I am still just so impressed by you. I was sad I left that night, but so glad we talked before. Love you man!
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Erika
Jay was beyond awesome.  Engaging, funny, sweet with a spicy side, not afraid to make moves, not afraid to call people out and confront them.  I hate that we didn’t connect sooner or our paths would be completely different.
Jay liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Jay
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:43:35 am

<3
Aww I love this so much. ❤️ Thank you for sharing your story with us! As the *oldest* person here I was incredibly impressed with how mature you were for being the *youngest*. You played a phenomenal game and seem to be a phenomenal human—I just wish we had had more time to get to know each other :)
I somehow scrolled right past this one this morning when I was looking through, I blame mobile. Really enjoyed our chats whilst we were in the game and I appreciate the kind words :). Found you really easy to talk to just about life which was great and a needed break from the constant gaming for me I think.
Tyler liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:45:25 pm Jay was beyond awesome.  Engaging, funny, sweet with a spicy side, not afraid to make moves, not afraid to call people out and confront them.  I hate that we didn’t connect sooner or our paths would be completely different.
Loved our time together when we committed to playing together <3, and could say a lot of the things you just mentioned about you as well. Honestly I think if we met earlier we could've been really good allies from the start. 

Jay

• Jury
By Jessica
My sweetie and my love bug. Mama Jess loves you soooooo much and even though I got pissed at you for 2.5 seconds, you and Tay are my loves for life. I had a Gala last night but as soon as I got home o was crushed. I wanted you to win. I miss my mate babe and I’m gonna be rooting for you until the rest of time. Muaaaah my lil Jay Jay
Taylor, Jay liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Jay
Jessica wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:42:41 pm My sweetie and my love bug. Mama Jess loves you soooooo much and even though I got pissed at you for 2.5 seconds, you and Tay are my loves for life. I had a Gala last night but as soon as I got home o was crushed. I wanted you to win. I miss my mate babe and I’m gonna be rooting for you until the rest of time. Muaaaah my lil Jay Jay
God I've really missed you. I was hoping Genie would tell you how devastated I was when you got blindsided because one of the things I was looking forward to most in that merge was talking to you again and then we were barely online at the same time that weekend. But our time we had together, I loved, I just appreciate your genuine energy, kindness and tenacious loyalty to the people you care about so much. Love you Mama!
Taylor liked this

Jay

• Jury