By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Ahh Mr. Derwin! You have no more a torch to put into a hole, no more stump to sit on. Welcome to the jury! Definitely fun to see you grow from OG Lato and onward, a great game you've played. Making F6 is a great deal, congrats on that.
James, Jacob liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Susie Smith
Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Awww Jacob! I was rooting for you!! I hope you’re proud of how you played. It took a minute, but I became a big fan! Have fun hanging out here and catching up with your fellow jurors! (and you really do look like Jacob!)

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jacob, Jacob, Jacob... Catalie and I both agree on our dislike for you. You played very well and I'm so sad to see you out now. Be proud of how you played! 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Loveita Adams
Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
Jacob!!!! You've played incredibly and have always entertained. Tho eating noodles during confessionals is a no go. What have we told you about ASMR?! Catalie will have words. So sad to see you here because I'd loved to have seen you perform in an FTC. Thanks for playing so hard all game, even if you hate our schedule and our confessional questions and our twists and reading our rules <3 

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
By Jacob
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:08:56 pm Jacob!!!! You've played incredibly and have always entertained. Tho eating noodles during confessionals is a no go. What have we told you about ASMR?! Catalie will have words. So sad to see you here because I'd loved to have seen you perform in an FTC. Thanks for playing so hard all game, even if you hate our schedule and our confessional questions and our twists and reading our rules <3 
I had to. That was my only time to film confessionals

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacob
Susie Smith" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:05:55 pm Awww Jacob! I was rooting for you!! I hope you’re proud of how you played. It took a minute, but I became a big fan! Have fun hanging out here and catching up with your fellow jurors! (and you really do look like Jacob!)
Better late then never ;)
Susie Smith liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
Ahh Mr. Derwin! You have no more a torch to put into a hole, no more stump to sit on.

I love Dean

Jacob

• Jury
By Genie
Aw Jacob GG. Sad you're here. :( Oh and I finally watched the Mugen Train arc and Entertainment District arc of Demon Slayer, so we'll have to catch up on that. <3

Genie

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob was the one person I had no connection with.  I thought he was a Wendell minion like Shirin and Bret but glad to find out that wasn’t the case.  

Erika

• Jury
By Jacob
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:11:36 pm Jacob was the one person I had no connection with.  I thought he was a Wendell minion like Shirin and Bret but glad to find out that wasn’t the case.  
Yea I should have told you and Jay to vote wendell at 6. My one regret :/

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Jacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:29:04 pm
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:11:36 pm Jacob was the one person I had no connection with.  I thought he was a Wendell minion like Shirin and Bret but glad to find out that wasn’t the case.  
Yea I should have told you and Jay to vote wendell at 6. My one regret :/

I don’t know if I would’ve voted him out though simply because of your challenge performance.

Erika

• Jury