By Genie
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:42:55 pm
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:41:15 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40:04 pm
I'm not lion tho. That's definitely how it started. We just led the charge after that one convo.
Like if it happened in a later round I would get it, but happening so soon when I was committed to you guys made no sense to me. That was what was so mind-boggling at the time.
Oh girl, definitely agreed, way too early. Erika and I realized this at Final 9-10 or something lol. "I wish Genie was here" came up multiple times between the two of us, ha.
Like I told Will: Lesson Learned™. :angel:
Lindsey, Ricard liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Genie
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:37:01 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:36:04 pm
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29:00 pm Even though you blindsided me for no reason, I was actually hoping you'd make the end because you deserved it the most imo. Angel of chaos. <3 
Time to defend my moves :yikes: but not for no reason, but def way too early, I think. You were the biggest social threat, and extremely likeable. Mad respect for your game. Will just came to me one day with "What do you think about Genie?" and then... that happened. You're a legend.
No I did not no need to lie....You played your ass off
From what I heard you told Tyler I was targeting him? Was that the truth? :smile:

Genie

• Jury
By Lindsey
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:48:18 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:36:04 pm
Time to defend my moves :yikes: but not for no reason, but def way too early, I think. You were the biggest social threat, and extremely likeable. Mad respect for your game. Will just came to me one day with "What do you think about Genie?" and then... that happened. You're a legend.
From what I heard you told Tyler I was targeting him? Was that the truth? :smile:
No, it's not the truth. I don't wanna get yelled at by anyone so I don't want to name names (it's in my confessionals for you to read later)... but the lie after you left I wasn't on board with at all. I wanted to leave it as it was, just a game move and that's that, but I think it got too personal from my perspective. I talked to Ricard a bit about it, and it's in my confessionals. I had a lot of personal issues with HOW the move was actually done that I didn't agree with. It was one of the hardest votes I personally had to deal with after.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Genie
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54:20 pm
No, it's not the truth. I don't wanna get yelled at by anyone so I don't want to name names (it's in my confessionals for you to read later)... but the lie after you left I wasn't on board with at all. I wanted to leave it as it was, just a game move and that's that, but I think it got too personal from my perspective. I talked to Ricard a bit about it, and it's in my confessionals. I had a lot of personal issues with HOW the move was actually done that I didn't agree with. It was one of the hardest votes I personally had to deal with after.
Oh I know it wasn't the truth already, girl. <3 I just want Will to speak up about the fact that he's claiming that he didn't have to lie when there's a chance he's already been caught in one in the jury discussion. Like, that's the name of the game and I get that and respect it. Like I've said in the jury thread already, you lying about having the idol completely blindsided me and I was like "okay, stan" in jury. But to try to claim innocence after you've been voted out I'm just kind of like "mmmm IDK about that, girls!" There's just no reason to try to play coy now that we're all in the position we're all in and I *will* speak up about it if I see fit. I'm a nice bitch overall (as I'm sure you're all aware of <3), but if you're trying to mist me I will say something. :hug: If Will isn't the one to have initiated that I'll back off of, but as of right now the only information I have is that Will told Tyler I was trying to vote him out so like...what else am I going to assume?
Taylor, Jessica, Ricard liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Lindsey
It was Will, I just don't want to deal with the backlash about it when I already tried to make my peace with it after the vote. I didn't like the lie after the vote happened and personally, I really took some time to myself bc I didn't know who to even talk to besides my confessionals? Ricard was really hurt about it too and I talked to him after tho to explain my perspective. I know by me not saying anything is just as bad as being actually a part of the plan... I get that. I was in the middle of the game and didn't know what else to do at the time. I'm not trying to mist anything, I'm sorry if it came off like that.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Genie
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:12:55 pm It was Will, I just don't want to deal with the backlash about it when I already tried to make my peace with it after the vote. I didn't like the lie after the vote happened and personally, I really took some time to myself bc I didn't know who to even talk to besides my confessionals? Ricard was really hurt about it too and I talked to him after tho to explain my perspective. I know by me not saying anything is just as bad as being actually a part of the plan... I get that. I was in the middle of the game and didn't know what else to do at the time. I'm not trying to mist anything, I'm sorry if it came off like that.
I get it and I'm sorry for making you dig up those hurt feelings, but I hope you can understand that hearing that from Tyler (who I was also close to) was hurtful to me as well. FWIW I was not trying to insinuate you as misting anyone, I was referring to Will saying he didn't lie regarding that vote. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Hopefully my comments here have made it apparent but if it hasn't I was definitely surprised you turfed me so soon, but I really was hoping for you to make it to the end. I would've been a locked vote for you. <3

Genie

• Jury
By Lindsey
It's okay, like. I felt really bad about that vote. It was the worst one for me this season I think. I know you would have respected the move as a move (albeit too soon) and that's what I wanted to just stop there. The lie from Will to Tyler was unnecessary to me. You were awesome to get to know this season, and I really enjoyed playing with you. <3

Lindsey

• Jury
By Genie
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:22:45 pm It's okay, like. I felt really bad about that vote. It was the worst one for me this season I think. I know you would have respected the move as a move (albeit too soon) and that's what I wanted to just stop there. The lie from Will to Tyler was unnecessary to me. You were awesome to get to know this season, and I really enjoyed playing with you. <3
LYLAS. Our black widow brigade jury alliance will decide the winner. <3
Lindsey liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Tyler
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:16:37 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:12:55 pm It was Will, I just don't want to deal with the backlash about it when I already tried to make my peace with it after the vote. I didn't like the lie after the vote happened and personally, I really took some time to myself bc I didn't know who to even talk to besides my confessionals? Ricard was really hurt about it too and I talked to him after tho to explain my perspective. I know by me not saying anything is just as bad as being actually a part of the plan... I get that. I was in the middle of the game and didn't know what else to do at the time. I'm not trying to mist anything, I'm sorry if it came off like that.
I get it and I'm sorry for making you dig up those hurt feelings, but I hope you can understand that hearing that from Tyler (who I was also close to) was hurtful to me as well. FWIW I was not trying to insinuate you as misting anyone, I was referring to Will saying he didn't lie regarding that vote. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Hopefully my comments here have made it apparent but if it hasn't I was definitely surprised you turfed me so soon, but I really was hoping for you to make it to the end. I would've been a locked vote for you. <3

And fwiw, everything I heard about the story was from Will. I've admitted this in my juror thread. My *understanding* in my confessional was that Lindsey was helping with the votes but I did not know to what degree, and I never heard from Lindsey that you were targeting me, Genie. Even from Will the story was that Jay told Will that Genie and Ricard had come to him (Jay)--so maybe Jay made it up? Idk, I'm sure Will will clarify now that we are all out.

Tyler

• Jury
By Genie
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:44:03 pm

And fwiw, everything I heard about the story was from Will. I've admitted this in my juror thread. My *understanding* in my confessional was that Lindsey was helping with the votes but I did not know to what degree, and I never heard from Lindsey that you were targeting me, Genie. Even from Will the story was that Jay told Will that Genie and Ricard had come to him (Jay)--so maybe Jay made it up? Idk, I'm sure Will will clarify now that we are all out.
I mean, if it was actually Jay mad props to him because that was seriously so smart. I would vote for him based off of that alone lmfao. <3 

Genie

• Jury
By Will

Only reason you never heard anything about Lindseys involvement was because at the point when Genie went WE were still tight I truly was not willing to throw her under the bus but as she's saying you will see after the season in my confessionals yes I let Jay and I take the heat FWIW .... BUT I really don't care at this point if people want to lie or believe whoever soo be it all will be revealed in confessionals and thru the host after the season is over 💯  I have no reason to lie sooo believe who you please i know the truth will be revealed with time 👏🏾🥳💯

Will

• Jury
By Will
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23:57 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:22:45 pm It's okay, like. I felt really bad about that vote. It was the worst one for me this season I think. I know you would have respected the move as a move (albeit too soon) and that's what I wanted to just stop there. The lie from Will to Tyler was unnecessary to me. You were awesome to get to know this season, and I really enjoyed playing with you. <3
Idg why your sooo full of shit RN bro like YOUR GAME IS OVER..... NO NEED TO LIE 🥴🤣

Will

• Jury
By Ricard
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54:20 pm
But it did give me reason to pop off on Will, which was hopefully at least entertaining for the specs. :celebrate:
Lindsey, Catalie liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Lindsey

Jay wasn't lying, but he was def lied to. If that clarifies anything. But regardless if Jay can scrape by to finals he's got my vote, ha. Nicest kid on the planet, and really fun to play with.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Genie
Will wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:26:32 am
Idg why your sooo full of shit RN bro like YOUR GAME IS OVER..... NO NEED TO LIE 🥴🤣

Yes, between the two of us I'm definitely the one who's lying. You got me! ;_;
Lindsey, Ricard liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Lindsey
Kimmi Kappenberg" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:49:55 am What a terrible thing to wake up to :sob:

I've been a #Halsey fan since day one and your arc has been so fun to follow. You are the cockroach queen
​​​​
Thanks girl. <3 Also what is a cockroach queen :barf: sounds naaaasty haha
Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Kimmi Kappenberg
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06:00 am
Kimmi Kappenberg" wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:49:55 am What a terrible thing to wake up to :sob:

I've been a #Halsey fan since day one and your arc has been so fun to follow. You are the cockroach queen
​​​​
Thanks girl. <3 Also what is a cockroach queen :barf: sounds naaaasty haha
It just means you were almost impossible to kill, lol. You got out of so many scrapes, it was unbelievable. 
Lindsey liked this

Kimmi Kappenberg

By Will
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:41:18 am

Yes, between the two of us I'm definitely the one who's lying. You got me! ;_
Genie I wasn't talking about you I was speaking on the comment made by Lindsey... but honestly at this point Idc to argue believe whatever it was a game to me if Lindsey feels this is her truth I'd love to hear more.... Like I legit have no reason to lie all shall be revealed with time and I have no intention on speaking to the majority of you after this sooo like idc if people are bitter or hateful I have no reason to lie   I'm just saying I am not claiming to have no part in Genie going or running to others when I heard Ricard was targeting Tyler I am saying tho that I didn't put your name out there as a target FIRST.... did I push it once it was said.... SURE THE FUCK DID... did I make up the lie of you and Ricard Yes I did but that was so we could connect you to say you both were after Tyler so it made more sense to go after you... others  agreed it was a Good idea..... soo once I was told that Ricard was targeting Tyler I jumped on board  but did I say let's go after Genie no I never did I was to worried how connected you were no lie I didn't think it would be possible.... but once I knew it was.... I went to Wendell and  yes I pushed it hard

Will

• Jury
By Ricard
Will wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:35:12 pm
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:41:18 am

Yes, between the two of us I'm definitely the one who's lying. You got me! ;_
Genie I wasn't talking about you I was speaking on the comment made by Lindsey... but honestly at this point Idc to argue believe whatever it was a game to me if Lindsey feels this is her truth I'd love to hear more.... Like I legit have no reason to lie all shall be revealed with time and I have no intention on speaking to the majority of you after this sooo like idc if people are bitter or hateful I have no reason to lie   I'm just saying I am not claiming to have no part in Genie going or running to others when I heard Ricard was targeting Tyler I am saying tho that I didn't put your name out there as a target FIRST.... did I push it once it was said.... SURE THE FUCK DID... did I make up the lie of you and Ricard Yes I did but that was so we could connect you to say you both were after Tyler so it made more sense to go after you... others  agreed it was a Good idea..... soo once I was told that Ricard was targeting Tyler I jumped on board  but did I say let's go after Genie no I never did I was to worried how connected you were no lie I didn't think it would be possible.... but once I knew it was.... I went to Wendell and  yes I pushed it hard
So it sounds like you’re… admitting to and denying it at the same time? Once a gamebot, always a gamebot. Even in Ponderosa lmao. 
Lindsey liked this

Ricard

• Jury