By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
You beasted it lady, such an awesome game. So impressive. I was cheering you on the whole time! Can't wait to hear your side of things as we all watch the rest of the game.
Lindsey liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
By James Zinkand
Fucking Legend.  That is all.  You played so fucking hard to survive each round and then somehow played even harder the next round. People will get into details of your game after this is all over.  But nobody can take away how you gave this every ounce of your being. Congrats girl!
Lindsey, Catalie liked this

James Zinkand

• Host
By Dean Kowalski
Group Posts Group Group Group
Lindsey, probably one of the single biggest defining characters of Aegean Sea. Almost always at the bottom, evading lots, later coming out on top, #halsey, the whole ordeal. You might have had one of the best stories this season and it was so fun to watch. Sad your time has come to an end, but at least your story isn't finished yet! Hang out with your fellow jurors, and help decide the winner later on!

Also shoutout to the colours, they will be missed.
James Zinkand, Lindsey, Catalie and 1 others liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
You and Will going back to back is so iconic. Truly an incredible season for you. You played your ass off the entire time, scraped and clawed all the way to the final 7 of a 40 person game when you were in danger very early on. So happy for you, you should definitely be proud of your performance here. icon <3
James Zinkand, Lindsey, Will and 2 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lindsey
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:43:06 pm Legend. I will be low key studying your game for some time. Wish you could have gone all the way! 
You too... one of my biggest threats since OG Maus. :wink:
Tyler liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Good 😏

That was a nod to Genie lol

You were such a beast! Congrats on a great game and I would have voted for you to win if you made it to FTC. But, you set the tone for big players going, so it's nice to see you here with the rest of us :). It'll take a day I'm sure for this to sink in, but be proud of your game!

Tyler, Lindsey, Will liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Tyler
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:45:25 pm
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:43:06 pm Legend. I will be low key studying your game for some time. Wish you could have gone all the way! 
You too... one of my biggest threats since OG Maus. :wink:
:blush:

Tyler

• Jury
By Genie
Even though you blindsided me for no reason, I was actually hoping you'd make the end because you deserved it the most imo. Angel of chaos. <3 
Lindsey liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Will
Welcome to the jury Lindsey 🥳

Could you please when you feel upto it update the jury on how the game has gone from your point of view? I'm curious about Any insight on relationships and  where the game currently sits with the F6?
Anything that can help the jury piece together the game so far, from your point of view we'd love to hear 

Will

• Jury
By Lindsey
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29:00 pm Even though you blindsided me for no reason, I was actually hoping you'd make the end because you deserved it the most imo. Angel of chaos. <3 
Time to defend my moves :yikes: but not for no reason, but def way too early, I think. You were the biggest social threat, and extremely likeable. Mad respect for your game. Will just came to me one day with "What do you think about Genie?" and then... that happened. You're a legend.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Will
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:36:04 pm
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29:00 pm Even though you blindsided me for no reason, I was actually hoping you'd make the end because you deserved it the most imo. Angel of chaos. <3 
Time to defend my moves :yikes: but not for no reason, but def way too early, I think. You were the biggest social threat, and extremely likeable. Mad respect for your game. Will just came to me one day with "What do you think about Genie?" and then... that happened. You're a legend.
No I did not no need to lie....You played your ass off

Will

• Jury
By Lindsey
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:37:01 pm
I'm not lion tho. That's definitely how it started. We just led the charge after that one convo.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Genie
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40:04 pm
I'm not lion tho. That's definitely how it started. We just led the charge after that one convo.
Like if it happened in a later round I would get it, but happening so soon when I was committed to you guys made no sense to me. That was what was so mind-boggling at the time.

Genie

• Jury
By Lindsey
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:41:15 pm
Lindsey wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40:04 pm
Like if it happened in a later round I would get it, but happening so soon when I was committed to you guys made no sense to me. That was what was so mind-boggling at the time.
Oh girl, definitely agreed, way too early. Erika and I realized this at Final 9-10 or something lol. "I wish Genie was here" came up multiple times between the two of us, ha.

Lindsey

• Jury