By Will
Ricard wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:20:51 pm
Will wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:35:12 pm
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:41:18 am

Yes, between the two of us I'm definitely the one who's lying. You got me! ;_
Genie I wasn't talking about you I was speaking on the comment made by Lindsey... but honestly at this point Idc to argue believe whatever it was a game to me if Lindsey feels this is her truth I'd love to hear more.... Like I legit have no reason to lie all shall be revealed with time and I have no intention on speaking to the majority of you after this sooo like idc if people are bitter or hateful I have no reason to lie   I'm just saying I am not claiming to have no part in Genie going or running to others when I heard Ricard was targeting Tyler I am saying tho that I didn't put your name out there as a target FIRST.... did I push it once it was said.... SURE THE FUCK DID... did I make up the lie of you and Ricard Yes I did but that was so we could connect you to say you both were after Tyler so it made more sense to go after you... others  agreed it was a Good idea..... soo once I was told that Ricard was targeting Tyler I jumped on board  but did I say let's go after Genie no I never did I was to worried how connected you were no lie I didn't think it would be possible.... but once I knew it was.... I went to Wendell and  yes I pushed it hard
So it sounds like you’re… admitting to and denying it at the same time? Once a gamebot, always a gamebot. Even in Ponderosa lmao. 
Yea at this point anything I say you try to flip around just wait until the season is over and it shall be revealed... if anything you all are the gamebots in 2 or 3 games hoping to keep a connection for future games....Idgaf I don't play these games I was recruited and don't care about what you or Lindsey think.... Ricard if you hadn't tried to go after Tyler none of this would have even happened so IDGAF.... I went off the information I was given at that moment and we took Genie out I don't apologize at this point its game the game is over 💯 👌🏾 We all are in ponderosa be bitter bitches or move the fuck on yall sound soooo bitter 🥴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lindsey
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:34:22 pm Welcome to the jury Lindsey 🥳

Could you please when you feel upto it update the jury on how the game has gone from your point of view? I'm curious about Any insight on relationships and  where the game currently sits with the F6?
Anything that can help the jury piece together the game so far, from your point of view we'd love to hear 

I wanted to move some of the conversations in my jury thread to something more positive, haha. So I had today to reflect and overall I feel really proud of the game I played and, I wouldn't regret any move I did that got me to this spot. 

For everyone who hasn't read my confessionals, my story has been really up and down. The first vote of the entire game for me went fine, then Hali and I got blindsided on Day 2 on the Mike vote. From about Day 2 until about Day 14 (fake merge with the 2 games coming together), I had to play from the bottom. Hali and I were in trouble on OG Maus the second Mike got out, so we did everything to try to get in socially with everyone in OG; luckily our tribe won immunities until the swap so we didn't have to worry, but everyday was a struggle on that OG tribe for us. It was through that we bonded, and she was honestly the only person I could trust in this game. We knew we would always have a target on our back as long as us and OG were together, but we did everything to survive to get us to merge. I think it was Day 12 of this game, and I basically got voted out unanimously by Kam 4 after busting my ass all weekend; luckily, Nina was inactive and pulled from the game. Form that point forward those 2 days were hell. I knew if I could just survive the swap, #halsey could come back together and kick it to the end.

I can't remember what day it was by before the fake merge, I won prisoner's dilemma, I saved Will and we got 2 of the 4 Kams to flip and get out Tiffany. I would say that was my first big move of the game. From there, we all met up at the fake merge, OG Maus was reunited, and so was #halsey. Hali and I backseat drove the JD and Rodney votes but nobody realized it at the time. After that, we got separated a second time into another swap, but I also thought the same thing, if we could just survive these next couple rounds, we can meet up at merge again. So then I think our tribe won 3, Hali's lost 3. I noticed 2 women in a row leave. On Day 20 (Final 17) (the day I also found my idol), Hali left. My biggest, and probably only REAL regret in this game was not sending her my hidden immunity idol to play it for herself that night. I regret that move a lot, even now because had that happened, we would have met at merge again. Needless to say, I didn't do that and that was my mistake I carried with me everyday in the game.

When I got to merge (I think day 21?) I made it my mission to find out what happened at Final 17, who was responsible for what, and I crosschecked the story with multiple people involved and I got to it. Jessica and Taylor voted with her on the Stephanie vote, but flipped on the Carolyn and Hali votes to get her out. I know Erika also threw Hali under the bus, but things change in the game and I needed Erika to move ahead in the game. Anyway, I made it my mission to get out whoever was responsible for her leaving, even if that cost me my entire game, I didn't care. I made that clear in my confessionals. That is really what created the shift in my game from playing safe to playing hard and making big movezzz.

That vote at the merge, I came to Will and proposed we go in the split vote we all discussed and play into Crete's plan. I knew Jay didn't want to flip on Jessica or Taylor, so I needed to take things into my own hands (with the help of Will). I convinced everyone we were in on the split and I somehow was in control of all 14 votes at the merge, I knew where every single person was voting. We were able to take out Jessica. Then came Genie, then came Taylor. I was planning to do Taylor next, but I knew I had damage control to do with Jay, so I needed to work on that relationship with him. Again, we get to 12, it's the last day to use my idol. I was in such a good position in the game, I didn't even need it for myself, but I thought to help my case if I were to ever make it to the finals, I needed to play my idol correctly. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew I held on to my idol for exactly 5 moves (until the very last minute), and never needed it, but I didn't want to burn my idol. I knew, once again, where all the votes were going. I knew everyone wanted Rachel out, but that didn't bode well for my game.

I played the idol on Rachel, I idoled Taylor out, who was the second person to flip on Hali, and I got him out successfully. That move, unfortunately, sealed my fate in the game, and I was immediately shoved back on the bottom, but I fought hard for 5 votes after that. Thanks to Ricard, he played an idol on me at 11. At the time, we all thought it was the right move (and I am sorry, Ricard you got voted out so soon). But after he left, I paid for it, I fought like fuck and scraped by. I thought if I could just make it to 7 I'd be fine. But I wasn't.

I was closest to Jay at the end. We had a very up and down relationship. I saved his ass premerge because I knew he had ties with Taylor and Jessica that I needed to figure out what happened with Hali. Yes, it was most definitely a revenge tour and I regret nothing. It was loads of fun. Jay and I got along, then didn't get along, then kinda got along, and near the end we realized we needed each other and had no other choice. He was my only path to even consider making it to final 3. Unfortunately, I got out and now he is fighting for his life.

Wendell is in the perfect spot right now, he leads 3 of the goats. The goats all have a chance to the end with him. Erika is playing the most underrated game of the season. I had my eye on her since the first swap but she's made it. She just needs a big move to make her mark. Jay is just... Jay. If this kid can make it to the end, I'm giving him my vote.

I counted the night before I was on the bottom of the Ricard vote and I was in control of 10 votes in a row, I think 8 or 9 were blindsides. I played from the bottom, to the top, then back on the bottom again. It was the ride of my life tbh, I had a blast, I wouldn't change my game for anything. I wanted the chance to pitch my case to the jury but I didn't get that opportunity and it's fine. I learned a lot about myself anyway and I'm super proud of the player I am. I met some really great people, and I had the chance to play some version of the greatest game of all time, and I am forever grateful.

-Lindsey
#halsey
Susie Smith, Ricard, Hali liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Lindsey
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:15:33 pm The revenge tour was so obvious. Like I said, you played entertaining. So glad you lost 😂😘
If it was so obvious, why why didn't you do anything about it?

Lindsey

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Posted this the night I was voted out
TAY GOES BYE - I don't know why it flipped on me, but I suspect it was Lindsey's doing. She was out for revenge for Hali, she interrogated me on the what happened on Zakros (Hali vote) and when I told her what happened, all she said was "I'm cool with Jay and he's cool with you haha", which is Lindsey's way of saying "go fuck yourself" and I knew that haha. Jess, the reason you were voted off was this revenge tour, I think it was Lindsey who pointed to the Day 20 vote on their parchment (I could be wrong though).
You were a pretty unpleasant player to talk to, probably because the perfect blindside on Hali. You can thank Jay for the target not being immediately you, because you were my original target. 

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Lindsey
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:37:24 pm Posted this the night I was voted out
TAY GOES BYE - I don't know why it flipped on me, but I suspect it was Lindsey's doing. She was out for revenge for Hali, she interrogated me on the what happened on Zakros (Hali vote) and when I told her what happened, all she said was "I'm cool with Jay and he's cool with you haha", which is Lindsey's way of saying "go fuck yourself" and I knew that haha. Jess, the reason you were voted off was this revenge tour, I think it was Lindsey who pointed to the Day 20 vote on their parchment (I could be wrong though).
You were a pretty unpleasant player to talk to, probably because the perfect blindside on Hali. You can thank Jay for the target not being immediately you, because you were my original target. 
So you're just saying that my relationship with Jay was good enough to keep me safe? I'll take it. That is the name of the game. Well, I idoled you out so no hard feelings. :wink:

Lindsey

• Jury
By Loveita Adams
Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Commenting in this thread is so intimidating after reading back but LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, I am a #halsey stan for life now and have so much respect for your TENACITY in this game, girl GET IT! You nailed this from start to finish and everyone would have been bowing if you'd made it to the end, which means I'm not surprised to see you here. Congrats on the slayage.  
Lindsey, Ricard, Mike liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
I enjoyed you when we were a f2...a little less when you lied on my name, but I have no regrets. You played the best game. I do love you, even if the feeling isn't mutual.
Lindsey liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jessica
You’re little message to me when I was votes out was a complete MISS. Lmao I laughed so hard bc I’m like ummmm…. She needs a spelling lesson and maybe a pocket thesaurus. No matter how smart you think you are, ummmm. Nope.
Before you talk shit to someone in TC make sure you call it correct. 😘 Congrats BB!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Jessica

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jessica wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:02:00 pm You’re little message to me when I was votes out was a complete MISS. Lmao I laughed so hard bc I’m like ummmm…. She needs a spelling lesson and maybe a pocket thesaurus. No matter how smart you think you are, ummmm. Nope.
Before you talk shit to someone in TC make sure you call it correct. 😘 Congrats BB!!!! 😂😂😂😂
*Your
Dean Kowalski, Mike, Kimmi Kappenberg and 2 others liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jessica
I’m writing while getting my hair and makeup done for a gala tonight that will impact hundreds of women who months ago didn’t want to live. The last thing I’m worried about is whether or not i mistakenly used the incorrect version of the word “your” Once you’ve saved lives, and spend your entire life rescuing women who have been through hell, get back to me. “Your” lmfao, get well soon baby. 😘😘😘😘 Muaaah! Your aura gave me disgusting vibes from the beginning. So carry on. And speaking of your message on my parchment… lmao we laughed at you for quite a bit. 😂😂 to correct grammar, you should probably get you’re together babe. Tootles! 

Jessica

• Jury
By Jessica
Lindsey wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:59:47 pm
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:37:24 pm Posted this the night I was voted out
So you're just saying that my relationship with Jay was good enough to keep me safe? I'll take it. That is the name of the game. Well, I idoled you out so no hard feelings. :wink:
Tay, she’s legit not even worth responding to. Can you imagine being that miserable?’ Ew. 😂😘😘

Jessica

• Jury