By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
Awww Will, yiu fought hard and entertained us all at the same time. I hope yiu enjoyed the game as much as we enjoyed watching you play! Now yiu can sit back and relax as yiu decide who to vote as the winner of Stranded 40!
Will liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
One of my absolute favorite characters this season, constantly kept me laughing. I hope you had as much fun playing as we did watching you king <3
Will liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Dean Kowalski
Posts Group Group Group Group
Always a character from the start back on Rhodes... :broken: <- me now that you're out.

Never stop using emojis :shock: if you love doing it! And say yiu, forget about yiur haters~
Will liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
By Will
Any questions you guys may have I don't mind answering especially for the bitter ppl ..... aka Genie if not o well its all love 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ MY ONLY REGRET WAS TELLING TYLER HOW TO VOTE THE NIGHT HE WENT .... I may feel different as conversations and more jurors roll in but I got played and blindsided and it was fun  no hard feelings on my end🤣🥳

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:21:23 pm Any questions you guys may have I don't mind answering especially for the bitter ppl ..... aka Genie if not o well its all love 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ MY ONLY REGRET WAS TELLING TYLER HOW TO VOTE THE NIGHT HE WENT .... I may feel different as conversations and more jurors roll in but I got played and blindsided and it was fun  no hard feelings on my end🤣🥳
Care to say more about this? Why was telling me how to vote your biggest regret?

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Welcome to the jury, Will!

Could you update the jury on how the game has gone from your point of view? I'm curious about why you and Lindsey worked with me to vote out Genie, then immediately turned around and voted me out?  Then what happened between you and Lindsey immediately after?

Any insight on where the game currently sits with the F7?

Anything that can help the jury piece together the game so far, from your point of view would be awesome to hear :)

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Will
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:35:14 pm
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:21:23 pm Any questions you guys may have I don't mind answering especially for the bitter ppl ..... aka Genie if not o well its all love 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ MY ONLY REGRET WAS TELLING TYLER HOW TO VOTE THE NIGHT HE WENT .... I may feel different as conversations and more jurors roll in but I got played and blindsided and it was fun  no hard feelings on my end🤣🥳
Care to say more about this? Why was telling me how to vote your biggest regret?
It was my biggest regret because IF I had known Ricard had the idol I would of never had you vote with us.... So I felt responsible accidentally for you going! Alot of what ifs... like or If I factored in another idol you wouldn't of went so I am sorry because I'd told you stick with Jay vote.... he would be here in jury and I feel we would both still be in the game!!  sorry Tyler❤ I also feel once you went I didnt have a close ally because Shirin is worthless game wise..... Soo your vote out made me truly solo and i made a lot of mistakes #TeamRudy 

Will

• Jury
By Will
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:57:46 pm Welcome to the jury, Will!

Could you update the jury on how the game has gone from your point of view? I'm curious about why you and Lindsey worked with me to vote out Genie, then immediately turned around and voted me out?  Then what happened between you and Lindsey immediately after?

Anything that can help the jury piece together the game so far, from your point of view would be awesome to hear :)

Thanks for the kind welcome I think you went because people were still playing game lines Not going to Lie I knew you were an option but I did not flip! Ok at merge WE stuck Rhodes strong to vote Jess.. sorry Boo I absolutely loved the short time we played together... I won't lie I was trying to push Taylor.... when I realised I was just a number after the vote because before Jessica I had no say in Bradley going instead of Jay... Lindsey and Jay both told me Ricard was pushing for Tyler at 12... soo I was like damn not happening again I really like him and Lindsey said to me because we were tight AF that we should push for Genie instead because of idol and bigger threat soo I knew Genie was most likely to win and I absolutely adored her but I felt she was closer with others on Rhodes soo hell yea I went to Tyler told him and at the same time was getting close with Wendell..... because I was already kinda cool soo i thought with Jay... and Jacob Lindsey and I had a final 3 from premerge... So I worked on that relationship with Wendell and we created a group of 6 for after Genie vote because her vote out was hush af we didn't want nobody to know.... so on round Taylor went we pulled in Erika too for a solid 6 of me Lindsey Wendell Jay and Jacob... we all voted Rachel next except Lindsey... Lindsey wanted me and her to not go with this alliance we just made and stick with Rhodes group when Rachel lost immunity and Idol was played.....I Agreed but i figured I'd tell Lindsey in tribal that vote changed because votes were there for Rachel and I told her votes are on Rachel... she then asked me at tribal in a whisper when  Taylor went who are you voting I said Rachel then she plays an Idol I had nooo clue about yhaybshe had since day 17 and said she had it since premerge and we've been together whole game I was livid but when I asked her why did you play me she said I told you it was Taylor and that I lied soo I got played deal with it sooo instead of me saying things I may regret I blocked her ass for a few hours then next vote it was Tyler I was still working with shirin and Tyler and kinda in in with the Crete guys because of what just happened sooo I thought... all 4 of them wanted to work with me and did not trust Lindsey... sooo I think we can vote her out next yada yada all is good I tell Tyler please vote with us soo we have numbers him and shirin do and Jay has 1 vote Tyler has 2 because of ricards idol .... is that the one I gave you the clue to ricard🥴🤔... soo Tyler's gone I'm sooo livid soo is shirin and we are all in on 4 Crete guys... they offer us a 6 person ... and me and Jacob are super tight at this point as are me and Wendell and me.and shirin soo I thought... Nothing really changes we vote Ricard out then at Rachel vote I guess Jay had heard that Wendell wanted him out soo he went and tried to pull a coup and thought he had Bret and Jacob flip with him but they didn't and Jacob told Wendell and I all about it.. soo this past round Jay was MiIA after tribal soo in morning he hits me up tells me how livid he is with Jacob and at this point I have been offered a final5 of Bret Jacob Wendell shirin and I and shirin Bret amd I were offered final 4s by Jacob and Wendell and bret and I were close too soo I thought... damn I'm a fool but Jay asked if me and shirin would vote with him Erika and Lindsey to vote jacob... Shirin and I agree but group of 5 all are aware... soo Jacob wins immunity... group of 5 is all agreeing we will vote Lindsey tonight... Jay says let's vote Wendell I guess I was soo believable because Bret asked if I really was I said no I wasn't..then at tribal i find out that Wendell flipped on me instead because I supposedly had deals with all but truly he is the player that has deals with all now after writing this I'm realizing this... but ooo let me back it up because I forgot Jay and Wendell hashed it out too after Rachel went and Jay tried to get the vote on Wendell instead of Rachel soo i don't know how badly I was played but I sooo thought I was a lock for a finale seat it was an amazing way to go out.... I do know that Jacob was before this vote in on sooo much stuff I don't know how close the 4 guys are now but I was shocked to see Shirin flip on me in the revote... I thought we were tight but I truly don't know the game she is playing honestly I mainly see a coattails rider ... I think Erika is playing an any body but me game... but I love it I won't lie... Lindsey as my friend to archrival in this game is playing the game to watch I won't lie... that's where I went wrong I started to play with in my group instead of playing with all 😆 🤣... I feel Jacob was playing beautifully low key game even tho he is socially awkward... Jay is playing now but idk how I feel yet on his game and not anything to do with the vote o just feel I need to see more the same for Bret but I feel brets social game is waay better than Jay's in my opinion he just isn't as active as Jay... and then there is Wendell personally I wanna punch him but truthfully I got GOT... HE PLAYED MY ASS AND I TIP MY HAT TO MY MAN NO HARD FEELINGS GREAT PLAY.... he had deals with all I'm sure he will somehow say he had to do that move but I am rooting for my boy Jacob then Lindsey then Wendell then Bret in that order from the game I have seen played so far

James Zinkand liked this

Will

• Jury
By Tyler
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:49:35 pm
It was my biggest regret because IF I had known Ricard had the idol I would of never had you vote with us.... So I felt responsible accidentally for you going! Alot of what ifs... like or If I factored in another idol you wouldn't of went so I am sorry because I'd told you stick with Jay vote.... he would be here in jury and I feel we would both still be in the game!!  sorry Tyler❤ I also feel once you went I didnt have a close ally because Shirin is worthless game wise..... Soo your vote out made me truly solo and i made a lot of mistakes #TeamRudy

Well obviously I appreciate this perspective    :hug: 

Fwiw, I don't blame you for my ouster. I don't blame anyone but myself for my ouster to be clear. You always shared information with me, Will, and then I chose how to act on it, and all of my regrets are with how I chose to act on the information you shared. *I* could have talked to Genie and Ricard about them targeting me and *I* could have voted Jay like I wanted to--heck *that* would have made the vote a tie...but I don't blame you. I dropped my own balls (teehee) and have to take responsibility for that. It's taken a couple days on the jury for me to reach that point, I admit haha, but I hope that hearing my perspective helps you enjoy a [more] regret-free game overall. :heart:

Especially after hearing your perspective on things! I think it's going to take me a minute to fully sip all that piping hot tea, but it sounds like you had a plan and I like that I was a part of it, and I can appreciate at least how you were playing a game that was working for you. :tea:  Thank you for sharing. It is *all* very helpful for filling us in on how things are going RN.

What do you think will happen tonight?
Will liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Will
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:50:41 pm

Fwiw, I don't blame you for my ouster. I don't blame anyone but myself for my ouster to be clear. You always shared information with me, Will, and then I chose how to act on it, and all of my regrets are with how I chose to act on the information you shared. *I* could have talked to Genie and Ricard about them targeting me and *I* could have voted Jay like I wanted to--heck *that* would have made the vote a tie...but I don't blame you. I dropped my own balls (teehee) and have to take responsibility for that. It's taken a couple days on the jury for me to reach that point, I admit haha, but I hope that hearing my perspective helps you enjoy a [more] regret-free game overall. :heart:

Especially after hearing your perspective on things! I think it's going to take me a minute to fully sip all that piping hot tea, but it sounds like you had a plan and I like that I was a part of it, and I can appreciate at least how you were playing a game that was working for you. :tea:  Thank you for sharing. It is *all* very helpful for filling us in on how things are going RN.

I have no clue but the two I believe will be most in trouble are Jacob or Lindsey.... it's crazy when you think about it there is 4 Crete men left and 3 Rhodes Ladies 🤣
Tyler liked this

Will

• Jury
By Genie
Will wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:41:55 pm
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:57:46 pm Welcome to the jury, Will!

soo I was like damn not happening again I really like him and Lindsey said to me because we were tight AF that we should push for Genie instead because of idol and bigger threat soo I knew Genie was most likely to win and I absolutely adored her but I felt she was closer with others on Rhodes soo hell yea I went to Tyler told him and at the same time was getting close with Wendell..... because I was already kinda cool soo i thought with Jay... and Jacob Lindsey and I had a final 3 from premerge... So I worked on that relationship with Wendell and we created a group of 6 for after Genie vote because her vote out was hush af we didn't want nobody to know....
This is so stupid lmfao. <3

Like I legit stuck up for you so many times when people were doubting you and was completely loyal to you. I think this is a trend of people just assuming the worst in people in this game rather than just trusting in the people who have been legit with them and demonstrating that through their actions (me voting Dom in this instance). I told you I didn't have the idol, I didn't have the idol, and you sacrificed a meat shield only to get turfed later on. I heard you got freaked out by Lindsey playing the idol so I think you learned your lesson there, but I think me being bitter about you/Lindsey turning on me for (in my opinion) no reason at the time made no sense.

But now that you're here and you've learned your lesson, obviously I could never hate you fully. I'll consider this a lesson learned instead. :angel: You were a lot of fun and I loved our chats, but obviously realizing that I didn't realize where my bread was buttered is going to sting a little bit lmfao. <3

Genie

• Jury
By Ricard
Tyler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:50:41 pm

To be clear, BOTH of you could have said something instead of letting it fester. It literally wasn’t true, lmao. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Loveita Adams
Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
And now for a change of topic! 

Will, you are one of the most unique and QUOTABLE people from this season, holy crap. Please always be yourself! We all knew you were someone who could outshine this rep and damn did you! WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Will liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jacob
Jay asked if me and shirin would vote with him Erika and Lindsey to vote jacob... Shirin and I agree but group of 5 all are aware... soo Jacob wins immunity

Blinks so was I dead at final 8 and final 7 if I didn't win immunity?

Jacob

• Jury
By Jacob
 I feel Jacob was playing beautifully low key game even tho he is socially awkward.

Honestly I feel that lmao
Will liked this

Jacob

• Jury