By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Oh Rachel. From the start of the false Zakros 3, and the only one that made it past the very first swap, you managed to be an underdog for so long! It sucks that your journey ends tonight but all good things must come to an end.

Bring some of that fiery passionate writing into energy for Ponderosa here ;) Always fun to talk shit about the ones left in game, no?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Susie Smith
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
Rachel!!! You were amazing. Gave it your all at every turn and beasted those comps!!! So much fun to watch. I hope you had a fun game, I sure had fun watching you play!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Taylor wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:39:31 pm Good game Rachel!  It’s official, the jury is more stacked than then the F8 😂
Always the case, the threats take out the most threatening leaving like... the 11th most-threatening as the winner. You can almost rank the players in likelihood of win and just take the 11th person on that list and there's your winner!
Rachel, Tyler, Catalie and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Ricard
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:42:32 pm
Taylor wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:39:31 pm Good game Rachel!  It’s official, the jury is more stacked than then the F8 😂
Always the case, the threats take out the most threatening leaving like... the 11th most-threatening as the winner. You can almost rank the players in likelihood of win and just take the 11th person on that list and there's your winner!
Good thing Shirin falls in the low 30s. :eyes:

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Rachel
if that isn't the truth! i really didn't want that to be the case this game but i feel like..  okay i have a lot of love for lindsey BUT

i do think she's a lot of the reason that this is the way this game is going, she just had such an urge to make a BIG MOVE every single round and it just started knocking over the big player dominos!

i really hope that one of jay, wendell, or lindsey can make the end but i have my doubts. i think they're the people left that have played a ~FUN~ game
Susie Smith, Taylor liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Ricard
Rachel wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:47:00 pm if that isn't the truth! i really didn't want that to be the case this game but i feel like..  okay i have a lot of love for lindsey BUT

i do think she's a lot of the reason that this is the way this game is going, she just had such an urge to make a BIG MOVE every single round and it just started knocking over the big player dominos!

i really hope that one of jay, wendell, or lindsey can make the end but i have my doubts. i think they're the people left that have played a ~FUN~ game
Girl, I feel the same way. My gut said idol out Wendell, but Lindsey was like TYLER IS THE MOVE so I listened. And now we're both sitting here LMAO. I still hope she makes it to the end. Who flipped on Wendell?!

Ricard

• Jury
By Genie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, so devastated to see this is what ended up happening last night. I loved you so much and thought you would be able to scrap your way to the end. This is so tragic. </3

Genie

• Jury
By Loveita Adams
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
Feels weird to post in these so late but I MUST SPREAD MY LOVE TO ALL THE JURORS! 

Rachel you had SUCH a crazy ride to get here, and I am SO happy you made it so far and even showed off with that lil immunity run. You're a gem and always had hilarious commentary on what was going on. 

Ricard liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom