By Susie Smith
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
I'm so gutted to see you here, but you played an amazing game! It was so fun watching you play, you did an incredible job. There's an amazing group in here just waiting to debrief with you. Enjoy the rest of the season as you decide who to vote as winner.
Ricard liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Genie
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

CANCEL THIS SEASON!

Love you, bitch. You were my everything and more out there. Gutted to see you here. </3
Ricard liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard
I tried you guys!!! Still processing this one… I’m so over Will. I can’t believe I went back to trusting him, Lmaoooo. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Posts Group Group Group
An engaging personality on Rhodes, you kind of went radio silent when Aegean Sea happened, but then that same spirit kicked back in after Genie left. Glad we got to see some of that before your unfortunate demise. Have a deserved break! Sad you're here
Ricard liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By Genie
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:39:34 pm I tried you guys!!! Still processing this one… I’m so over Will. I can’t believe I went back to trusting him, Lmaoooo. 
I can't decide if I want him out next or if I want him to make it to the end and get 0 votes. <3
Ricard, Domenick liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Tyler
Ricard wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:04:52 pm
Susie Smith" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:01:59 pm Have you ever beat this many other players in a game before?
I don’t think so!! And I’m tired just thinking about it. This game is going to leave me with LASTING PTSD. But I wouldn’t trade any second <3
Awww Ricard! Good game my friend! So sorry to see you here so soon after your epic idol play! 

I’ve been thinking a lot today about that after game therapy we discussed…where do we go for the post-Stranded therapy?? 😭
Jessica liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Loveita Adams
Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ricard??????!?!!!!!! Ugh, I had to miss yesterday and hearing it was you DESTROYED me. When you're on you are ON and one of the most entertaining people both in messages and confessionals. Loved watching you, gutted to see you here. 
Ricard liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom