By Loveita Adams
Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I don't even know what to say right now. THERE WAS A VISION BOARD TO PREVENT THIS!

You have come and delivered on ABSOLUTELY everything I could have ever hoped from talking to you preseason. On a personal level, you are one of my absolute faves and I have 0 issue admitting that in front of everyone. <3 I adore you, so sad to see you here. So proud of you in this game! 
Tyler, Tommy liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Group Posts
THE HIGHWAY ROBBERY THIS WAS! I didn't want it to happen, but alas... here you are. You played an amazing game, never forget that! I'm going to miss your confessionals so much too, my favourite thing to read :(

At least you can say you were voted out from a memorable tribal in an iconic way. Deserve nothing less king :crown:
Tyler liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By James Zinkand
Tyler, you were amazing and always the go to confessional for amazing analysis.  As you know you just couldn’t catch a break after the game merge and things kinda went south on you after a breezy first half.  Sorry to see you go!
Tyler liked this

James Zinkand

• Host
By Jessica
Tyler, you were always so wonderful to talk to, and one of the people I did not wanna see over here so soon! You played such an amazing game! 
Tyler, Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Did NOT want to see you here any time soon 😔

Despite always being on opposite side of things, I genuinely loved talking to you and really wish things worked out differently. Have a great trip this weekend! Hope that the bf (not named Mark) and I can still visit someday 😉

Feel free to spill all the tea when you're ready boo!​​​​

Tyler, Domenick liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Tyler
OMG, my heart. Just. Exploded!  :inlove:

I--

I was convinced I was a boring player lmao.

It means so much to hear such nice things from all of you hosts and Jessica! That is *so* so nice of you to say! Like this very special welcome is taking the edge off the sting a bit and I am just *so* grateful to all of you. This was such an epic and stressful game and though I am sad to be out, I am also very glad to be able to relax now and settle into my bitter juror role. Mwahaha :devil:

And enjoy my camping trip lol :fire:

Taylor, Loveita Adams, Jessica and 3 others liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:14:36 pm Did NOT want to see you here any time soon 😔

Despite always being on opposite side of things, I genuinely loved talking to you and really wish things worked out differently. Have a great trip this weekend! Hope that the bf (not named Mark) and I can still visit someday 😉

OMG TAYLOR! 

WHYYYYY didn't we make TYLOR a THING??? :sob: 

I got the tea for you all but I *have* to finish packing or my husband will kill me :laugh: I told him I was voted out and he hears me typing now and is like "What are you doing???" :crine:
Taylor, James Zinkand liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Tyler wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:21:35 pm
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:14:36 pm Did NOT want to see you here any time soon 😔

OMG TAYLOR! 

I got the tea for you all but I *have* to finish packing or my husband will kill me :laugh: I told him I was voted out and he hears me typing now and is like "What are you doing???" :crine:
One of the many regrets I have in this game was letting TYLOR die :sob: and thank you SO much for giving me a heads up on the vote yesterday, it gave me the chance to hustle, I planned to pay you back for that at the end :(

Get to packing! Happy hubby, happy life! ❤️
Tyler liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Tyler
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:10:05 pm Well this is a bummer to see. :/
Genie - I am so so sorry. The Vision Board and many a confessional will show that I thought it was going to be you and me until the end. Voting you out was the worst day of my game. And probably my biggest mistake. I hope you will forgive me :broken:

Tyler

• Jury
By Genie
Tyler wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:20:27 pm
Genie - I am so so sorry. The Vision Board and many a confessional will show that I thought it was going to be you and me until the end. Voting you out was the worst day of my game. And probably my biggest mistake. I hope you will forgive me :broken:
I mean it didn't make sense to me when I found out and obviously not the funnest thing to learn, so I think I'm allowed a smidge of Itoldyaso-itis about it but obviously duh I'm not holding onto that. It's a game and we all knew what we signed up for. All is forgiven my friend, no worries. <3

Genie

• Jury
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:24:25 pm
Tyler wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:21:35 pm

OMG TAYLOR! 

One of the many regrets I have in this game was letting TYLOR die :sob: and thank you SO much for giving me a heads up on the vote yesterday, it gave me the chance to hustle, I planned to pay you back for that at the end :(

Get to packing! Happy hubby, happy life! ❤️

Aww I *knew* it. I felt the exact same way about you--I *truly* loved both you *and* Jessica as people and said so many times in my confessional if things had been different we would all probably be best friends and allies! But obvi the whole "starting in separate games" thing made it so hard! I will second guess until eternity now if I should have flipped to the "Crete" side at some point cuz I really liked all of you guys. The *problem* with Stranded is that there were too many likable, dedicated players! And I was trying to figure out who to be loyal to the entire game.

Ok, I've had a shot of tequila and a glass of wine so let's do this.

So the tea to start is that Shirin and Will and I have both had final 2 individual alliances with each other that we basically formed the first week in the game. On top of that the 3 of us also had an alliance together as a threesome from way back on Mausolus. In my heart I have always been with them *first*.

My relationship with them was like the very center of tonight's episode, at least for me, because after last night, Will decided to block Lindsey. I don't even know why except that apparently her playing an idol freaked him out. Oh that and he took *major* heat in the end for the Genie vote...

Of course there is like *so* much to the story, but after the Genie vote I also took major heat from Ricard & Rachel and did basically everything I could think of to do to smooth things over with them without throwing Will under the bus, but that was basically impossible. And the fact is I also *really* like Ricard and Rachel! Both of them after the Genie vote talked me up so much to the point where I thought I had actually mended things and the vote for you Taylor helped to solidify that trust, I am sorry to say. Like I thought Lindsey and I were even working together...

So today I honestly woke up and was like--this should be easy, let's pick a Crete guy and run with our majority...but Will decided to block Lindsey, and made it his mission today to get Lindsey out of this game. He rallied *all* of the Crete guys to do it too and was begging with me all day to join him. He swore up and down it was me, him and Shirin, and yet I still felt like this was not the right move for me! I thought it made way more sense for me to get Jay out and that was the name Lindsey eventually threw out. But then of course Jay is messaging me and telling me that Lindsey and Ricard are after me and I should trust him. But like, I just met Jay! And Jacob is messaging me too and saying he wants to vote with me...but that's kinda new too! I felt like I was in the exact middle of this game--me *and* Shirin were basically--but she was kinda MIA all day.

I went to Shirin and was like what do we do here? Do we vote out Lindsey or keep our majority and vote with Ricard and Lindsey? It took a long time today unfortunately to get Shirin's opinion. I thought I would be able to convince her to vote with the Lindsey + Ricard group and it turns out I was wrong about that! She pushed back on me and said she wanted to stick with Wendell and Will and take out Lindsey and it was basically a last minute decision.

So here I am in the middle, and what immunity challenge do the hosts decide to run? THE COCONUT-CHOPPING CHALLENGE!

Perfect.

Right when I couldn't be more in the middle of this game, now I have to literally pick people to target and take out of the challenge. Oh, and Shirin decided to sit out of this challenge. Good idea! I said to my husband right then I'm fucked. Like everyone in this game wants me to vote with them and now I have to reveal my loyalties? And like there is no way they are going to let me win this one after winning the last few immunities...

Lindsey was the one to knock me out of the challenge. So of course I took it personally. LOL.

Once I realized I wasn't going to get Shirin to vote for Jay, I felt like I didn't have a choice anymore. I had to vote with her and Will. I have told them both I would since the beginning of the game.

So with like 5 minutes before TC I went to Ricard and Rachel both and gave them a heads up, thinking they might flip or at least appreciate the heads up. 

Of course, I did not know Ricard had an idol. If I had, I would have voted with him obviously! But I don't blame them for not telling me, nor can I blame them for voting me out in the process. I flip-flopped on them and I deserved it. I was just trying to do anything in the game to survive. Oh the regrets!!  :sob:

So yeah, that's basically the tea. I'm gonna woulda coulda shoulda this day for awhile I think...

Domenick, Jessica, Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Susie Smith
Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
Awww Tyler! I really didn't expect to see you here tonight. You played such an incredible game and were so fun to watch. This jury is STACKED with amazing players and people and I hope you have fun hanging out here and watching the rest of the game play out.

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
By Tyler
Genie wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:35:35 pm
I mean it didn't make sense to me when I found out and obviously not the funnest thing to learn, so I think I'm allowed a smidge of Itoldyaso-itis about it but obviously duh I'm not holding onto that. It's a game and we all knew what we signed up for. All is forgiven my friend, no worries. <3
I appreciate that. And you are 100% allowed many smidges of Itoldyaso. Fwiw I was feeling so physically ill that day I simply didn't have it in me to get to the truth and I know now that I was probably played. I mean I heard from Will that you and Ricard had gone to Jay wanting to target me and it freaked me out and instead of actually asking either one of you about it instead I relied on Will and went back to my fever dreams just praying that I would somehow get through the night. Of course all I have heard since the merge is how everyone thought I had an idol and thinks I'm a big threat so I felt like I had to win immunity to survive and go with who ever was steering the ship. I am looking forward to going back at some point and analyzing all of the times I coulda shoulda done something else to have done better or maybe have gotten a different outcome. Or just see how other people were playing it to get a better sense of what I could have done differently. But my point is that I truly do adore you and I wish I'd done things differently. And I am sorry. <3  

Tyler

• Jury
By Genie
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:21:33 am
I appreciate that. And you are 100% allowed many smidges of Itoldyaso. Fwiw I was feeling so physically ill that day I simply didn't have it in me to get to the truth and I know now that I was probably played. I mean I heard from Will that you and Ricard had gone to Jay wanting to target me and it freaked me out and instead of actually asking either one of you about it instead I relied on Will and went back to my fever dreams just praying that I would somehow get through the night. Of course all I have heard since the merge is how everyone thought I had an idol and thinks I'm a big threat so I felt like I had to win immunity to survive and go with who ever was steering the ship. I am looking forward to going back at some point and analyzing all of the times I coulda shoulda done something else to have done better or maybe have gotten a different outcome. Or just see how other people were playing it to get a better sense of what I could have done differently. But my point is that I truly do adore you and I wish I'd done things differently. And I am sorry. <3  
Fucking Will. No, that never happened. Me and Ricard actually had a conversation that day about how we couldn't let you or Shirin go because we know that you two would both be best for us lmfao. <3 Kinda wish you had asked me because we probably wouldn't be in this position now, but c'est la vie.

But please don't beat yourself up about this or feel like you have to keep apologizing, truly. I may have lied about how many games I've played in before (tee-hee!) so I'm used to these types of things happening. It's all part of the cycle of ORGs. It's all good baby, you know I adore you too. <3
Tyler liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Tyler
Susie Smith" wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:11:48 am Awww Tyler! I really didn't expect to see you here tonight. You played such an incredible game and were so fun to watch. This jury is STACKED with amazing players and people and I hope you have fun hanging out here and watching the rest of the game play out.
Susie!! Tysm! I was just listening to your season on podcast recently btw... I'm a fan!

Yeah, I mean I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't know *how* you all found so many amazing people to play this game? And also cohost this game?

Like I have hosted before as I have mentioned and I *rarely* if ever had the quality of player this game seems to have in spades. Like I could never get people to sign up even with live challenges. And live TCs? Unheard of! I gotta say, they make *all* the difference between a *meh* game and the kind of actual *challenge* I was looking for when I signed up. So thank you a million times to all the hosts for dedicating so much to this experience. It's the kind of game you almost *need* a second crack at just to see if you've learned anything? Haha. I always played so scared :crine: 

But no, in the immortal words of RuPaul, "I can't wait to see how this turns out" and I look forward to kiki-ing with all of these kings and queens as they join us :heart:
Susie Smith, Tommy, Jessica liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Tyler
Genie wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:31:10 am
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:21:33 am
Fucking Will. No, that never happened. Me and Ricard actually had a conversation that day about how we couldn't let you or Shirin go because we know that you two would both be best for us lmfao. <3 Kinda wish you had asked me because we probably wouldn't be in this position now, but c'est la vie.

But please don't beat yourself up about this or feel like you have to keep apologizing, truly. I may have lied about how many games I've played in before (tee-hee!) so I'm used to these types of things happening. It's all part of the cycle of ORGs. It's all good baby, you know I adore you too. <3
Yeaahhhh that's pretty much what Ricard said too. Like I said, my biggest mistake for sure. C'est la vie! <3 <3 <3

I firmly believe, if the whole SECRET GAME thing hadn't been a thing we'd be golden rn. Lmao :laugh:

Tyler

• Jury