By Erika
Tyler was probably one of the few I actually trusted.  I wasn’t happy with him a vote out but it would’ve been Jay otherwise who’d become my favorite person in the game.
Tyler liked this

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:10:34 pm Tyler was probably one of the few I actually trusted.  I wasn’t happy with him a vote out but it would’ve been Jay otherwise who’d become my favorite person in the game.
I appreciate this. :heart: You and I had an interesting relationship and I honestly trusted you too when I was voted out. But weren't you meeting Jay for the first time at the merge like me? How did you two bond so fast?

Tyler

• Jury
By Erika
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:38:28 pm
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:10:34 pm Tyler was probably one of the few I actually trusted.  I wasn’t happy with him a vote out but it would’ve been Jay otherwise who’d become my favorite person in the game.
I appreciate this. :heart: You and I had an interesting relationship and I honestly trusted you too when I was voted out. But weren't you meeting Jay for the first time at the merge like me? How did you two bond so fast?
I didn’t really bond strategically that much with Jay until after you left.  I never really thought I ever 100% trusted anyone which is why I was comfortable shifting around so much.  

Erika

• Jury
By Tyler
Erika wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:43:34 pm
Tyler wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:38:28 pm
I didn’t really bond strategically that much with Jay until after you left.  I never really thought I ever 100% trusted anyone which is why I was comfortable shifting around so much.  
I look forward to seeing what happened after I left, since i have no idea really unless you'd like to expound :)

Like I feel many are looking forward to sipping any tea you have to spill at any point of this game :tea:

Tyler

• Jury