By Loveita Adams
Posts Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well if you're gonna go out, make sure it's on a night to remember, right?! You were such a phenomenal player this season, and I am so happy you fought through the Covid the past week or so and still showed us what an impressive game player you are!!! 
Taylor, Catalie, Jessica liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
I for one, am gutted. No seriously, as much as I've missed you for two whole days I didn't wanna see you here so soon! Well now that you're here, let's make it a kick ass party, okay? I'm sending you big I'm sorry hugs. Now fill me in on everything I missed!!
Taylor liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Thanks everyone!! Amazing game and thanks so much for giving me a chance!
My jaw is still on the floor from the 2 games in 1.  I was like seconds away from every damn challenge, annoying, lol.

Missy - thank you so much for HARASSING me to play this season... although now I know it was just to hit a 40-player quota :crine:

GAH! I'm going to be reliving tonight forever, the second I was tipped off I hustled so hard! Lindsey was never going fully trust me because of Hali.

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:35:51 pm Fun player, glad you stepped it up later on! Always sad to lose a great confessionalist. I'm going to hit you up after this and we're gonna go out on the town to celebrate your great game.
DEAN! Do you live in Toronto?!

Taylor

• Jury
By Missy Byrd
Group
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:41:52 pm Thanks everyone!! Amazing game and thanks so much for giving me a chance!
My jaw is still on the floor from the 2 games in 1.  I was like seconds away from every damn challenge, annoying, lol.

Missy - thank you so much for HARASSING me to play this season... although now I know it was just to hit a 40-player quota :crine:

GAH! I'm going to be reliving tonight forever, the second I was tipped off I hustled so hard! Lindsey was never going fully trust me because of Hali.
Well deserved ❤️
Taylor liked this

Missy Byrd

• Host
  • Awards: Group
By Genie
Wait what? After last night I'm shocked to see you hear so soon. What on earth happened? 

I maintain what I told you in that if we had been in the same OG game we probably would have been #1s, but you were so much fun in the short time we had together. <3
Taylor liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Group Posts
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:42:30 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:35:51 pm Fun player, glad you stepped it up later on! Always sad to lose a great confessionalist. I'm going to hit you up after this and we're gonna go out on the town to celebrate your great game.
Midtown here near Leaside! :pop:

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jess & Genie :sob:
I don't even know where to start.

Jess! We went through the RINGER together, I'm so glad that I got to be on every tribe with you and even when we didn't agree on a vote, I loved that we could still confide each other. You were my ROCK and when I read the first vote for you and not Bret, I knew we were lied to. I was so mad. I had to take my dog for a walk after and didn't talk to anyone for about an hour before I had to put on my fake smile and just start playing.  I CANNOT WAIT TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Hosts, are we allowed to share who we are yet?

Genie, I wholeheartedly agree! I loved getting to know you in that short period of time, I just wish we started talking game earlier! The one downside of this massive cast is by the merge, you're exhausted trying to build game trust - but, I wish we had.
Jessica, Domenick liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:48:55 pm
Holy shit YES! I live in Parklawn, right by Humber Bay Shores! I can't wait to meet you and you can shit all over my game like you did on my confessionals :)

Also, I'll shift the game updates to the other thread! :)
Dean Kowalski liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:55:46 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:48:55 pm
Holy shit YES! I live in Parklawn, right by Humber Bay Shores! I can't wait to meet you and you can shit all over my game like you did on my confessionals :)

Also, I'll shift the game updates to the other thread! :)
Just make sure there's ramp access

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Genie
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:52:43 pm Genie, I wholeheartedly agree! I loved getting to know you in that short period of time, I just wish we started talking game earlier! The one downside of this massive cast is by the merge, you're exhausted trying to build game trust - but, I wish we had.
I mean, this is 100% my fault. I just kinda assumed that the blindside reverberation would fall on Will/Lindsey since they were the ones who initiated it, buuuuuuut I also kinda knew that me just being me + playing for myself would probably make me a target sooner rather than later just due to the hurt factor so I shot myself in the foot there lmfao. <3 

Genie

• Jury
By Jessica
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:46:47 pm Wait what? After last night I'm shocked to see you hear so soon. What on earth happened? 

I maintain what I told you in that if we had been in the same OG game we probably would have been #1s, but you were so much fun in the short time we had together. <3
I completely agree with this assessment. The two kindest and most social players are gone right after each other =?! I hope they all get bit by a freaking crocodile. Scumbags.lolol
Taylor liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Jessica wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:56:39 pm
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:46:47 pm Wait what? After last night I'm shocked to see you hear so soon. What on earth happened? 

I completely agree with this assessment. The two kindest and most social players are gone right after each other =?! I hope they all get bit by a freaking crocodile. Scumbags.lolol
*We all sign a blood oath to vote for the most under the radar player to win.* :angel:
Jessica, Taylor liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Jessica
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:52:43 pm Jess & Genie :sob:
I don't even know where to start.

Jess! We went through the RINGER together, I'm so glad that I got to be on every tribe with you and even when we didn't agree on a vote, I loved that we could still confide each other. You were my ROCK and when I read the first vote for you and not Bret, I knew we were lied to. I was so mad. I had to take my dog for a walk after and didn't talk to anyone for about an hour before I had to put on my fake smile and just start playing.  I CANNOT WAIT TO KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE! Hosts, are we allowed to share who we are yet?

Genie, I wholeheartedly agree! I loved getting to know you in that short period of time, I just wish we started talking game earlier! The one downside of this massive cast is by the merge, you're exhausted trying to build game trust - but, I wish we had.
Awwww Tay Tay!!!!! We definitely did! Genie spilled the tea that Tyler, Shirin, and Erika led the crusade to get me outta there! So they def kept it pretty secret. I couldn't ask for a better team bestie! I can't wait to know who you are EITHER!!! Yayyyy!  A

re you feeling okay now? When I first read the votes I felt sick to my stomach and couldn't sleep! Also, who do you think wanted you out and how the heck is Bret still here?! Sorry for the gajillion questions lolol! This has been such a wild ride. 
Taylor liked this

Jessica

• Jury