By Loveita Adams
Group Custom Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cancel the season, what is this? I had you pegged to win this game, how dare they. :curse:

Horrified to see you here, you were playing incredibly in my book. The fans are devastated. 
Jessica liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Susie Smith
Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Awww Genie, you schooled all of them on how to play a social game. It was so impressive watching you play!! So glad you decided to check out Stranded first hand.

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
You're such a top tier player! You have a charming personality and really know the game well. 

I'm sad to see you here, I really thought you'd go a lot deeper! 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Genie
I guess blindsiding Jay and Jacob was, uh, not necessarily the best move in my book? LMFAO. <3  But I had fun here and honestly reading those parchments, can't really be mad about people being threatened by me. At least people said that it was a hard vote for them as it should be! (I prepare for Domenick to dislike this post.) Also, I played in two other ORGs at the same time as this (they're both over so no worries about revealing that) so there's a small part of me that's like ".....freedom. :')"  Thank you all so much for having me, I had such a great time here!
Loveita Adams, Cochran, Susie Smith and 1 others liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Hi love!!! I’m so sorry you are here, but I’m happy to have you to talk to. When I tell you I was SHOCKED! I didn’t get to play with you very much but absolutely loved talking to you when we did. ❤️
Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Jessica wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:18:14 pm Hi love!!! I’m so sorry you are here, but I’m happy to have you to talk to. When I tell you I was SHOCKED! I didn’t get to play with you very much but absolutely loved talking to you when we did. ❤️
Same girl! Sorry about the blindside, it truly was nothing personal. Shirin, Erika, and Tyler ran to everyone in Rhodes and told us they wanted to blindside you. You really were sweet and fun as well, but I thought I'd be putting myself at an advantage there by doing that. But, uh, guess that wasn't the right move on my part. :) We can be blindside sisters together here in jury! <3
Jessica liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Jessica
Awww thank you for the tea ☕️!!! LOL! Of course there are no hard feelings! Those three were mad because I went with my OG tribe to vote out one of their friends. I’m surprised by Erika though, I helped her to not get voted out. I made enemies in the game and had no idea why sometimes! Anyway, I’m so happy you’re here with me. ❤️
Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Yeah, Erika's a shifty one. I have no doubt she voted for me tonight as well. I knew that she'd do whatever she needed to do to get further in this game and I expect her to go deep. Either that or she's out next lmfao <3
Jessica liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Jacob
I love you Genie. You were a massive threat, it had nothing to do with the blindside of domenick. You had everyone on your side, and I didn't know where I was with you. I did trust you, but I didn't know for how long, and I had to strike at the first chance I got <3

Jacob

• Jury
By Erika
Genie was definitely one of my favorite players in the game from the beginning.  I went from a lamb to a lion on our original tribe on Kameiros and I went back to being a lamb during the early part of the merge after the chaos that ensued on the swapped tribe I was on before the merge.  Otherwise, I would’ve fought harder for you to stay.

Erika

• Jury