By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Group Custom Custom
You have given us such a journey as spectators this whole season and I for one am so sad to see you voted out here! However, there is good news!!! You still have probably the most important part to play left in the game - you will get to help decide the winner! 

You're going to be alone in here for now, but every round, someone will join the jury with you, and you will all get a chance to talk (through posts) about what's going on in the game, who you're rooting for, etc. 

So please stick around, even though I know it sucks to be voted out! We will keep you company until more players come join you <3 
Jessica, Hope Driskill liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Group Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jessica, This is awful! You have been such an iconic part of this game and one of the major talking points. You have always kept the game interesting and are such a unique and refreshing person to watch. It kills me to see you out so soon, but I am glad you made it to jury so you will be able to have your say at the very end!
Jessica liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Susie Smith
Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jessica!!! (and Hannah!!!) You two added so much life and personality to this season and we are so happy you found your way to Stranded!

You did really well on your first game and have lots of fans! Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll do our best to provide you the answers. Of course, you're still a jury member... errr... jury QUEEN :crown:, so we won't be able to answer every question.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the season from a more relaxed point-of-view as you lend your voice to deciding who wins.
Jessica, Stephanie, Catalie liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jessica
Well I was bummed to go, and kind of shocked even though shouldn't have been. But then I came here to read these messages and that MADE ME CRY for real! I even let Hannah get out of bed to read them too!

You have no idea what this game has done for me. I learned about things that I never knew I could have learned from a game! I felt more surrounded by friends and likeminds over the past 2.5 weeks, than I have in 2.5 years. It has been a little escape and brought my daughter and I closer than ever. I cannot believe I get to be in the jury!! EEEEKS!!!!!! 

I'll be forever grateful for accepting us into your community and we meant it when we said we are LIFERS. I've had SO much fun!!! Muaaaah!!!
Catalie, Stephanie, Loveita Adams and 9 others liked this

Jessica

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Susie Smith" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:42:37 pm Jessica!!! (and Hannah!!!) You two added so much life and personality to this season and we are so happy you found your way to Stranded!

You did really well on your first game and have lots of fans! Feel free to ask any questions you have and we'll do our best to provide you the answers. Of course, you're still a jury member... errr... jury QUEEN :crown:, so we won't be able to answer every question.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the season from a more relaxed point-of-view as you lend your voice to deciding who wins.
Miss Susie I do have a question! Am I able to go back and read confessionals from players?! I wasn’t sure if that was something I could do or not. Bc if so…. 😳😳😳😳😳 Omg I’m gonna freak out. 
Susie Smith liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Group Posts
Jessica wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:02:06 pm
Susie Smith" wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:42:37 pm Jessica!!! (and Hannah!!!) You two added so much life and personality to this season and we are so happy you found your way to Stranded!

Miss Susie I do have a question! Am I able to go back and read confessionals from players?! I wasn’t sure if that was something I could do or not. Bc if so…. 😳😳😳😳😳 Omg I’m gonna freak out. 
For jurors, you can read confessionals only after the game, since seeing confessionals may affect your jury vote
Jessica, Susie Smith liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
By Susie Smith
Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
Good morning Jessica!

Tonight, you'll be able to watch tribal council go down and then will be joined by the next member of the jury.

Who do you hope it is? Who do you hope it isn't?
Jessica liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
By Jessica
Hi there! I will definitely be watching with great anticipation! 
Last night when reading the votes; it already hurt that I got blindsided, but it was a gut punch to read two of the messages under the votes. The one from Rachel mocking me, saying, "Hi Boo, our first slay on our road to the thrown". LOL Not even the correct usage of the word "throne" but okay. From the very beginning she has been unkind, and I don't understand bitchy girls. So of course I'd love to see her here. Secondly, the message from Shirin was exceptionally cruel. I had confided in her that my daughter was playing with me, since she had a son. I even told her we did confessionals together, and how I would have her back as the only other Mom on the tribe. Instead of confronting me personally, she leaves an extra hateful message when voting me out. So I definitely can't wait to see her name here. From what I've seen of her game play, I don't think she will make it very much further.

I obviously want Taylor, Jay, and Jacob to do well. Even with his Jacobitis, he is a sweetheart. So I hope I don't see them for quite awhile! 
While I am missing the game and everyone else, I'm so stoked to be here with you guys. 
Susie Smith, Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jess! I have to admit, you were absolutely incredible and so much fun and I genuinely loved talking to you about everything - life and game. I love how even though we didn't see eye-to-eye on every single vote, it didn't matter, it felt like we mutually respected each other and you'd still greet me so warmly every day! And I looked forward to seeing you online every time to say hi and hear about your day!  You were so refreshing to play with and so funny (you blocked so many players in a social game lol)!  I would always tell my bf, "I just hope this person is genuine" and I can't wait to meet the real you.

Thanks for helping me get through this wild game! :heart:
Domenick, Jessica liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jessica
This made me smile SOOOO huge and I feel the exact same way! You have a real life friend and I've told you this a gajillion times LOL!!! I cannot wait to meet the real you tooooo!!! I dunno why I just now saw this, but am so very thankful for you! And tell your bf that I am, and I can't wait to meet him too! LMAO I forgot I did keep blocking people lolol whoopsie daisy! 
Taylor liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Rachel
Jessica wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:09:58 pm Hi there! I will definitely be watching with great anticipation! 
Last night when reading the votes; it already hurt that I got blindsided, but it was a gut punch to read two of the messages under the votes. The one from Rachel mocking me, saying, "Hi Boo, our first slay on our road to the thrown". LOL Not even the correct usage of the word "throne" but okay. From the very beginning she has been unkind, and I don't understand bitchy girls. So of course I'd love to see her here. Secondly, the message from Shirin was exceptionally cruel. I had confided in her that my daughter was playing with me, since she had a son. I even told her we did confessionals together, and how I would have her back as the only other Mom on the tribe. Instead of confronting me personally, she leaves an extra hateful message when voting me out. So I definitely can't wait to see her name here. From what I've seen of her game play, I don't think she will make it very much further.

I obviously want Taylor, Jay, and Jacob to do well. Even with his Jacobitis, he is a sweetheart. So I hope I don't see them for quite awhile! 
While I am missing the game and everyone else, I'm so stoked to be here with you guys. 
hate to break it to you but i can spell even if i sometimes choose not to! wasn't me babes.

anyways, i'm sorry that you got that impression of me truly! it's true i was incredibly upset at you in the opening rounds and kind of wanted to lash out at you for it but nevertheless you're entitled to your takes!

Rachel

• Jury
By Jessica
LOL! Well I’ll just say that in this game I had no freaking idea what I was even doing. I’m too sensitive and shouldn’t have let any of that get to me, but I’m a huge whiney ass so here we are. When we first started you were one of my faves. Anyway, the last two tribals I was actually rooting for you. Once I saw how dirty some people are, and how amazing you were at every single challenge. So I’m so sorry for being rude and I’m also sad you didn’t get to stay and kick all of their asses. ❤️

Jessica

• Jury
By Jacob
Love you jess, this vote hurt my game so much. I wish I heard your name I would have swayed them off of it immediately. I love you queen <3
Jessica liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Jay
JESSICA I WAS SO SAD WHEN YOU LEFT BUT IM SO SO SO SO HAPPY WE GET TO TALK AGAIN I'VE MISSED YOU AND YOUR ENERGY.
Jessica liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jessica
Jacob wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:28:28 pm Love you jess, this vote hurt my game so much. I wish I heard your name I would have swayed them off of it immediately. I love you queen <3
Love you more baby! We will be connected for life. 
Jacob liked this

Jessica

• Jury