By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:27:59 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:42:38 pm Reminder there is little bit more than 4 hours until your Jury votes are due!
So are we just... continuing the game without Shirin?
No, We're gonna give Shirin an extra day to answer questions, so that means the finale will be postponed until Tuesday.
Tyler, Taylor, Ricard and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lindsey
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:38:45 pm
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:27:59 pm
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:42:38 pm Reminder there is little bit more than 4 hours until your Jury votes are due!
So are we just... continuing the game without Shirin?
No, We're gonna give Shirin an extra day to answer questions, so that means the finale will be postponed until Tuesday.
So nothing is happening tonight and everything is just getting pushed back a day? So votes are also due tomorrow?

Lindsey

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
If I understand correctly, everything that would’ve happened today will happen tomorrow and awards will happen Wednesday?

Jay

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:43:54 pm Erika's accidental post in opening statements is a MOOD and I love it.
Has Erika done anything accidental all season? I think this was intentional :laugh:

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Taylor wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:55:25 pm
Ricard wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:43:54 pm Erika's accidental post in opening statements is a MOOD and I love it.
Has Erika done anything accidental all season? I think this was intentional :laugh:
Will these emojis ever work properly?
Tyler liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Lindsey
She's the best lol.

Also the emoji worked when I replied to you.
Taylor liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Lindsey wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:02:37 pm
She's the best lol.

Also the emoji worked when I replied to you.
That's why I hope it was intentional lol

Taylor

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard, Taylor liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
@lindsey not us both looking at who's online. Did you do that in the season too?

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:22:56 pm @lindsey not us both looking at who's online. Did you do that in the season too?
Never lmao, I did it only after you told me about it a few days ago 😂 
Jay liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:05:19 pm
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:22:56 pm @lindsey not us both looking at who's online. Did you do that in the season too?
I did it to see when people stopped looking for idols. I thought Rachel had the merge one, mainly cause of two things. She gave me all the clues out of nowhere pretty much before lindsey played the idol on her (I already had two of the clues from Will). And secondly was because she suddenly stopped looking in the idol thread which was weird. @Rachel the funny thing was you giving me the clues made me trust you less bc I suspected you had the idol already LOL. Obv I was wrong.

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:22:45 pm
I did it to see when people stopped looking for idols. I thought Rachel had the merge one, mainly cause of two things. She gave me all the clues out of nowhere pretty much before lindsey played the idol on her (I already had two of the clues from Will). And secondly was because she suddenly stopped looking in the idol thread which was weird. @Rachel the funny thing was you giving me the clues made me trust you less bc I suspected you had the idol already LOL. Obv I was wrong.
Tbh when you caught me I was doing it to see if Shirin was planning on answering our FTC questions :nerd:

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:27:41 pm
Tbh when you caught me I was doing it to see if Shirin was planning on answering our FTC questions :nerd:
Knowing the context behind that I think it's fair enough she hasn't answered yet. Even if she doesn't, looking after herself is more important than answering our questions.

Jay

• Jury
By Rachel
I actually confessed pretty much this, I was like "I really shouldn't done this because they're just going to read into it and think I have it or know who does", it was kind of too late by then though
Jay liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
I have been informed that Shirin would like us to proceed with the finale tomorrow as she is not in the right mindset to answer the questions properly in time. We wish her the best..
Tyler, Ricard liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Tyler
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:19:50 pm I have been informed that Shirin would like us to proceed with the finale tomorrow as she is not in the right mindset to answer the questions properly in time. We wish her the best..
This is heartbreaking. Wishing Shirin nothing but love ❤️❤️❤️

Tyler

• Jury