By Genie
Loveita Adams" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:27:25 pm So what's happening?
I'm assuming Rachel led a charge to weaken the Rhodes core and possibly Ricard flipped on me? She was hinting at me that something had to be done. Also, I had a feeling that Jacob was confirming with me that I didn't have the idol because he wanted to make sure that it was cool to go after me but I was hoping that just being honest with him would put the target off of me so lol at that.

I think lindsey and will are in trouble here. They're an identifiable power duo and I know people will be after them. Hope they manage to survive because I do love them so! 
Jessica liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jessica
Rachel is absolutely a beast at those challenges! Since I’m new to the game and you seem to be a pro, maybe you can answer. How can someone that is so mean (personality wise) go so far in the game? Do you think people are scared of her? 
Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Jessica wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01:42 am Rachel is absolutely a beast at those challenges! Since I’m new to the game and you seem to be a pro, maybe you can answer. How can someone that is so mean (personality wise) go so far in the game? Do you think people are scared of her? 
I actually never thought of Rachel as mean, but I heard you guys had some conflict on your OG tribe? I found her really funny and straight to the point. We supposedly had an alliance with Ricard which I was loyal to, but it wouldn't surprise me if she got spooked by how well I got along with people and wondered where she lay. I'm actually really curious about who flipped against me because if any of Ricard/Tyler/Shirin I do not get the move at all. Especially Tyler because I was legit the only one defending him in the idol mess and being like "um, he got the clue 30 minutes before we merged I don't think he found it" lmfao.

Genie

• Jury
By Jessica
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:10:57 pm
Jessica wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01:42 am Rachel is absolutely a beast at those challenges! Since I’m new to the game and you seem to be a pro, maybe you can answer. How can someone that is so mean (personality wise) go so far in the game? Do you think people are scared of her? 
I actually never thought of Rachel as mean, but I heard you guys had some conflict on your OG tribe? I found her really funny and straight to the point. We supposedly had an alliance with Ricard which I was loyal to, but it wouldn't surprise me if she got spooked by how well I got along with people and wondered where she lay. I'm actually really curious about who flipped against me because if any of Ricard/Tyler/Shirin I do not get the move at all. Especially Tyler because I was legit the only one defending him in the idol mess and being like "um, he got the clue 30 minutes before we merged I don't think he found it" lmfao.
I was always really close with Taylor and Jay, and Rachel didn't like that. She was just very aggressive towards me and kind of made fun of others, which is not my jam. In the very beginning, we didn't let her and this guy named 'Paul' into our plans and that's all I had to do. I confronted her and she never responded. She and one other girl that I didn't get along with, but I never had any problems with anyone else while playing. Not until I heard later what was being said and done, was I annoyed. Which, is kind of the point of the game, lol! I'm just su​​​​​​​per sensitive and need to get thicker skin! 
We will figure out who flipped against you! I would wanna know too, we are the jury Queens after all! Do you know what our goodbye quotes were? I am not able to see it! Just curious! 
Now... let's get this TC show on the road, woo hoo!!!! We are about to have one more guest!
Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Taylor can you spill the T on my boot just because I'm wondering who flipped on me and am curious. I'm assuming Erika and Rachel, but between the rest I have no clue and am so curious. I know Jay/Jacob and possibly Wendell(?) probably initiated it but the rest is a total mystery to me.

Genie

• Jury
By Jessica
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01:40 pm Taylor can you spill the T on my boot just because I'm wondering who flipped on me and am curious. I'm assuming Erika and Rachel, but between the rest I have no clue and am so curious. I know Jay/Jacob and possibly Wendell(?) probably initiated it but the rest is a total mystery to me.
I saw Will admit to it at Tribal tonight. He said it was a really hard vote for him! I wanted to dislike his comment so bad. Because today.. I have decided to live on the petty side of the mountain! LOL
Domenick liked this

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Jessica wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:06:23 pm
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:01:40 pm Taylor can you spill the T on my boot just because I'm wondering who flipped on me and am curious. I'm assuming Erika and Rachel, but between the rest I have no clue and am so curious. I know Jay/Jacob and possibly Wendell(?) probably initiated it but the rest is a total mystery to me.
I saw Will admit to it at Tribal tonight. He said it was a really hard vote for him! I wanted to dislike his comment so bad. Because today.. I have decided to live on the petty side of the mountain! LOL
He's a fucking idiot. :curse: Like after all the time I spent defending him and his ramblings he deserves to get got. Good lord. If Lindsey flipped on me too well good on her but I had her back fully. I do not understand the mentality to make a move just to make a move but that seems to be the trend here. <3
Jessica, Domenick liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Gather round, it's...

TAY GOES BYE - I don't know why it flipped on me, but I suspect it was Lindsey's doing. She was out for revenge for Hali, she interrogated me on the what happened on Zakros (Hali vote) and when I told her what happened, all she said was "I'm cool with Jay and he's cool with you haha", which is Lindsey's way of saying "go fuck yourself" and I knew that haha. Jess, the reason you were voted off was this revenge tour, I think it was Lindsey who pointed to the Day 20 vote on their parchment (I could be wrong though).

Prior to the Immunity, the vote was going to Tyler or Rachel. Once Tyler won immunity, it was on Rachel. Tyler tipped me off that it looked like there was a tsunami coming my way and that at least allowed to make my sales pitch to everyone. Rachel is a challenge beast, she has the most clues for this idol, she shared the idol clues with Jay and Wendell (therefore everyone now had them) and my final effort was, vote for Rachel and if she does have an idol, I'll take the fall. But if she doesn't have an idol, we'll get out a huge threat.

Lindsey played the idol on Rachel and got her revenge for Hali.

From an outsiders perspective, I know that they were linking the Crete boys as an alliance of 5 and we have voted together and I think we did again tonight. But how I was viewed as the biggest target over Jay/Jacob is beyond me? Socially maybe?

Either way, those parchments were a lot nicer than I expected haha.
Domenick, Jessica liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jessica
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:10:28 pm
Jessica wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:06:23 pm
He's a fucking idiot. :curse: Like after all the time I spent defending him and his ramblings he deserves to get got. Good lord. If Lindsey flipped on me too well good on her but I had her back fully. I do not understand the mentality to make a move just to make a move but that seems to be the trend here. <3
Absolute facts! It definitely doesn’t make any sense at ALL! 

Jessica

• Jury
By Genie
Oooooh that is interesting. :o 

Taylor, I know this is entirely self-serving and completely selfish after you just got eliminated but do you mind letting me know who all was in on the vote for me? I'm just trying to parse out who made a logical choice and who didn't. Based off of Will's admission, I'm assuming Lindsey/Will which to me is not logical but I'm curious about the rest.

Genie

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
From my POV, Jay/Jacob/Wendell initiated it and Lindsey/Will were on board immediately. After Jess was voted out, I felt pretty alone (despite having Jay, Wendell and Jacob) and I knew I needed an in with someone on Rhodes, so I sent similar pleas to you, Ricard, Lindsey and Will.  But only Lindsey and Will told me a name, they both said Genie and really early too. Will was in my DM talking about how anyone but Genie can win this challenge and "of course there are 2 Immunities today".

As much as I wanted to work with you way more, I really never got a good vibe from Lindsey/Will (gamebots and nothing more), they gave me hope. (but then took it away just as fast)

Erika wouldn't know how to rub two sticks together if you asked, she just goes from person to person getting names. She's such a weasel.

The votes for Bret are still unknown to me though, I think it was you, Ricard, Rachel and then can't figure out the 4th because Tyler and Shirin always vote together. But maybe Shirin couldn't change her vote in time and she was the 4th? Rachel was definitely on the outs of the vote last night.

Taylor

• Jury
By Genie
Taylor wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:31:33 pm
From my POV, Jay/Jacob/Wendell initiated it and Lindsey/Will were on board immediately. After Jess was voted out, I felt pretty alone (despite having Jay, Wendell and Jacob) and I knew I needed an in with someone on Rhodes, so I sent similar pleas to you, Ricard, Lindsey and Will.  But only Lindsey and Will told me a name, they both said Genie and really early too. Will was in my DM talking about how anyone but Genie can win this challenge and "of course there are 2 Immunities today".

As much as I wanted to work with you way more, I really never got a good vibe from Lindsey/Will (gamebots and nothing more), they gave me hope. (but then took it away just as fast)

Erika wouldn't know how to rub two sticks together if you asked, she just goes from person to person getting names. She's such a weasel.

The votes for Bret are still unknown to me though, I think it was you, Ricard, Rachel and then can't figure out the 4th because Tyler and Shirin always vote together. But maybe Shirin couldn't change her vote in time and she was the 4th? Rachel was definitely on the outs of the vote last night.
Okay, this answers a lot, thanks for this. I wish I could blame Lindsey more because I knew she was a hustler but it sucks because I did have her back on things so like....womp. </3 As I said earlier, Will's an idiot and is going to get himself got sooner rather than later because he can't control his emotions. Look forward to seeing him here very soon. <3 I am glad that Rachel stuck by me, and I'm going to assume that Ricard did as well because of that. Love those two, win girls! <3 If Tyler did flip on me, L O fucking L. I was legit the only person defending him about him not having the idol so I'd be okay with him joining us as well if that's the case. Jay/Jacob I have no grievances with because it was deserved on my end, so wishing them the best. No grievances with Wendell either, but I've always kind of found him smarmy so I hope he doesn't win in the end because it would be kinda boring lmfao. Sorry, girl. <3 Erika...we been knew. :)

Genie

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
I could be wrong and maybe it was Rachel who voted you out? I do know that Tyler and Shirin were looped in on the blindside and the fact they didn't tip you off is shocking to me, even Tyler tipped me off.

My peeps in this game were Jess, Jay and Wendell, all the way through. Jacob is great too, but he was just different come the merge and I can't put my finger on it. Bret and I got closer it felt on the last Zakros. I wanted to like Erika so much, but I just can't respect her game, if she makes the finale, bitch can tell us her entire game on a sticky note. The rest are just meh to me.  Lindsey sticks out for making big moves, but she is arrogant as hell.

Taylor

• Jury
By Genie
I mean, all will come to light eventually. I've been blindsided out of ORGs before and I probably will be again in the near future, but I just feel like a lot of the #bigmovez I've seen so far just like...don't make sense? Like from your perspective and like Jay/Jacob/Wendell's perspective, I 100% agree the right move was made. But like from Tyler/Shirin/Lindsey/Will who I had a good amount of loyalty too? IDK girls, we'll see!
Domenick liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Genie wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:52:33 pm I mean, all will come to light eventually. I've been blindsided out of ORGs before and I probably will be again in the near future, but I just feel like a lot of the #bigmovez I've seen so far just like...don't make sense? Like from your perspective and like Jay/Jacob/Wendell's perspective, I 100% agree the right move was made. But like from Tyler/Shirin/Lindsey/Will who I had a good amount of loyalty too? IDK girls, we'll see!
I 100% agree!  I wouldn't have made pleas to you all if I figured you'd all crumble so fast and when Lindsey gave me that chance, I took it and ran.  I regret not taking that info to you and seeing if we could have flipped it on Lindsey, but that also would have broke the trust I built with Jay.

There's a piece of me that thinks that Lindsey, Will, Jay and Jacob made an alliance on Maus. The way Jay would talk about Lindsey at merge made me cringe.
Domenick liked this

Taylor

• Jury