By Ricard
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:22:56 pm
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20:28 pm
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:16:01 pm Image

This is literally all I've seen Shirin doing so far
This is what I imagine Shirin's reaction is right now:

OMG! I love Community and this episode! In our first attempt at getting Stephanie out, I put on my vote "In another timeline, we could have worked together" and this is what I was referring to and the darkest timeline is what I returned to when the idol was played on her lol.

Then when Jay played the idol to save her, I was basically like, "so since everyone has voted for you now, can we be friends?"
Taylor liked this

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:16:01 pm Image

This is literally all I've seen Shirin doing so far
She's gone again. I hope she has a document filled with all the questions and she's putting together incredible answers for us.
Jessica liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:25:47 pm
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:22:56 pm
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20:28 pm
This is what I imagine Shirin's reaction is right now:

OMG! I love Community and this episode! In our first attempt at getting Stephanie out, I put on my vote "In another timeline, we could have worked together" and this is what I was referring to and the darkest timeline is what I returned to when the idol was played on her lol.

Then when Jay played the idol to save her, I was basically like, "so since everyone has voted for you now, can we be friends?"
I'm tryna remember where I saw a clip of this

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Some comments so far:
  • I loved Ricard's statement/questions. 
  • I liked Wendell's response for mine but his answers were predictable. Someone mentioned above (I think Ricard?) That he is being too kumbaya and saying he respects everyone's game too much. I agree, I want him to own it more and just be like bam I did this, I brought the goats, and my social game was so good they listened, etc.
  • Tyler's question was awesome and I loved what Wendell wrote for me
  • I am really bummed Erika didn't write a statement/questions. Was hoping for Goatrin shout-out.
Jay, Taylor, Tyler liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:28:37 pm Some comments so far:
  • I loved Ricard's statement/questions. 
  • I liked Wendell's response for mine but his answers were predictable. Someone mentioned above (I think Ricard?) That he is being too kumbaya and saying he respects everyone's game too much. I agree, I want him to own it more and just be like bam I did this, I brought the goats, and my social game was so good they listened, etc.
  • Tyler's question was awesome and I loved what Wendell wrote for me
  • I am really bummed Erika didn't write a statement/questions. Was hoping for Goatrin shout-out.
I loved Wendell's answer to Tyler's question in general. Especially my part though cause I'm egotistical :)
Lindsey, Taylor, Tyler liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Also hope everyone's having a good easter period! My girlfriend tested positive this morning, so I'm in iso again. Not fun but she's okay, just mild cold symptoms, which is the main thing.
Ricard, Taylor, Jessica liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:47:26 am Also hope everyone's having a good easter period! My girlfriend tested positive this morning, so I'm in iso again. Not fun but she's okay, just mild cold symptoms, which is the main thing.
Sorry to hear that, Jay :(. I hope you’re all ok!!
Jay liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:41:00 am
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:47:26 am Also hope everyone's having a good easter period! My girlfriend tested positive this morning, so I'm in iso again. Not fun but she's okay, just mild cold symptoms, which is the main thing.
Sorry to hear that, Jay :(. I hope you’re all ok!!
thanks mate!! Got a negative RAT test this avo so looking aight. My girlfriend's alright, I came around with some Jaffas and Easter choccies to bring some spirit back. 
Jessica, Susie Smith liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Good to hear you're testing neg, Jay! I'm still feeling symptoms of the 'vid, I hope your GF bounces back much quicker!
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jacob wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:05:05 am Shirin's strategy is to not respond to any of the questions. It's a bold strategy lets see how it plays out Cotton.
She's been playing this way all season and look where it got her! Pretty effective strategy to not reply. I mean, look where we're all sitting Jacob.
Taylor, Ricard liked this

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jacob
Lindsey wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:07:46 am
Jacob wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:05:05 am Shirin's strategy is to not respond to any of the questions. It's a bold strategy lets see how it plays out Cotton.
She's been playing this way all season and look where it got her! Pretty effective strategy to not reply. I mean, look where we're all sitting Jacob.
ez 100 dollars amirite

Jacob

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Got a message from Shirin that she had a death in the family over the weekend. Seeing if she would like an extension on answering the jury questions or how to proceed.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jay
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:41:45 pm Got a message from Shirin that she had a death in the family over the weekend. Seeing if she would like an extension on answering the jury questions or how to proceed.
Whatever time she needs. Terribly sorry to hear, must be awful for her. 

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Jeff Probst" wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:41:45 pm Got a message from Shirin that she had a death in the family over the weekend. Seeing if she would like an extension on answering the jury questions or how to proceed.
I'm sorry for her. I hope she's alright.

Jacob

• Jury
By Genie
Whatever time she needs I'm 100% okay with. That definitely takes priority.
Jay liked this

Genie

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Give Shirin the extension, we can absolutely wait. :teary:

Taylor

• Jury