By Jay
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:59:57 pm Also am I the only one here who's just a smidge annoyed that Wendell is trying to come off as kumbaya? Like dude, own your game. You were in cruise control for a good portion of the merge, your social game was on fire, and you brought two of THE WEAKEST people to the end. Game over. Seal the deal.
I don't love the exaggerated 'I respect your game' towards each of the jurors at the start either, it comes off as overt jury management. Still think his answers have been the best of the three...I mean two.
Ricard, Taylor, Lindsey liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:01:55 pm
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:59:57 pm Also am I the only one here who's just a smidge annoyed that Wendell is trying to come off as kumbaya? Like dude, own your game. You were in cruise control for a good portion of the merge, your social game was on fire, and you brought two of THE WEAKEST people to the end. Game over. Seal the deal.
I don't love the exaggerated 'I respect your game' towards each of the jurors at the start either, it comes off as overt jury management. Still think his answers have been the best of the three...I mean two.
Oh they have been, by far. Bret is wussing out hardcore on these answers. Will Shirin even get online to answer?
Taylor, Lindsey liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
I feel like Wendell had a great answer for Lindsey and Jay, and now he's cruising as he sees the rest of our questions.

Where Bret has officially resigned to finishing 3rd, did you see his answer to your multiple questions? My lord.

Also, great speech/question Ricard! I loved the analysis and questions.
Ricard liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Ricard
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:03:53 pm
I feel like Wendell had a great answer for Lindsey and Jay, and now he's cruising as he sees the rest of our questions.

Where Bret has officially resigned to finishing 3rd, did you see his answer to your multiple questions? My lord.

Also, great speech/question Ricard! I loved the analysis and questions.
I did, and I'm holding his feet to the fire on this one, lmao. I REPLIED AND I'M SORRY IF THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES but I am the drama and I can't help it. :inlove:
Taylor liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:03:33 pm
Oh they have been, by far. Bret is wussing out hardcore on these answers. Will Shirin even get online to answer?
I hope Shirin can start answering soon because I think if she answers too late, people will have already made their mind up. But she's gonna have to come through with some strong answers to sway things for me.

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:06:05 pm
I hope Shirin can start answering soon because I think if she answers too late, people will have already made their mind up. But she's gonna have to come through with some strong answers to sway things for me.
And just like that, Shirin is online. :eyes:

Ricard

• Jury
By Ricard
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:07:46 pm No statement from Will, Erika or Jess!?!? :sob:
I was hoping for a spicy Erika question!!!! We were robbed just like Naseer was.
Lindsey liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:07:51 pm
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:06:05 pm
And just like that, Shirin is online. :eyes:
Not holding my breath, but just like we wanted something big from Bret's public idol, I want something big from Shirin! GIVE US SOME EXCITEMENT SHIRIN!
Jay, Ricard, Lindsey liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:08:40 pm
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:07:46 pm No statement from Will, Erika or Jess!?!? :sob:
I was hoping for a spicy Erika question!!!! We were robbed just like Naseer was.
SAME!!! Also, tell us the story of Naseer? Maybe this will be more exciting than FTC?
Ricard, Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Jay
yeah I'd like to hear more of the stories about your og tribe cause it seemed like a trainwreck

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Also Shirin's been online a lot but she's just been reading..idk if she's planning to start answering soon

Jay

• Jury
By Ricard
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:09:46 pm
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:08:40 pm
SAME!!! Also, tell us the story of Naseer? Maybe this will be more exciting than FTC?
Oh, Naseer. He was the OG chaos on the Kameiros tribe.

He literally made deals with everyone, and then told everyone all the information he was getting - but in a way that sent everyone over the edge. Constantly. After that first Tribal Council, I had a chat with him that was like - dude, we can work together, I really like you, but you need to chill out. Literally five minutes later, Sydney is messaging me upset that I was talking to Naseer about her behind her back (because Naseer knew that Sydney had heard that I was pushing her name for the very first vote - so she wanted me out). The man COULD NOT help himself and I think he could have been such a force in this game if he just CALMED DOWN. Lmao.
Jay liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:11:15 pm yeah I'd like to hear more of the stories about your og tribe cause it seemed like a trainwreck
I told you guys we had whispering the second Tribal Council we went to. LITERALLY the second tribal council. And it only got worse from there. I love everyone but no one could keep an alliance to save their lives... me, Genie and Erika worked together purely because we thought we were the only three that were stable enough to not blow up a deal within 5 minutes.

I think we only had one TC that was not a complete blindside, and where the vote was not decided two minutes before voting began. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
geezus that's a mess. I think our tribe was the only og tribe that wasn't pure chaos. Our tribe was pretty united mainly because we had a 'common enemy' that we could just pick off, especially given the common enemy was so hostile, it made it easy for everyone. The only chaotic boot was the Michaela boot, even that was unanimous, but I was trying to change that vote to Bret, we would've had the numbers I think as well.

Jay

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:16:28 pm
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:11:15 pm yeah I'd like to hear more of the stories about your og tribe cause it seemed like a trainwreck
I told you guys we had whispering the second Tribal Council we went to. LITERALLY the second tribal council. And it only got worse from there. I love everyone but no one could keep an alliance to save their lives... me, Genie and Erika worked together purely because we thought we were the only three that were stable enough to not blow up a deal within 5 minutes.

I think we only had one TC that was not a complete blindside, and where the vote was not decided two minutes before voting began. 
Erika briefly touched on the chaos. I'm impressed that you 3 managed to keep some sort of sanity going through that mess haha.  I mean, Zakros had Paul, but it sounds like he pales in comparison to Kam.
Jay liked this

Taylor

• Jury
By Ricard
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:16:01 pm Image

This is literally all I've seen Shirin doing so far
This is what I imagine Shirin's reaction is right now:

Jay liked this

Ricard

• Jury
By Jay
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20:28 pm

LMFAO WHAT DID I JUST WATCH
Ricard liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Ricard wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20:28 pm

OMG! I love Community and this episode! In our first attempt at getting Stephanie out, I put on my vote "In another timeline, we could have worked together" and this is what I was referring to and the darkest timeline is what I returned to when the idol was played on her lol.

Then when Jay played the idol to save her, I was basically like, "so since everyone has voted for you now, can we be friends?"
Jay, Ricard liked this

Taylor

• Jury