By Jacob
Genie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:56:45 pm
Jay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:49:30 pm
Genie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:47:23 pm
Another downside to voting me out, smh.... :wink:
Haha lichrally. Also that reminds me, what do you think your plans would've been moving forward if you made it past that round? 

Oh god that's tough for me personally because I'm normally someone who plays it round by round. Like, I thought that I could build back trust with you and Jacob moving forward after that round and then try to play the middle for a good amount of time? Little did I know that there were things underfoot as it was lmfao. <3 Normally I'm someone who gets a rep as playing more UTR and being able to slide by for a good amount of time, so the fact that I was apparently a Big Threat™ here is kinda amusing to me because that literally never happens to me in other games. I legitimately thought Lindsey/Will would get the heat before me because of their involvement in the Jessica boot, but good on them for managing to immediately pivot and put the target onto someone else. If anything else, God bless Stranded for allowing me to be a Big Threat™ so early on for once in my ORG career. <3
Yea I guess I should have kept you, but I didn't know how far you would have took me.

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Genie
Jacob wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:18:39 pm
Jay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:49:30 pm
Haha lichrally. Also that reminds me, what do you think your plans would've been moving forward if you made it past that round? 

Oh god that's tough for me personally because I'm normally someone who plays it round by round. Like, I thought that I could build back trust with you and Jacob moving forward after that round and then try to play the middle for a good amount of time? Little did I know that there were things underfoot as it was lmfao. <3 Normally I'm someone who gets a rep as playing more UTR and being able to slide by for a good amount of time, so the fact that I was apparently a Big Threat™ here is kinda amusing to me because that literally never happens to me in other games. I legitimately thought Lindsey/Will would get the heat before me because of their involvement in the Jessica boot, but good on them for managing to immediately pivot and put the target onto someone else. If anything else, God bless Stranded for allowing me to be a Big Threat™ so early on for once in my ORG career. <3
Yea I guess I should have kept you, but I didn't know how far you would have took me.
Like I told Jay, it was EXTREMELY fair on you both to turf me there. I gave you both a legitimate reason to eliminate me, so do not fret about it.

Although I will say that the only reason it wasn't a *complete* blindside was when you randomly asked me about having the idol again the night I left lmfao. <3 I was just like "Huh, that's odd..." <3

Genie

• Jury
By Jacob
Well that was the point. That's why I told you lmao. I didn't want it to be a complete blindside.

Jacob

• Jury
By Jay
Genie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:10:49 pm
Jay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:03:02 pm

Yeah I gotcha. I think like I was more scared about where you were with me moving forward and what moves you wanted to make, whereas with Lindsey, she'd made it clear she had deliberately saved me on the Bradley vote, and that she wanted to work with me moving forward to get people like Tyler out. I felt like there wasn't particularly a move that could come to mind with you at the time that you'd be wanting to make, whereas with Lindsey I had that clarity. I also saw you as my biggest threat I think even before the swap happened, like on the Bradley vote, although I wasn't pushing it because you were one of the people wanting to keep me. But I mentioned in a confessional just at the merge, after Tyler and Bret went as the first two votes, which is what I wanted, I was gonna try and split you and ricard up at 12 if I could.

That's totally fair on your end of things, and I also recognize that I could have handled things with you a lot better overall because I did love you so much but also recognized that we probably had different priorities in that first merge round. Like, if I had been smarter I probably would have told you from the get go about how Dom kept trying to tell me that we needed to keep you around as a merge target to let you know how I really did value you, but I'm always so fearful of rocking the boat in that regard. But, I can admit that I also did defo get complacent here at times as well considering I was so blindsided by Lindsey/Will/Tyler/Shirin voting for me. That's the name of this game, though! You either get one step ahead of it or you don't and I didn't, and I have legitimately 0 grievances about why you did what you did. I think I said it earlier in this thread but with you and Jacob I mentioned that I got it why you guys did what you did because you both had been on the receiving end of 2 lies from me. It made sense and I should've managed my game relationship with you better in that regard. No worries on my ends of things, angel, you were amazing and I have nothing but love for you! <3
And no matter what happened in the game I loved how we shared a lot of similar outlooks on life and such. And also felt like we could talk for any length of time about anything. Much love for you too <3.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45:07 am @Jay - I liked your opening statement/questions. Make them sweat lol. 
Bret’s gonna take a while to answer I imagine 
Lindsey liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:46:47 am
Lindsey wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45:07 am @Jay - I liked your opening statement/questions. Make them sweat lol. 
That was my favorite one, lol

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Lindsey wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:48:04 am
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:46:47 am
That was my favorite one, lol
I'm gonna wake up to a treat tomorrow, lol.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
why did I just say lol twice ew I feel like a hypocrite for calling people out in my confessionals for using lol too much and then doing it twice in a row </3

Jay

• Jury
By Jacob
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:39:05 am @Jacob I'm surprised you haven't posted your questions yet, lol.
I went to bed lol just woke up

Jacob

• Jury
By Jay
Jacob wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:43:26 am
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:39:05 am @Jacob I'm surprised you haven't posted your questions yet, lol.
I went to bed lol just woke up
ik lmao i saw u online so thought you were slackin a bit but it was bad timing cus u posted em right after :P

Jay

• Jury
By Tyler
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:54:51 pm @Tyler - short, sweet and literally the most PERFECT question for FTC. 😍
Tysm! You literally inspired this question for me somewhere earlier in this jury thread so I’m extra glad you dig 🥰
Taylor liked this

Tyler

• Jury
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Tyler wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:20:55 pm
Taylor wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:54:51 pm @Tyler - short, sweet and literally the most PERFECT question for FTC. 😍
Tysm! You literally inspired this question for me somewhere earlier in this jury thread so I’m extra glad you dig 🥰
The Hermes of Ponderosa! If no one says you're the God of Speech, Eloquence and Writing, then you should boycott this vote!
Jay, Tyler liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jacob
I hope you can understand I would not have won with Jacob

very poor read on bret's part lmao

why did he think wendell was his only chance lol
Lindsey liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Lindsey
No words lmao... Was gonna say how he magically revealed "false hope" as a strategy and all I saw it as was him being scared to do anything in case he upsets dadi of the goats.

Lindsey

• Jury
By Jay
Bret's answer to both my question and Jacob's question probably just proves why he shouldn't win
Lindsey liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Jay wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:32:08 pm Bret's answer to both my question and Jacob's question probably just proves why he shouldn't win
in my eyes

Jay

• Jury