By Catalie
Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
I didn't want to fuck with Cochran's thoughts, so I'm making my own thread I guess. I didn't plan to actually do this or talk about this game anywhere but discord but here I am and this is why:
Will wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:12:37 am
ย 
It was DEFINITELY a plan by everyone to VOTE JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ..... I told almost everyone to VOTE HIS ASS OUT๐Ÿ˜ตโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ..... NOW HEAR๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸพME OUTโชโช JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ did pull a big move to save me๐Ÿ’ฏย  BUT right before THE MERGE of the 2๏ธโƒฃ Games happened this idiot๐Ÿฅด was making moves to blindside me๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ or Linds๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ..... So yall he was WAAAYYY to much of a flipper๐Ÿฌ for me to feel confident in us moving forward๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿพ he sketched me the fuck out!! SOOO I BATHED IN HIS BLOOD๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ต...... YUMMY BIG MOVES ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹.... NO Honestly wouldn't be here with out his BIG MOVE..... SO THANK YIU๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพย  BUT BOY BYEโœŒ๐Ÿพ.....AND in all honesty idk if JD๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฑ was right move for me because he came running๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ to me telling me that Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป came to him throwing me under the bus๐ŸšŽ... Soo I confronted Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป and he admitted it all sooo dumb ditty dumb dumb๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘..... like Bro's social game is straight trash.๐Ÿ—‘.. BUT Im trying to push him going next๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ because the seed has been planted ๐ŸŒฑthat Me๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿพโ€๐Ÿฆฒ and Linds๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ are a threat from us both Surviving that Hurricane๐ŸŒŠ of Mausolus2.0๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ........ Like who knew surviving HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ would make yiu a huge threatโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ. DAFUQ I didn't want to go thru that ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜†I wanted to be chilling vibing with my old crew going to bed๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒ™at a decent hour too......And as far as ppl going๐Ÿ˜ตI need to make sure as many Crete ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ go before an actual merge I'm RHODES Strong๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ.. Until I'm not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ..... and as Far as trust I'll rank the RHODES Cast because I don't know the Cretes people so far โ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ I'll start from the BOTTOM as I've been playing from lately.... Genie๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป is a mystery so Definitely last because that unknown factor๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคช... Brad๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ is a sliver above ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพher because he is chaos๐Ÿคช and thrives in it๐Ÿ’ฏ.... Rodney๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿป would be after because I know he will take a shot๐Ÿ’‰ at me soon... then Erika๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ because she has lied to me a lot๐Ÿคฎ and she's a SHEDEVIL๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ followed by Ricard๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆณ because I am just getting to know him๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ...ย  then Carolyn๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆณ because she was closer with Nina than any of us....Then I would say it's very close probably Hali๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ because I flipped on her at Mike Vote๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช....ย  followed by Tyler๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฐ because he's very smart๐Ÿ’ฏ and Shirin๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑย  is only a little ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพabove because I have more time with her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‘.... Like I barely got 10 minutes with Tyler๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿฆฐ.... Before I told him to go try for immunityโšœ.... SOOOO one of us would know what an advantage would be possibly.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ......AND BAM WHOLE OTHER TRIBE AND GAME ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘..... and YALL ALREADY KNOW LINDSEY๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ IS MY FINAL GIRL like we were both going thru it yesterday ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I almost feel like I have anxiety OR PARANOIA ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€from how HARD I GAMED THOSE LAST FEW DAYS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ BUT Hoping we win immunity tonight ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Obviously I don't know shit all what Will has done in the first phase of this game, but what in the Britney Spears instagram story posts is going on with this update? ((She uses hella emojos like that too lul)) I love how the emojos are also perfectly placed with the proper reactionmotes. I just don't understand how you do this? Unless shit shows up when you are typing? Either way, I got mad respect for the skill of it all..
Loveita Adams liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group
Also, again, I was here for the tribal portion before the main game for like a day or two. But I returned for this part of the game, which is way easier to keep track of and handle with my schedule at the moment, so I'm tuned in and ready to either piss bitches off or make them cry with my blogging here, we'll see how it goes.ย 

Anyways, I finished all the confessionals and I will now rank people by how much I enjoyed their confessionals. And take note I am not reading IMs, this bitch ain't got time for that.ย 

GYAROSย  ย 
S Tier: Tyler, Dom, Rachel - The guys are both amazing and write a lot, like enough to see who they are and the way they play. I like Rachel's style and how she's logical and rational, like she knows her position and how to play it. Even though she would rather do other shit.

A: Genie, Wendell, Brad - Brad belongs here, don't question it. I know he gets flack from the others and is sold out all around and Dom talking down to him in his confessionals is a moment. But like he's funny and all the shit he's getting puts him this high. Wendell and Genie are fine. I'm kind of pressed at Wendell for helping Stephanie since I'm not a fan of her, but what can you do?

B: Jacob and Carolyn - Both are cute but meh, I don't care if either leave..ย 

ย 
Cochran liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group
By Catalie
Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
RHODES

S: Ricard, Will, Erika - Ricard and Erika I like more for their updates. After that emojopalooza Will gets this spot, that's it.

The rest are kinda meh, sorry y'all. Kinda boring overall. Though I guess we do have the Fail Tier left.

F: Rodney. He is annoying as fuck, and should have left over JD. Also, shout out to him going off about racism with the tribe divisions and then changing his vote from the gay man ((Hm..)) to the black man ((double hm...)) mirror check, bro. :bzย 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Posts Group
Catalie wrote: Anyways, I finished all the confessionals and I will now rank people by how much I enjoyed their confessionals. And take note I am not reading IMs, this bitch ain't got time for that.
God ain't that a mood.

The pre-game merge had some great characters and moments already, but the current cast is still very stacked, and yeah it should be easy to follow with only one site now.

Always like to see more opinions with the blogs! Cochran's cool but I think you'll provide other perspectives. I'm subscribing to this blog

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Catalie
Group Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
I wish I was talented enough to reply to that with 2464 emotes. :bz

I was getting to Crete and had to go afk, and when I got back and hit submit I was logged out and now it's gone. This editor won't let me go back and it's there? Damn.ย 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I guess just for competitions sake without much commentary, which is sad cus this is the tribe I had the most to say about, hence why I saved them for last lulย 

CRETE

S: Jay, he's good. Bret - I'm a sucker for video confessionals. But also Bret > Messica all the way, I do not like her very much. I like him though.ย 
A: Morgan and Taylor, they are fine a little boring.
F: Stephenie and Bradley. disrespectfully.ย  Wendell said something in last round's update for her like "Queen. Villain for no reason" or something, the no reason part is correct. I don't think she's bad, but I am biasly against her now cus James > her lul. Like girl, where the fuck are you playing tribal phase games ((forgive me if she isn't an orger but also survivor exists)) and there is rarely a sole challenge. Her comment about being tired of team challenges is dumb. Plus, some of my disdain for her vibe comes from the fact Bradley is her number one.ย  And although I had hella to say about her, Bradley and his inability to find a fucking return key has me throwing a fit trying to read that mess. Like when people say "Wall of text" it's usually not a legit wall, but several paragraphs. This motherfucker decided to go Trump on us and build a wall of bullshit. How does that even happen?ย 

Gamewise I just don't care for either of them because they want the person I like dead. I also realized I forgot about Jessica, but honestly don't get me started on her lul

Me nitpicking people's styles <3 I said bitches will hate me for these, so. Fin.ย 
ย 
Loveita Adams liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Just some quick stuff before the votes are due and then read at these dueling TCs before the swap.

Crete sucking ass at that challenge would be funnier if Messica was the one leaving. I am sad for Morgan, but eh? I don't think it helped matters at all that Dom decided to whisper to her in public like that. The crew said other people have been doing that all game or in other instances? Like what? In Survivor ((Or whatever ORGs and in the show)) talking to people from across the game is never a great idea. How does Dom not know this? I think someone said Morgan was leaving anyways cus she and James were tight and she's the next obvious boot. But come on, bro? All he did was damn her further. Sad.

That said, praying Rodney is actually going here from the Purples? Though that would mean he's going to bee in the discord and I don't think I can deal with that. Shit. I guess this was fun while it lasted, bye. :bz

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Not gonna lie, Jay is actually a boss. I love that he just controls the votes/'plans of these people in the whispers <3
Cochran liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group

Just sitting here at nearing 4AM PDT, I can't go back to sleep and I have a million other things I could bee doing online, but instead I'm here flossing with these bitch's juglars for another Catalie blog sesh. *meow*

I'm pretty pumped for these tribes, I like the way the swap shook out so far since most of the peeps I support are seemingly going to be fine for a while, but as I've stated already here and once more time for emphasis: I am not reading the IMs in this. I could, we all have access. But I decided to take this game on like a casual viewer and I'm sticking to it. Granted, also like I've said other people are posting shit from the IM logs in the Discord and I appreciate that and do take some of that into account here and there, but overall I'm judging you bitches and this dynamic on your confessionals, so let's go Final 20 swap update before the big round tonight.

MAUSOLUS

S Tier: Jay, Dom, Ricard, Jacob, Lindsey
A Tier: Rachel
B Tier: Genieย 
C Tier: Brad
F Tier: Bradley, Will

Like I said the other night the way Jay handled that Tribal with the whispers and in general was really impressive. I think people like him and Dom need each other the most here, because they are these gigantic social threats and really do have a commanding way about them. ((I probs should go re-read the bios but I won't)) but I gather these are the peeps that are already gamers? They obviously have a pulse on shit. And I don't think they can hide it for much longer, even their own allies know it. If these two don't get blindsided right after merge I would be shocked to shit, but I'm not rooting for that outcome, lul I'd rather see them prevail.

Richard didn't give a lengthy update :sosad But I'm here for this alliance of six, I think there are two versions? One with Lindsey that she motioned for ((lul @ her rant about not getting credit for it, I feel her pain. And I'm just glad she knows venting about it is stupid at this point anywhere but her confessional.)) she's kind of a scrappy little underdog, isn't she? I love her energy though and I just fell for her with color coding and the re-telling of events. Truly rooting for her.ย ๐Ÿ–ค

Rachel I still appreciate, just a little iffy there with her hating on that alliance stuff. I mean I get that aligning with strangers is.. well, strange. But you gotta make these connections and try to keep them for the future. I did laugh at her thinking that Genie wouldn't be keen to a crosstribal deal like that. I mean it's the norm to make new connections and kinda eat the dead weight in swaps and especially one of this magnitude. I know she said that playing shit straight like that is boring and it can be yes, but this is still final 20, there is no need to cause a stir on this tribe. Sit back and enjoy the ride.ย 

Jacob is amazing, but I'm going to continue to tell that little shit he sucks. He needs to be humbled. No but really, I love his videos probs the most of anyone's right now? Jay's was good, but way more gamebot. I like that Jacob doesn't take shit too seriously, he makes me laugh. And I do think he's playing well enough in this swap, the rest of the game? I don't know. I think there is going to be way too many incestual relationships in the next swap ((is there one?)) and then at merge, this game isn't going to rely on one set alliance to make the end. Or maybe there will bee? I guess we'll see.

I guess Brad is leaving here, which is fine. I do enjoy how he gets under people's skin, and he's kind of adorable. But his time is coming to an end soon. Kinda highkey wish it were Bradley, I mean I did think his last update was more relatable and not as annoying as the last one, though he still hasn't located that return key. "/ I don't mind at all if these two go out back to back followed by Will. I don't think Will is offensive, I'm just kind of super offput by the 857567 emojos. For some reason I thought it was ONE update, knowing that's his entire style is jarring lul Also, shout out to the girls Hali and Lindsey? I don't remember who's IMs someone posted in chat with them talking about Probst's question and thinking it was based on their convos, um girls, we all feel it at this point.

I think that covers everyone on this tribe? If not, I don't fucking care. I'm done with this tribe. Can I stay awake and do the other one? Probs not.ย ๐Ÿ

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom
ZARKOS

S Tier: Bret, Erika, Hali, Tyler
A Tier: Taylor, Wendell
D Tier: Messica, Stephanie
F Tier: Carolyn, Shirin

Bret is still a God to me, and I'm still in the mind frame where I want to actively hate and hate on anyone who opposes him, but I'll try not to... keyword, kids, "try"ย ย ๐Ÿ Erika is being marked as shady with a lot of people, it's sad because I love her confessional for the bitchy-I trust no one~ vibe she has going, but I'm not entirely sure she's long for this? I could see her leaving on this tribe, though I hope not.ย  Love Hali's thoughts and takes on everything, why does everyone who ever plays as Hali in ORGs bring in her aura so well? What a sweetheart. I'm officially a #halsey fan4lyfe too.ย Love Tyler as well, I'm kind of scared for him here? But I think he'll be fine. Though I am living for him sending the wrong IM to Carolyn that was meant for Shrin, lul Like.. why even tell her that it was meant for Shirin? I really wish Carolyn would bother to update so I could see how she really feels. If anyone reads this and has any tea on her reaction from IMs about that, post it! Thanks.

Taylor is only in the B Tier for me, though I think he's well positioned here and his update was good. Wendell, no update no comments for you.ย 

I want it to bee known that I am ONLY putting Messica and Steph in the same tier and not the fail tier because they are actually giving updates. I do want to say that Stephanie Rae Johnson will probs give me shit because we're having a sole challenge in a tribal phase. But I mean that's normal in doubles, she said she needs a sole challenge on the swap tribe, she better kill this word search. I am loving that Dom and Jacob's ire for her has manifested itself here but at the same time I'm like fuck. I mean not going to lie, most of my disdain for her comes from picking a side in that feud, I think I've been pretty blunt about that. She is in a good spot on this tribe though, so I'm not looking to see her go or anything. But I wouldn't bee upset if she did somehow get got. Same with Jessica.. I just I don't know, i guess no offense to her but I just can't get into her, maybe it's a me thing, well it's more of a James and Morgan > Jessica thing, I fully admit that. Oh also, I find it incredibly hilarious that she thinks she did something great by sharing a communal HII clue, like saying she has the balls to do that? Girl, please lol I guess I can appreciate her "character" and i realize this is defs her first foray into ORGing, maybe I'll warm up to her... when hell freezes over. And I don't believe there is a hell.. more importantly a "heaven" so think about that one long and hard.ย ๐Ÿ–ค

Carolyn and Shirin are engimas at this point, lol I hear more about what they say or how they are from the others. That's kind of sad since I'd love a glimpse into who Shirin is, and again Carolyn's reaction to Tyler's shit about her, but oh well.ย 

I legit have no fucking clue who this tribe is booting tonight? My gut says Carolyn? But fuck if I know, and I'm done. Hooray.

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Sorry Catalie, I'm on Team Stephanie, simply for the fact that she pisses off half of the remaining cast for just existing. Every tribal she survives riles up everyone else and I love it so much.ย 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
It ok, I forgivย ๐Ÿย 

I'm not a hater of entertainment or pariah/troll types. Some have been my most treasured allies in some games. <3

And I can get behind ironically stanning these types, trust me. But I'm just not feeling that in her case at the moment, like I said though it's mostly bias too. Because she's a threat to peeps' games who I dig, so.

Also, I read the discord a little bit and I forgot Jessica blocked people, lul Look, I don't want to judge her on that because I have blocked a bitch or five in my day too. ((From PMs though, I've only ever played one game with the chat system like this, and it was Stranded Victory)) But I usually block bitches who are like harassing me or that I just can't deal with. Not like half the game, especially coming into a new deal like this? Like social game is the most important thing. And if you do have that much hate or resentment or whatever the fuck she has against peeps for lying in Survivor, you should eat shit sometimes ((key word sometimes, I said I'm not judging I ignore motherfuckers I hate too lol)) but you're still on tribes and her social game isn't even a quarter of what Jay's is, she needs to communicate with everyone or at least pretend to not hate bitches too much, like why are you hindering yourself socially? The better play is to pretend you forgive bitches and then strike later when think you're on their side idfk.

Also, Will not answering the question about the abundance of annoying ass emojos just made him more annoying. D:
Michael Snow liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Group
By Catalie
Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
okay wtf why is Stephanie leaving over Jessica ((if that happens?)) well now I feel bad, Steph's entire ally circle minus Jay are on her tribe and Wendell just saved her from across the game. ((I know most of that was to take out James too but ykwim)) I mean, this is the part where I'd mock Steph for not winning immunity, but she did better than most peeps from both tribes lul

This is sad, I legit thought she was in good with these people. Like peeps who were selling the boys out to her and a lot of her ally network is here and this is just dumb lol Especially for those boys, but idk if they have total control of shit anyways?ย 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom
FINAL 18
Welp, I finally broke down and had to get in on the chat server to read the fucking IMs. And all thanks to Dom. He is probably one of, if not the most annoying people to watch play right now and that says a lot because Messica exists. ((Oh also, read bios before the game started when they were signed in but no communication, and could only remember a few things. So I actually went to read Shrin's bio again earlier cus I'm still intrigued to find out what the fuck she's doing in this game and read Jessica's and it's literally the polar opposite of everything she is in this game, lol)) Anyways, I spend way too much time talking about Jessica, I'mma stop that now. The point here is to talk about Dom.

This whole "Genie didn't give me the idol clue, SHE CAN'T BE TRUSTED" weird ass shit is psychotic. Rachel's hot take on him is spot on, and I really had no clue how much of a control freak and absolute mess this guy is. Like I do not see the logic in thinking Genie is going to flip on him or Jacob because she didn't give him the clue to the HII? Like who gives a shit? Make it make some sense to anyone but you, bro. Will is never finding an idol, he can barely find a sentence of text without 3756 emotes in it, how is he gonna do that? To be honest that was a smart play on Genie's part, like if you look at it another way it's more of a 'let's not telegraph to the entire fucking game who you are closest with'... I guess though the guy who whispers paragraphs to people mid-round doesn't get that. I mean I get the annoyance due to the clues not being sharable, that I can understand. But I read some of his shit with Jacob about how Survivor let's you give out clues. Dude, last time I checked this is NOT fucking Survivor, this is Stranded with a survivoresque format. Bitch please, take a seat.ย 

I did adore Dom because he's a big presence and had a lot of people loving/trusting him. But the way he got worked up and is being corralled into sanity by Jacob is not a good look. I'm turning in my fangirl card now. Sad.ย 

Jacob on the other hand is such a relaxed and peaceful God. ((I think he's my absolute favorite now of the "men" at least lul)) I can't wait for his video about this. I just think it's odd too, like Jacon's convo in another window with Genie is normal, while Dom is in the other trying to tear her to shreds and vote out Ricard because he's being a petulant child and thinking he needs to change his entire game because of this idol clue shit. Like I get having natural fears about cross tribal allies, trust me on this. I've been burned by idiots I've changed my game and killed bitches for, but Genie didn't do anything wrong. And now you want to alienate her and kill Ricard who you have a duos deal with? This is just absurd and a bit psychotic to take it this far. But again, kudos to Jacob for trying to damage control shit. Though I kind of blame him too a tad, he could talk him down more and blow it off so it doesn't blow up their shit. Blindsiding Ricard is also dumb because Ricard is amazing, so yeah I can not support anything about that.ย 

I do want to say that I UNDERSTAND being in that psychosis state of an ORG where everything feels more intense because you're in the thick of it, and I get that Dom has been playing for a couple weeks now and that this game is important to him and we act like this sometimes, I'm in that boat too. ORGs get emotional and you get that invested if you are already emotional, but shit, son. This is another level, and he spends a ridiculous amount of time here. ((Legit does he actually have a life? lol)) he needs to chill. Or get some sleep, idfk.ย 
Mike, Loveita Adams, Cochran liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Oh also, for the record I get Dom's side cus he's scared Genie has more loyalty to Will now ((I don't think so though?)) And I'm not complaining about them not going after Jay or Rachel.. why would they do that anyways? lol But like the fact that he's going off about how the 6 died because of AN IDOL CLUE. A CLUE. Not the actual idol lol Again, Will of all fucking people is never finding anything, like whatever.ย 

Catalie

• Alumni
By Catalie
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
I just realized Lindsey/Will are the other pair in that, lol Wasn't there two sixes though with Jay? Why would they kill Jay over someone like Will regardless, I'm confused and need to sleep. Bye

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
Living for Genie's update about Dom's ridiculous shit. I wish she'd enact that scenarial where she grabs the rest of these people and kills Dom, I would do that. I have done that many times, even to my number one when they pull shit like that. I wouldn't blame her at all. Sadly I don't see conn as that type of player/person but it would be super amazing if that happened. And warranted as fuck.ย 
Loveita Adams liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom
Catalie wrote: โ†‘Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:18:51 am I just realized Lindsey/Will are the other pair in that, lol Wasn't there two sixes though with Jay? Why would they kill Jay over someone like Will regardless, I'm confused and need to sleep. Bye
Yep, Jacob made one of: him, Dom, Genie, Ricard, Rachel, Jay.

Then Lindsey (talking to Dom) made her, Will, Jacob, Dom, Genie, Ricard. The one she didn't get credit for rip.

So Dom really would be breaking a core in 2 alliances if he pushes for Ricard

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Thanks for thatย ๐Ÿ–ค I knew I wasn't that crazy...ย 

Also, this round delivered. But it's still very sad. Carolyn was sweet and everything, but I have been loving Erika so seeing that whole split was not fun. ((Mind you, I also missed the round and showed up after the tie shit started lul)) that seemed to be right on time though. Not very happy that Erika vs. Hali happened. Just because I feel like people might use that to make those girls targets now or whatever. And it's just more sad that all of this shit storm was brought on by Messica. And she has no idea she caused it, because of course she doesn't. But I guess kudos to her for making that tribal amazing. Like even though I find it utterly sad this could hurt Hail ((Hopefully it doesn't but ugh)) I can still appreciate some good drama.ย 

I just hate that Jessica fucks up so much shit and she's like still here and people who deserve better aren't. I know that's ORGs though, but still.ย 

Catalie

• Alumni