--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
A comp beast is gone, a public idol is in play, just a few rounds left to go, let's see what's on your mind.

1. I hope that this weekend's non-live challenge helped y'all get a little rest as we enter the end game. Now that you've seen the The In Crowd challenge results, did anything strike you as surprising, weird or unjust? Any results you were happy to see?

2. How will Bret's winning the Public Immunity Idol affect your game? Did you suspect that's what you were voting for with that question?

3. Some friendships made in this game you hope will last a long time and others you're not that invested in, because you're just going through the motions to advance your game. Who are you close to in game for purely strategic reasons? Who do you actually feel close to? Who would hurt the most to find out was faking a friendship with you?

4. How badly did Rachel's winning most of the last several challenges affect your ego? Who will fill the challenge beast spot now that Rachel is out?

5. Some of you are playing loyal, alliance-based games, others are switching things up. Is how you're playing now typical of your game style? If not, why did you change your go-to style of play this time?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Posts
Some of you are playing loyal, alliance-based games, others are switching things up. Is how you're playing now typical of your game style? If not, why did you change your go-to style of play this time?I FEEL A LOT OF THE RESULTS WERE PREDICTABLE.... Like I said I honestly didn't try I do love seeing others outside perspective on dynamics of relationships and who is close with who....I feel like people like to assume that people are playing alliance based games and that couldn't be further from the truth...YES I HAVE ALLIES BUT they are more like voting blocks than solid alliances until the bitter end.... like from an outside perspective it looks like the Crete guys are in control and I am a loyal goat.... BUT that couldn't be further from the TRUTH.... I feel like there hasn't been tribe lines since the two games merged... their is a thin game verse game line BUT its easy to walk thru and across because everyone ASSUMES the 4 Crete guys are tight but that couldn't be further from the truth... Everyone of them is targeting each other.... and everyone of them want me and Shirin in on their move.... THE NINJA'S🥷🥷.... like Jay is mad at Jacob... He is trying to pull me and Shirin into blindside Jacob with Lindsey and Erika's help .... because he expected Bret and Jacob to flip on Wendell with the trio of ladies last night.... BUT COMP beast Rachel went... Then we have Wendell he has offered me and shirin a final 3 and us another final 4 with Bret... he is Also the reason Jay flipped... because he went and let the trio of ladies know that after Rachel and Lindsey go he wants Jay out... IDIOT....Which leads me to Jacob..... THE WEASELY GUY... I knew all of this was happening because Jacob TELLS me ALL.... Jacob has also OFFERED me a FINAL 4 deal with him Bret and Shirin.... So it may appear as the CRETE GUYS are controlling this game BUT I have been in the middle socializing and planting seeds to separate these GUYS....KEEPING MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER ALL GAME... Like I have been in on EVERY MOVE and honestly since the MERGE working the closest with Bret and Jacob as well as Shirin soo why would I flip because someone doesn't know or see my game? IT ISN'T MEANT TO BE SEEN I AM PLAYING A NINJA GAME🥷🥷🥷💯💯....It is not a loyal based game but if path is smooth why cause a ruckus... I legit said from day 1 I don't need to win challenges because I have a great social game yes I will try to win one or two going forward but I have a whole boot order in my head.. most times when you talk a round or two ahead these players don't want to discuss that's how I know your playing checkers and not chess... only 3 players I think left are true gamers that's Me Lindsey and Wendell and after tonight one of them will be gone.... so I will do Jay like I did Lindsey I will continue to tell his plan to the alliance play the bestie that is looking out and loyal until your gone or I need you to trip... like even when Lindsey played her idol it was a great move because it firmly planted me with the Crete guys and made her enemy number one when we had just created an alliance of 6 WITH the Crete guys minus Bret who was still voting with us... she helped Brets game too soo I kept him close and will continue because of his idol I want to make a move with him and Jay next against Wendell after lindsey goes then blindside him with the idol at 6 by making him feel super secure I just need Shirin in to make these moves with me but I may not take him out with the idol but Wendell I think is better option than Jay who just Tripped up bad.... Like if yiu look at my vote records I have voted with majority every round besides when Nina left DUE TO COVID And Tribal Was canceled.. But even when BOTH IDOLS were Played I voted in the Majority... And only 2 votes I DIDNT lead the charge on who went and that was when my BOY Bradley went instead of Jay I just voted with majority and When Jessica went I knew every name as an option on every vote but only thing I didn't FACTOR was either of the Idols played by Lindsey and Ricard... BUT I feel like people will be more worried about IMMUNITY COMP wins than IDOLS now that Rachel the Comp Queen is voted out... I never came to play a challenge beast game soo I'm not mad i haven't won immunity I came to play a Dr.Will  and Sandra style game and try to keep my ego in check because THIS EGO IS HUGE!! LIKE CHECK IT AT THE DOOR BROTHA BECAUSE EGO WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF ME... As far as Comps go I worry about Wendell and then Jay the most... no body else is a comp beast 🤣.... Not even Lindsey 🥴😑🤣 and as far as Idol and advantages I feel the only one left is Brets public idol and it was sooo obvious it was going to be given to a player😆 but I'm happy Bret got it only person. I'd be happier to get it would be Shirin...But Bret would be my second pick I feel us getting closer as game continues I know I am hated but I feel if I can tell my journey to the jury I truly have a chance at flipping some votes and winning soo I just need to maintain the relationships I've built because my social game is key!! LIKE Personally I am very close with Jay and Wendell but strategically i am closer with Bret and Jacob and the only player that I have a combo of both with is Shirin at this point.... I don't even think I had that with lindsey it was mainly strategic... I THINK I'll remain friends with probably 4 player from this season but only time shall tell...AND I DID APPLY AND AM KINDA DISAPPOINTED I WASNT CHOSEN FOR ISOLATED THIS UPCOMING SEASON 😔 

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Soo I bullshitted Jay after the challenge with shirin just incase of any switch of names or bullshit advantages and he truly believes the vote will be on Wendell but instead I finally get to SLAY Lindsey and make Jay look even less trustworthy and foolish sorry bro not Sorry 

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts