--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.
Will liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Will
My top Ally is Shirin I had nooooo intention on voting Shirin..... Ricard and Lindsey's social game is Garbage like yiu been with me this whole game and really thought I'd vote shirin out......but Not gonna lie Ricard was the better of the 2 to go for me like that's why I had to let him go..... YES I BULLSHITTED HIM I DON'T CARE HE LIED AND BERATED ME .....BOOY SOOO I CALMED AND SOOTHED YIU LIKE A HAIRLESS CAT AS I TOOK YIU TO BE PUT DOWN.... BOY BYEEEEEE HE HAS A TEMPER IIT WAS FUNNY 😍 😈🀣🀣🀣🀣....Because Yes I may not care for Lindsey but she knows she's on borrowed time.... HE OFFERED ME A WISHY WASHY FINAL 3.... NAW BRO YIUR DESPERATE NOT ME I'LL PASS.... AND NOW THAT I MADE THIS MOVE.... EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMMA WANTS TO WORK WITH ME SOOO LET THIS GOATTTTT BAAAAAHHHHH BAAAAHHHHH BAAAAAHHHH🐐🐐🐐 .... I GUESS YALL CAN CALL ME KING GOAT I TOLD YALL I WAS GONNA FLIP THIS GAME UPSIDE DOWN AND NEVER NEED A COMP WIN.... I THOUGHT MY TIME SUCKED AND THAT I THREW THAT LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AND BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY...... HOW YIUR BOY END UP 1 OF 4 PEOPLE TO GET IT RIGHT LIKE I AINT EVEN TRY ON THAT I WAS SHOOK AF AND LIKE DAMN PAPI YIU MAYBE A MENTAL CHALLENGE BEAST AND NOT REALISE IT πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° ALL FROM MY COMFY SIT OUT BENCH..... YALL TALK ABOUT NEEDING COMP WINS TO WIN MY SOCIAL GAME IS WINNING BROO NOT TO SOUND BIG HEADED BUT LINDSEY SOOO THOUGHT IT WAS HER AND I TRIED TO BREAK THIS BISH FOR FLIPPING BUT SHE AINT EVEN NEXT ON MY HIT LIST OR IS SHE LOL.... I just know if I were to rank everyone I'd say it goes this order...... Shirin Jay Bret Erika Wendell Jacob Lindsey Rachel..... Rachel is a non factor besides winning challenges if she didn't..... she would be a pet goat for all....the only other 2 I kinda consider goats would be my girl Shirin but that's my PET GOAT ..... NOW THAT TYLER IS GONE....And Jacob he's sooo weasely no lie but I won't send his annoying ass home anytime soon... I mean I do worry about deals yiu make at this point and how yiu send others home is key.... But i am from this point going forward MAKING MOVES no more going with ideas It's WILLS WAY TO THE END..... I HAVE LEAD EVERY VOTE AND BEEN IN ON EVERY MOVE LIKE IM HERE TO WIN NOT FOR A $100 GIFT CARD...AFTER THIS GAME I PLAYED ID LIKE MY $200.... DID YALL SEE HOW I FLIPPED JEFFREYS QUESTION ON HIM AT TRIBAL... AND ZINKLAND GOT ALL BUTT HURT TRYING TO GO FOR THE WAY I WRITE YIU.... PURPOSELY SORRY IM NOT VANILLLA LIKE YO ICE CREAM BOO😈🀣🀣🀣 AND THEN THEY LOCKED US ALL OUT TRIBAL RIGHT AFTER....I ALMOST FEEL LIKE RICARD LOST HIS SHIYYYY 🀣🀣😈😈😈😍😍😍😍😍😍..... LIKE I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS VOTE BISH BOY PLAYED ME .... HE WOULDNT OF HAD IDOL WITH OUT ME AND HE WAS NEVER PART OF MY END GAME.... I DO FEEL I GOT THE VOTES IF I CAN MAKE IT TO MY FINAL DESTINATION .... LIKE NO I DONT THINK ID BE BITTER BUT I AM GIING TO BE A TOUGH JUROR.... Like Erika had the nerve to threaten me that if she's on jury ahe will vote a Crete guy..... I TOLD THIS BISH WELL LET ME HELP YIU OUT DONT THREATEN ME I DON'T SCARE EASILY....Then she wanna backtrack like nooo that's not what I was saying....OOOoooo Really???Β  YEA THAT WAS FUNNY AF... And idk how to guarantee that a jury is going to vote for me but I am not going to stop playing the game I am.... I feel EVERY JUROR HAS ME DOWN AS A THREAT TO WIN...RICARD GENIE AND LINDSEY MAY BUT THOSE ARE CALLED SOUR APPLES... I feel I have a good shot against Jacob Bret And Shirin for Certain... I almost want to go to the End with 2 Crete guys because That will split a lot of votes and increase my odds a lot a lot I feel... I just need to play these next few rounds right and keep Wendell Shirin and Jay close because Jay will keep Jacob close and increase my odds of things going my direction....I almost feel I may want to get Lindsey out next over Rachel because Rachel is such a non factor in this game... But we are down in numbers as far as Rhodes people lol if this was Rhodes still I'd be like HELL YEA FINAL 4!!! BUT I DID MAKE SINGLE DIGITS OUT OF 40 PLAYERS AND IM VERY PROUDD OF MY GAME SOO FAR WHETHER I GET LIKES OR NO LIKES I KNOW THE GAME I PLAYED AND JUST NEED A CHANCE TO TELL JURY....LIKE LINDSEY TANKED HER GAME SAVING RACHEL...I TOLD HER AND ASKED HER IF SHE'D CHANGE AND SHE WOULDN'T EVEN DISCUSS THE IDEA AND I SHOULD OF KNEW SHE HAD THE IDOL..SINCE BEFORE DOM WENT I FOUND OUT...... BUT IT WAS GREAT FOR MY GAME BECAUSE TAYLOR WENT WHO I WANTED OUT AT MERGE... THE CRETE GUYS LOST COMPLETEΒ  TRUST IN HER AMD I PICKED IT ALL UP..... THANKS BOOπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜... Sooo now I know Jay and Bret both want to talk with me about thoughts and ideas moving forward... And Wendell already offered me a F3 with him and Shirin soo I got that too ASWELL AS A F2 with JacobΒ  AND I know Erika still wants to work with me the only one I know for certain that doesn't is Rachel she is a women scorned 🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.... BURN BISH πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😈😈..Β  SHE ACTS LIKE SHE BEEN BURNT WORST THAN A BISH THAT GOT GONORRHEA...BUT WHAT DOES WILL KNOW...ALL I KNOW IS I AM HERE TO PLAY MY ASS OFF TIL THE BITTER END...My stranded experience has been AMAZING LIKE A TOXIC ASS RELATIONSHIP..... That yiu just need more of and yiu don't understand why.... I have Had such beautiful highs from blindside to blindsided which I would equate to catching that HOE in BEDΒ  with someone SHE SAY SHE JUST A FRIEND.......BUT I AINT GIVING UP WILL THRIVES IN CHAOS AND CRAZYINESS.... LIKE I WANTED TO SIT BACK AND NOT TALK UP AT TRIBAL BUT I HAD TO BOSS UP TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE IT WOULD BE LINDSEY....INCASE OF A 3RD IDOL... I CAME TO PLAY I AM GOING TO LEAVE EVERYTHING ON THE ISLAND AND PLAY MY ASS OFF UNTIL YALL SEND ME MY CHECK πŸ₯°β€
Domenick, Cochran, Mike liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
Sooo I was POKING THE BEAR 🧸earlier with my GOAT HORNS.🐐... I did her the same way she did me when Tyler went ...YES I WON'T LIKE I AM A PEEETTTTYYY BISH.... SOOO She told me Tyler deserved to go...o well he got played..... SO I SAID to start the convo... Hey o realise something yiu should be happy about.. and she says what's that... I say to her... You made top 4 in Rhodes and Yiu didn't get voted out last night....I'm not gonna lie I was berated everyday by Ricard at some point during the game since Genie left...AND I WONT LIE IM HAPPPY AF TO SEE THE PRICK GO πŸ₯°.... she says yiu probably deserved it i saidΒ Yea same as yiu HAVE SOO FAR Β but oo well he got PLAYED GOOD πŸ₯°πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ speaking about Ricard she called me a goat and more I was bored so I wantedΒ  entertainment.... she said yiu won't get my vote yiur a goat I SAID GURL I DONT WANT YIUR VOTEΒ  GURL BAAAAHHHH BAAAHH BAAHHBBYYYEEE🐐🐐🐐🐐....And I got offered to join another alliance THE GOAT ARMY it is going to be me Jacob Bret And Shirin and for now us 4 are going to vote with Jay and Wendell.... and use Erika for a bit and vote Lindsey out nextΒ  if Rachel wins immunity.. but I GOT SOO MANY OFFERS ON TABLE RIGHT NOW...
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
By Will
Well maybe on occasion I'll post an emote but I think it's time I start giving a little bit of my game strategy.... I started miss spelling Yiu... all other shit i misspelll Is 1 of 3 reasons honestly.... I am either high and drunk and am just typing sooo fast and I literally have no time to proofread what I wrote or sometimes I write waay too much soo I don't reread what I wrote.... DO PPL REALLY DO THAT πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„but back on my strategy as to why I write Yiu how I do.... 1 as a strategy I tell people I accidentally misspelled YOU and it saved and now my phone Auto does it.... But this let's you know Two things 1 how honest and upfront people are and 2 if they will call you out if something they notice is off... And I also only have ever done it when I played tengaged 12years atleast ago was the last time i played an ORG... I don't misspell You in my real life but now I catch myself going to write it incorrectly in my real texts to people sometimes.. but it is definitely a strategy soo people wanna reach out it's a conversation starter it makes people feel yiur unique more relatable lol this fool can't even spell YOU 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜…Β  BUT EVERY CLOSE ALLY HAS ASKED WHY I DO IT... JACOB ESPECIALLY... YOU POLICE HAD FULL FORCE OUT LAST NIGHTπŸŒ™πŸŒ™πŸš”πŸš”πŸš¨πŸš¨..... BUT Same with Emojis YIU use a bunch people expect them... and when you don't they get mad 🀣 πŸ€ͺ and think your mad lol Jacob asked early on why do you use soo many emotes.... when I was mad at him I don't remember why now he's like WILLL YIUR NOT USING EMOTES ARE YOU MAD?? I miss your emojis I know your mad at me πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ soo I use them strategically now at this point JUST LIKE CAPS People expect CAPS AND EMOTES TO KNOW I AM DEFINITELY INTO THEIR PLANS πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β€β€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ..... SOO I KNOW THIS AND I PLAY SWEET BUT HAVE BEEN SASSY ACCORDING TO SHIRIN TODAY 🀣🀣πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄GURL WAIT TIL YIU READ MY CONFESSIONALS AFTER THIS SEASON... I MAYBE AMERICAS SWEETHEART BUT I am doubtful πŸ™„πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ... O BTW I'm down A FEW JURY VOTES πŸ˜„πŸ˜ˆπŸ₯΄πŸ–•πŸΎ

Β 
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
By Will
Like Yea I submitted my immunity challenge answers but I go back and forth on do I expose shit and try to win immunity or do I do throw away answers like I submitted and keep my game tight and because I'd love to answer my true feelings but once I seen that qe will put what the tribe thinks I'm not trying sorry I have a 3-3-3 split plan in place either way soo noo need to create tension when I'm heading toward the finish but don't worry guys it won't get boring I still have some great blindsides left up my sleeve toake this season.a strong finish πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ’― I'll alloborate on that more in a later confessional because some of these plans are still in motion
Mike, Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury