--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for someone else yet again tonight. How did you feel about the move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group
By Will
Soooooo over idols like IM STILL DRIVUNG THE DAMN CAR..... LIKE RACHEL LEAD THE CHARGE TO PROTECT THEN LEAD THE CHARGE ON TAKING OUT LINDSEY..... THEY COULD OF BOTH STILL HAD AN IDOL IF THEY HADNT JUST LET RACHEL GO NOW THEY LOST SHIRIN IN THE PROCESS.......BUT ALL THAT CHAOS AGAIN WAS ME I TOLD JAY IF WE WORRY ABOUT NUMBERS BEFORE TRIBAL CAUSE CHAOS AND SOOO HE DID..... BUT MAN I WORKED SOOO HARD ON TYLER AND SHIRIN TO SWITCH THEIR VOTES AND ULTIMATELY THAT IS WHAT SENT HIM HOME..... SOO I KINDA SENT TYLER HOME AS DID HE AND DAMN THAT WASNT A GOOD FEELING..... LIKE I QONT QORL WITH RICARDS BISH ASS OR LINDSEY LIKE BYEEE..... IDK IF WE MAY AGREE TO A DECOY IN RACHEL AND VOTE RICARD OR LINDSEY BUT IM RIDING THE REST MY GAME OUT WITH JAY AND SHIRIN AND WENDELL.... JACOB TOO BUT HES SHIFTY TOOO
Domenick, Cochran liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
Soooooo over idols like IM STILL DRIVING THE DAMN CAR.....But LIKE RACHEL VOTE.... I LEAD THE CHARGE TO PROTECT TYLER AND TAYLOR.... THEN LEAD THE CHARGE ON TAKING OUT LINDSEY..... BUT LINDSEY WANTED RACHEL OUT TOOO .... LOLE THESE ODIOTS....THEY COULD OF BOTH STILL HAD AN IDOL IF THEY HAD JUST LET RACHEL GO NOW THEY LOST SHIRIN IN THE PROCESS.......BUT ALL THAT CHAOS AGAIN WAS MY MOVE FROM EARLIER YESTERDAY ....I TOLD JAY HIS NAME WAS GOING AROUND.... AND IF WE WORRY ABOUT NUMBERS BEFORE TRIBAL CAUSE CHAOS AT TRIBAL AND SOOO HE DID....WHIL I ATE POPCPRN AND WATCHED ..... BUT MAN I WORKED SOOO HARD ON TYLER AND SHIRIN TO SWITCH THEIR VOTES AND ULTIMATELY THAT IS WHAT SENT HIM HOME..... SOO I KINDA SENT TYLER HOME BUT BY ACCIDENT IF THEY HAD VOTED JAY TYLER WOULD BE HERE....I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD....AS DID HE AND DAMN THAT WASNT A GOOD FEELING..... LIKE I WONT WORK WITH RICARDS BISH ASS OR LINDSEY LIKE BYEEE..... IDK I MAY BUT I DONT WANT TOO .... BUT WE MAY TRY TO PLAY THOSE 3 IF WE MAY AGREE TO A DECOY IN RACHEL AND VOTE RICARD OR LINDSEY BUT IM RIDING THE REST MY GAME OUT WITH JAY AND SHIRIN AND WENDELL.... JACOB TOO BUT HES SHIFTY TOOO SOMETIMES.... BUT If Rachel wins immunity I am sending Ricard home since they think we are voting Lindsey.... Like why not send our challenge threat Rachel home and she can go any point after Like she's on expired time but Idk I am also trying to build a solid 5 for myself with Shirin Jay Wendell and Jacob soo we shall see because Yall know I been playing my ass off and all votes have gone my way WITH OUT MY ASS EVER WINNING A DAMN CHALLENGE..... LIKE  I NEED A VOTE TO GO MY WAY ITS BEEN FRUSTRATING AF
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
By Will
Sooo Erika is trying sooo hard to campaign for Lindsey.... GIRL don't get yiur ass sent home FIGHTING FOR A BISH THAT WOULDNT DO THE SAME..... a bish not worth the shiy on yiur shoe ... like THIS BISH IS LOOKING MORE EXPIRED THAN THE GREENS AT A FOOD BANK GIRLLLL BYYYYEEEEE I SOOO CANT AND SHES PLAYING THE VICTIM.... OOO WILL BLOCKED ME ...... OOOOO YES BISH MY BLOCK GAME IS STRONG...... BUT I BEEN UNBLOCKRD YIUR ASS AN HOUR LATER .... I JUST HAD TO BLOCK YIU SO I AINT DOG YIUR BISH ASS ......BUT YEA SHE BEEN UNBLOCKED BUT I AINT TELLING YIU THIS... I AINT TELLING YIU SHIY ANYMORE 
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
By Will
Soo Erika asked if I'd unblock Lindsey... So I did I heard all the shit she threw at the wall.... SMELT OF DESPERATION BADD🤢💩💩...Sooo did Ricards too...... But I'm bullshittimg those 3 hard why not like I'm a Yes man now oo yea idk I am trying to make them think the vote will be Shirin and imma vote with yall.... BUT HELL NAW YALL LOOK AND SMELL LIKE FISH FLOPPING OUT OF WATER...Like all 6 of us are entertaining their bull shit but we are solid Tonight Rachel will go but if she wins immunity It will be Ricard... Lindsey is soooo nervous and desperate I am gonna make her think and wish she had played her idol TONIGHT And then I will let the Vote fall on Rachel or Ricard... like watch should be another fun tribal while I sit back

Will

• Jury
By Will
Sooo Lindsey is being seen by all they see her desperation... SHE'S like a wounded animal I almost feel bad for her bc I'm SUCH A HUGE ANIMAL LOVER... LIKE SHE SAID THIS TO ME BC SHE WAS HURT 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣"Dude i really don't care. You're a goat. You are a flipper. Nobody respects you. You won't get the votes. If I'm wrong I'm wrong".... OOO CHILD IDK QHAT IMMA DO WITH YIU LASHING OUT LIKE THIS... BUT NOT GONNA LIE IM MCLOVING IT... Ricard is trying soo hard to say why would I take Shirin when she's a goat she hasn't done shit and yadda yadda... not gonna lie do I save her bc at 9 is when I do feel game flips but I came to break up tribe lines and male moves amd play but mot just flip to flip....at this point I believe I'm riding with Shirin no lie....but I'm agreeing to all the bs and deciding at tribal what will be best for me.... stay tuned should be another fun one

Will

• Jury
By Will
I know i got 1 wrong in immunity challenge For sure.... Well I wanted to look like I tried but just sucks at life and wait to see who wins and puts bigger target on Thiessen IM ready but idk I may flip because Erika and Ricard offered me a final 3 today as did Wendell and Shirin soo my options are open and then I have my old deal with Lindsey and Jacob if I wanted it lol I just know I got options and I may need options again at tribal

Will

• Jury