--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were yiu in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I almost feel like why am I doing confessionals?? EVERY TIME YALL THROW A WRENCH IN MY PLANS... AM I DISLIKED???LIKE I AM literally Running all these moves....  and I feel getting no questions at tribal let alone any likes on my confessionals while others get all kinds of love from lurkers people talk about confessionals sometimes.... LIKE Idk it's funny Yall talk about Bret not talking at tribal but Yall ask the same IRRELEVANT players round after round questions while I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs..... I ran that move  and every move besides when Bradley went......  like I absolutely loved Genie but I lead that all these huge blindsides have been me yes last was Jess instead of Taylor... but why would I push another name when I learned from Bradley vote... Like idc that Duo needed  split.... now I am going to target Rachel next then Bret or I may just jump back and take out Lindsey my options are open I'm just almost feeling like she's getting credit for all these moves if I'm not getting credit.... and sorry but I realise I can't take yiu to the end.... like idk I'm not doing emojis anymore it takes longer and why do that when my confessionals are sooo boring ..... But next is Rachel or Lindsey I may try to pull a coup and flip it but idk I know I'd have 5 in Tyler Rachel Ricard shirin but I'd need 2 more Bret? And someone else idk yet who?
Cochran, Mike liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I'm not going to lie to you, I enjoy your updates more without the emotes. 🐝 And would absolutely love a video confessional. 

But really, don't sweat the shit in Tribals, Will. We can all see the game you're playing and things you have done. Questions in tribal don't prove your worth as a gamer or how you're playing. I can promise you that.

Keep your eyes on the prize and head in the game, and just play. You are appreciated here hella. 🖤
Will, Domenick liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom
Sooo I'm sooo over this season.... Like I legit looked out for Tyler too the bitter end and am thrown under the bus.... Like don't get me wrong I can handle the heat I'm just Over these whack ass people STRAIGHT SNITCH BISHES..... LIKE STOP Where I'm from we don't do that shiy... like frfr I'm sooo over all these people from Tyler throwing me under the bus to Jacob's IRRELEVANT goat ass like bro and don't even get me started on some of these other players idc if I'm viewed as the villain at this point I'm about to flip some shit like crazy  if I even hear my name like if this is a blindside yall ARE SLOPPY AF..... like imma be nice let me stop FOORREAL .... LIKE if insurvive this vote yall are going tooo see a whole new ruthless wheel that's COMKNG FOR JUGULARS....WE ARE PAST THE TEAM PHASE SOO NOW TIME TO PLAY SOLO AND SHOW THESE BISHES..... HOW I DO 

Will

• Jury
Sooo now to get out this bs I Have to take it further than  implementing my 3Ds damn Yall soo I had to play like this is too much I might quit when actually I'm more pissed than. Anything and would never quit and people are telling me it's not even my name going around.... REMEMBER I said I wanna see the angry Latin fired up.... WELL I GOT IT .... THEN I HAD TO BOSS UP  and tell him straight up... I'm not apologizing JUST BC ALL ARE SCARED TO OWN UP IM NOT.... I VOTED GENIE AND IT WAS A SMART MOVE FOR ME.... then he's like yiu don't gotta get LOUD .... LIKE SANDRA SAYS I CAN GET LOUD TOOO..... But forreal idk if we are good he said he wants to work with me but I don't believe his ass as far as he expects anyone to believe that he was loyal to me...BOY yiu barely talked game with me...Damn I have blindsided a lot of people and it's gonna be a rough tribal because Idk if I'll be making moves or blindside number 3 tonight I'm trying to push for Taylor to go tonight but I hope and pray it's not me I almost want to blindside Tyler after the headache he created for me today...like why would yiu make me the fall guy I saved yiur ass last 2 rounds.... but who knows I will probably shoot for Taylor to go then Rachel then Tyler.... but for now we are trying to stay a float this round and make sure it's not a Will blindside tonight 

Will

• Jury
OMFG Is this Genie bs ever going to end? LIKE I LEGIT AM SOOO ANNOYED AND OVER IT AND ITS STILL EARLY .....DOO I SERIOUSLY MAKE PPL BUT HURT THIS MUCH? like it's wild but vote is between Tyler and Taylor and I am happy it will be Taylor but kinda wish I could tell him to play an idol because Idk it could be me .... I am voting rqndom tonight lol and let the battle lines fight probably 6 on Tay and 6 on Ty? I'm again still trying to protect this fool and switch vote onto Rachel if she don't win immunity but I legit tooook a HARD ASSS hit from that Genie vote.... Like a damn BOULDER hit me 

Will

• Jury