--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you.
  1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?
  2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?
  3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
?

REACTION.... 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🍾🍾🍾🍾ECSTATIC 🥳🎉🎉🍺🍻I mean I knew the vote was going to be Jess👩🏻‍🦰 or Taylor🧔🏻 to split that Duo up 2️⃣0️⃣minutes after we merged⁉️ Like I had to DOO SOOOOO much DAMAGE CONTROL after that VOTE🤬🙈🙊🙉......BUT
YES I also did a lot of pre work before tribal🔥🎆... like I talked with Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and Wendell🧑🏾 about it .....I Said🗣 We may not vote together first vote..... BUT I do WANT us to work together💙💯.... I mean Wendell🧑🏾 agreed both Jess👩🏻‍🦰 and Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ were HUGE threats💯💯... Like they assumed I was talking🗣 about Bret👨🏻... BUT CONVOS I HAD with Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and Jay🧑🏻 I was speaking on Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 the whole time🤣🤥🤥... But I am DEFINITELY excited it went our way🍾🍾🥳.... AND I GOT AN IDOL CLUE⚜🔍TOOO from Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ AND Had to Play My 3️⃣ Ds.... Deflect idea as Genies👩🏻 to Wendell🧑🏾..... Denied I even knew until before vote🤷🏾‍♂️ with Jacob👨🏻‍🦱..... and played Dumb🤤🥴 with Jay🧑🏻 on how he didn't communicate properly.🤷🏾‍♂️🤣🤣😆😆So I was worried 😨😰... and next step I am creating 2️⃣ ALLIANCES me and Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ will be in 1️⃣ with our 4️⃣OGMaus Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ and Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 and a NEW ONE WITH Erika👧🏾Jay🧑🏻 Jacob🧑🏻🦱Wendell🧑🏾and Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ of course.... To trim the fat✂️🥩 OFF these original GAMES🎮... So once again WE GOT OPTIONS🥰💪🏾💯💙... Soooo this round I HAVE A HUGE move imma take a HUGE SHOT 🎯🎯🎯at Genie👩🏻🙈🙈🙈.... I almost feel Taylor🧔🏻 is the shot .....then take out Genie👩🏻 but my gut says now⁉️😆🥴 Soooo I need to weigh out repercussions⚖ of this move🤔🤔🤔🤔 because Ricard👨🏾‍🦳will be pissseddd🤬🤬😤😱😱..... and we are sooooo close💞🥰💯but I could never tell him it's Genies👩🏻 time🎯🎯⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️.....Like I'm starting to wonder if I'm liked💕💕💕🥴🥴🥴🥴🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄I'm literally RUNNING A MASTERCLASS♟♟ AND BETWEEN MY LIKES 👍AND LACK OF QUESTIONING🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪🤪 AT TRIBAL🔥🎆 YIUD THINK IM IRRELEVANT🙄🙄 ON STRANDED🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️.... When I think of this game🎮 I am yet to vote wrong👏🏾👏🏾 or be on the wrong side OF NUMBERS besides when tribal🔥🎆was canceled🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️ soo long ago DUE TO COVID🤢🤕....But I do feel I am in the driver seat 🚘🚗 AND HAVE BEEN PUTTING SOO MUCH WORK IN TODAY💯💯💙💙💙.... I got 9️⃣ votes locked in on Genie🧑🏻..I'm soo sorry but I feel if not now WHEN🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ she is to intuitive🥰 and will see it👀👀 but damn I had To LIE LIKE NOT LIE AND SAY I HAVENT HEARD YIUR NAME😑😑😑🤐🤐🤐🤥🤥🤥.. BUT FLAT OUT SAY GENIE👩🏻 AMD RICARD👨🏾‍🦳 ARE PUSHING FOR TYLER👱🏻‍♂️.....And to try and rebuild trust back with Jay🧑🏻 I gave him my idol clue ⚜🔍 that Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ shared with me🥰🥰a small olive branch🫒 to rebuild trust💯💯🥰🥰🥰 Thank Yiu Rachel 👱🏾‍♀️💙🥰 But as of RIGHT now Idk how Bret👨🏻 will Vote or How Erika👧🏾 will truly vote💯💯she says Genie👩🏻 but  who know both should vote Genie👩🏻🤷🏾‍♂️.. and it looks like just Ricard👨🏾‍🦳 and Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ will be blindsided🤪🤪 soooo imma try to do predamage control with Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ by talking longterm but idk how I will do damage control with Ricard👨🏾‍🦳🤷🏾‍♂️... HE IS GOING TO BE LIVID🤬🤬🤬...ARE QE GONNA SEE THAT LATIN TEMPER⁉️⁉️ I'M EXCITED🥰💯BUT NERVOUS THIS IS A BIG MOVE😱😱😱😱 but scary af to put into play..... BUT YALL KNOW WILL DIDNT COME TO PLAY SAFE💯💯🥰🥰SOOOO HERE WE GOOOO 💯💯 YALLL READY⁉️⁉️⁉️
Cochran, Dean Kowalski, Hali and 1 others liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts