--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
Congratulations Delos Tribe!

You really came to play!

You started one game, and then another. As we enter the home stretch (for real this time), please share your thoughts with us.

1. The game has reached the real merge! You made it to the top 14. Who are you thrilled to see? Who do you wish hadn't made it this far?

2. Were you surprised at the results of the challenge tonight? Did anyone throw it? Are there any challenge beasts emerging to worry about?

3. How did the vote decision go from your perspective, are you happy with how it went down? Who was calling the shots on your last tribe? Will that continue?

4. As we move into the final stage of the game, please give us a quick trust ranking of the new
Delos tribe.

5. So now what?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Soo WE MERGED🥳🥳🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂🍻🍻💙💙💙💯💯..... Not gonna lie it was hectic🤯 I had to meet 4️⃣NEW people that I'm sure ME or Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ are on THEIR radar because LEGIT they don't know US at all🤔👀👀🎯🎯...
 But there are 7 RHODES 4 OG Maus... ME🤴🏿 Linds👸🏼  Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ who I have long tern DEALS with🥰🥂..... 3 OG Kam... Genie👩🏻 Ricard🧑🏽🦳 and Erika👧🏽... So it's literally same NUMBERS on each side⁉️....BECAUSE there is 7️⃣ OG Crete ppl TOO.... Idk their OG TRIBE names but there is 5 from OGZak⁉️ Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ Taylor🧔🏻 Brett👨🏻 Jay🧑🏻 and Jess👩🏻‍🦰 and  OR 2 from OGZak tribe🤣🤣🤣⁉️...Wendell🧑🏾 and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱... so I wonder if EVERYTHING will stay meshed😬🤪 or if the game will SWITCH back to OG Crete vs OG Rhodes ⁉️because honestly NOBODY from OG Crete I trust NO LIE 💯💯🥴.... But after the few convos I've had at the MERGE I'd rank people in order of trust..... 88%Linds🙋🏼‍♀️ 59%Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 49%Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ 44%Ricard🧑🏽🦳 38%Genie👩🏻 29%Erika👧🏽 21%Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 17%Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ 14%Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 13%Jay🧑🏻 9%Taylor🧔🏻 7%Brett👨🏻 1%Wendell🧑🏾.... Like Wendell🧑🏾 is my SURVIVOR CRUSH 🥰😍😍 looks wise but Not a FAN soo far🙃😝.... Honestly tho when we MERGED I was soo EXCITED to see Tyler👱🏻‍♂️🥰💯 and Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 and light weight 🤏🏾Erika👧🏽 too🤣💯 because I know that I helped her a lot in the last swap phase🥴💯... I was sooo ANNOYED tho that Jay🧑🏻🤯 made it thru that vote😡😤 I was way too tired🥱 tho and not thinking straight🤯🥺 I should have just went with majority instead of FIGHTING to try and save Bradley😢👨🏻‍🏫 but I did end up voting him I think that was LEGIT my HARDEST vote 💔😥and I had just meet him like he helped flip my game around 💯🙅🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️and then gets BLINDSIDED but that was the original plan🎯💯🤦🏾‍♂️... I need to remember Keith's famous last words STICK TO THE PLAN💯💯⁉️⁉️⁉️....because when we had the 6️⃣ of me Linds🙋🏼‍♀️ Genie👩🏻 Ric🧑🏽🦳 Dom👦🏻 and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 the plan was Brad💁🏻 then Bradley👨🏻‍🏫but some reason Dom👦🏻 got a hard on🤥.. for THIS DARK CHOCOLATE🍫🤤🥰😍..AND DIDNT REALISE IM LIKE ROGUE FROM XMEN I GOT THAT DEADLY KISS BABY🥰😘😘🤪🤪😵😵😵😵.... SORRY but anyways that ADHD got me getting off subject🤪🙄🙄 where was I?? SO I wanted Jay🧑🏻 gone not gonna lie🎯💯 but I think I need to have more convos and figure what is best route for me BECAUSE Linds🙋🏼‍♀️ and Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ don't trust eachother🤪🤦🏾‍♂️🥴 She thought Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ took out Hali👩🏻‍🌾 .... which he did not🤦🏾‍♂️🥴🥴⁉️ from convos I've had BUT I worry about Jay🧑🏻 and Wendell🧑🏾 the most not gonna lie💯💯💯⁉️⁉️ I feel Jay🧑🏻 knows I was targeting him🥴🤣💯 but Idk who told him⁉️⁉️ But I am BEGINNING to become weary🥴👀👀👀 of GENIE👩🏻 and Lindsey's🙋🏼‍♀️ relationship no lie💯 how did a MAJORITY vote flip🤔😶 and I'm not even in on it⁉️⁉️💯💯💯 No discussion LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WILL🤴🏿🥴🥴...  I WILL FLIP LIKE A DAMN FISH🐡🐟 OUTTA WATER🐟🐟🐟..... DONT TRY AND TEST ME BOO😘😘💯💯 LIKE yall know I will🤣🤣🤣 I think I am going to play up my challenge WEAKNESS 😶😶🤑🤑  on first few immunity challenges⚜✔ to make people think of me as an EASY pull along🥸😈😈 then I will use my connections while I try to bring the ladies together👭 and take some of these GUYS out😚😚🤪🤪🤪 BOY BYE😈😈✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾 because dead ass I realise 4 of my 6 closest RELATIONSHIPS are with women 🥰🥰♀️and 2 are with other GAY men 🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🌈sooo IF that says anything I am going to try and slay 🛷an alpha💪🏾💪🏾🎯 at merge from Crete first tho I THINK..... Jay🧑🏻or Taylor 🧔🏻will be the NAMES I am going to try and push😈🎯💯 but I am going to not TRY and say any names until after the challenge results 🤣🤣 I'm just going to get STORIES 📖📚compare NOTES 📓 and go with WHAT my GUT says is the best move for me from HERE MOVING FORWARD 💯💯💯⁉️⁉️😈😈😈
Michael Snow, Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I have been building a relationship💙 with Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and go back and forth if that is the person I should work with🤔😬🤯 he gives me good vibes🥰 but Dom🧒🏻 made me weary of him 👀👀👀and Jay🧑🏻 I won't lie 💯...but I feel Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 is the path to go 💯💯💯as an ally I just don't know like my ideal 5 would be Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 Linds🙋🏼‍♀️ Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 me🤴🏿 and Ricard👨🏽‍🦳 at this point 💯💯💯 I just like their vibes no lie but none of them are connected closely🙈🥴 and they'd all want Genie👩🏻 in it soo maybe ideal 6️⃣⁉️⁉️
Cochran, Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
Sooo I feel like I hear a lot and share a lot but it doesn't seem reciprocated like Shirin told me of a split vote she heard from Lindsey so I ask Lindsey of it and Lindsey plays dumb Like Girl I might take yiu out yiu moving funny af like Jacob when I just offered yall a long term deal... Like these players are messy af
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
Soo I've Had LOTS of CONVERSATION 🗣🗣🗣... I know RHODES people seem to want to work with ME 🤴🏿🥰💙 and so does CRETE people🙈🥴😆...Plan 🅰️ is Jay's🧑🏻 Plan which is all of the cast SPLIT Votes between Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ as the MAJORITY because OGCrete worries🙈🙄 he has an idol⚜ and Brett👨🏻 as the MINORITY.... because Jay🧑🏻🗣 SAYS he did him dirty on their OGZakros tribe🤣🤣... But I'm not here to PLAY Jay's Game🧑🏻🎮 .... Soo Plan 🅱️ Is Rhodes people stay STRONG 💙💪🏾 and we all vote Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 and make them believe we are doing Plan 🅰️ and blindsiding Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ but instead we throw 7️⃣ votes on Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 and the Crete people SPLIT between Brett👨🏻 and Tyler👱🏻‍♂️...... to pull Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ and Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 closer again😉 and also break the TRIO of Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 Taylor🧔🏻and Jay🧑🏻 .....as well as keep the RIVALRY💪🏾😈🤣 of Jay and Brett going to CREATE more of a divide between CRETE and we will only inform Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ to work with us on the vote and have 8️⃣votes and 6️⃣ divided between Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ and Brett👨🏻 or option ⁉️⁉️... which is I let people believe that I am voting Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 and I tell her before VOTE and create TOTAL CHAOS AND TRY TO BLINDSIDE GENIE👩🏻?... I AM JUST PLAYING TRULY I like her but she makes me weary af she's too chill🧘🏻‍♀️🥰🥰🥴.... I definitely have OPTIONS🆎️....but not sure which is best 🥴🤔...But I think I will probably go option 🅱️.....then next round make Taylor👨🏻 think he is our target🎯🎯🤔😈🤣incase of idol⚜ and Plan 🅰️ Wendell🧑🏾 blindside😈😈🎯🎯🎯🎯just ideas to plant 🌱🌱so I can watch 👀👀them come into fruition🌴🌴😈😈😈🤴🏿🤴🏿🤴🏿🤴🏿
Loveita Adams liked this

Will

• Jury
I have been getting soo much valuable info🥰💙😈 from Jacob🧑🏻🦱 on who was on Crete swaps before the 2️⃣ games collided... he said on Zak2.0 was Brett👨🏻 and Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ and Talo2.0 Was Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 Wendell🧑🏾 Taylor🧔🏻 Jay🧑🏻 and Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 so valuable relationships to remember🥰🤓  soo many connections🤯 I need to figure who has and hasn't previously played together now🥸🤓🤓🤓... it could make yiu go mad🤯🤯👿😱😱
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
Not gonna lie I realise I don't need immunity⚜ soo do I even try🤔😱🤣👿⁉️ Like the plan is Tyler👱🏻‍♂️or Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 soo I know I don't need it at all👿🥸💙⁉️.. But not gonna lie neither option is one I truly want yet but Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 isn't a bad option at all.... But my only thing is are Crete people going to want to work with me after this round because of that move👿😱🥴🤔⁉️ Like I don't get why Crete people are soo set on working with Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ and Genie👩🏻 and the rest of us aren't included in this b.s plan????? LIKE I legit am going to let them cut Jess👩🏻‍🦰 then Wendell🧑🏾 but after that IM DONE PLAYING UNDER THE RADAR🥷🥷 I WILL EITHER GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY🔥🔥💥💥 SAVING TYLER👱🏻‍♂️ OR it's gonna be EPIC Just wait and see 👀👀👀👀because I do want to work with Rachel👱🏾‍♀️and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 long term but I ALSO see Lindsey👀🙋🏼‍♀️ getting credit and more included in moves THAT I HELP CREATE and I am going to cut her💇🏼‍♀️🤔👿🎯 I think at 1️⃣2️⃣😱 I just go BACK and FORTH as to when⏳⏳⁉️ Like I'm almost certain even if Jacob 👨🏻‍🦱doesn't want to work with me🤷🏾‍♂️ he is my FINAL 3️⃣ but that other seat I'm looking to fill right now 💺💺👀👀🔎🔎.... I'm think Ricard🧑🏾🦳at this point in the game possibly Shirin👩🏻‍🦱⁉️.... But Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 could win the GAME 🎮🏆🥇too...... I may need to keep that seat💺 VACANT for NOW 😱🤔🥴💯💯💯......  I JUST KNOW WHY CUT TYLER👱🏻‍♂️ AT 1️⃣2️⃣... THAT leaves 5️⃣ Crete people and 2️⃣ I worry about in Jay🧑🏻 and Taylor🧔🏻... like I truly want to work with Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and Kinda Wendell🧑🏾 but THE rest are a HARD NO for ME 👿🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️
Domenick liked this

Will

• Jury
Sooo I had a really good talk with Wendell🧑🏾🥰 today maybe I shouldn't close all doors🚪 before getting to know others🥴🤔🤷🏾‍♂️... But I do like his thoughts🤔🤯 of me him Erika👧🏽 Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ and Jay🧑🏻 working together as a tight 6️⃣into the merge..... but Wendell🧑🏾 and I talked about trying to build those connections and try to bring the group together at 1️⃣2️⃣ people.... SO I AM BUILDING MOVES FOR ROUNDS TO COME 🥰💯👿

Will

• Jury
Sooo I had a really good TALK 🗣 with Erika👧🏽.... I am trying to create OPTIONS 💪🏾🥰 but I also worry about OFFERING too many end game deals💯💙 ....I could see MYSELF going far with her👧🏽 Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 and Wendell🧑🏾 I'm trying to think long term like I may try to push TARGET 🎯 onto Taylor🧔🏻 next or Rachel👱🏾‍♀️ because I want to BREAK that connection she has with Genie👩🏻 and Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️... but Idk yet I have been getting to know Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 today and SURE DAFUQ AM..... trying to BEFRIEND her for that JURY VOTE 🥰🤣👿💙

Will

• Jury
Also between me and the lurkers👀👀👀 I think I may have LOST IT OFFICIALLY🤯..... I DID SOMETHING 🙄🙄🙄🤫🤫🤫🤐🤐🤐🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️...... 

I MADE A CHART📈📊..... and it is every past tribe make up of who was on which tribe📈📊...BUT MY NERDY SIDE🤓🤓🤓🤓 I DIDNT REALISE WAS IN THERE TOOOK IT A STEP FURTHER 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🤪🤪🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

SOOOOoooo I Also MADE A CHART📈📊 of how MANY times EVERY PERSON played together..... SOOOO I could see👀👀👀Thru alll the MUCKED up water that the STRANDED GODS🐲🙏🏾🐲 created with that STORM🌩 Of CRETE and RHODES Games COLLIDING💥💥💥... Like now I can see every connection of who is with who💪🏾💪🏾🥰🥰💯💯 and how many times they have played together lol I'm keeping notes 🗒🤓👿🥰
Loveita Adams liked this

Will

• Jury
Sooo AFTER THIS VOTE me and Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ had a GREAT talk🗣 and Genie👩🏻 will be NEXT for us AFTER this round.... IF Jessica👩🏻‍🦰 goes this round 🎯😵👿✌🏾... I'm sooo HAPPY we talked🥰🥰👿👿 because I WANT to take this SHOT.💉.. she is our BIGGEST threat👿💪🏾🥰.... But Lindsey🙋🏼‍♀️ did point out ANOTHER concern🥴🤔.. What IF we are making moves like PARV 👸 And RUSSELL 🤴and carrying Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 as our JESTER 🤡 only to be our SANDRA 👸🏻??? OOOOYYY VAY 🥴🥴🥴🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤣🤣🤣but we think he is a GOAT 🐐so we will keep our reliable JESTER 🤡 til the end and probably try to WORK votes for Genie👩🏻 next by PULLING in Taylor🧔🏻 Wendell🧑🏾Shirin👩🏻‍🦱 Tyler👱🏻‍♂️ and Jacob👨🏻‍🦱 on the vote and TRY to PIN the Jess👩🏻‍🦰🙈blindside on Genie👩🏻.... Soooo SORRY girl but if this happens I see my name on that CHECK 🤑🤑💰💰🍾🍾... I told yall I'm PLANTING seeds🌱 and making this SEASON EPIC 💥💥💯🥰👿🥷🥷🥷

Will

• Jury