--8th Place - Voted out 6-2--
(Some of) You guys know the drill by now. Let's get into it, leave out no details.
  1. Tonight's challenge was a ranking-based one. Were you shocked or surprised at where the averages were? How do you feel about your place on the overall social ranking, do you agree with it? How about your reaction for the other tribe's ranking?
  2. What is the best moment of your game so far? Whether it be a move, a strategy, a bond, etc.
  3. Most people look at 3 main pillars for Survivor: Strategic, Physical, and Social game. As of right now, which one is your strongest and which one is your weakest, and why?
  4. Who has overstayed their welcome the most in this game? Who do you think went home too early?
  5. How does tonight's boot affect you and your game going forward?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
Talk about a D-O-O-S-E-Y๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ...... SOO D-O-M๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ˆโœŒ๐ŸพWENT.... OMG MY HEART ๐Ÿ’“WAS BEATING OUT MY CHEST... I SWEAR I LOVE TRIBALS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ† LIKE THIS!! LIKE I REALISE I AM GIVING OFF THE PERFECT PERCEPTION๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ.....I'm literally not even trying in any challenge๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ until the merge๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ because I still have more Slaying to do๐Ÿ›ท๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ..... Like Jacob๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ feels like a lost puppy๐Ÿถ.. Sorry Not Sorry๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ˆย  he has spoke to me more than EVER๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด since We took Dom๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป out DAMN THAT WAS EXHILARATING๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ..... So yes I am worthless on my tribe๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ but AGAIN I GOT OPTIONS๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏโ‰๏ธ .... IM LIKE THAT FLOATER IN THE TOILET๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉYALL CANT FLUSH ME๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ DAFUQ OUTTA HERE BROโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ.... BUT for a move like that to be played and be in the work for days๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.... And to be seen as worthless YALL ALREADY KNOW WILL's Ass played it up like omfg๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ to Dom๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ acting all paranoid acting like we were besties๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’ฏโœŒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I felt like DR EVIL stroking MY hairless cat ๐Ÿˆ MwahahHa *MY Evil laugh* ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆLIKE Yes I played yiu But Yiu deserved every second of it๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ..... STEPHANIE๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ IDK YIU BUT THIS ONES FOR YIU BABYGIRL๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ ....ย  But ok back to game talk lol So my path๐Ÿ›ฃ is looking much brighter๐Ÿ’ก I'd Say I just need to keep that ego and paranoia in checkโœ” like how DOES GENIE๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป DO IT SOO WELLโ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ... But I kinda wanna go to tribal๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ† again and Vote Jay๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปout next like the kid is sweet๐Ÿฅฐbut Yiu will beast mode๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ a merge I feel and he's way more social and better connected than Jacob๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ.... But Yall know this move Could have Never been done with out MY RIDE OR DIE... Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผshe had to listen to Doms bs way more than me I felt for get because Legit I had to checkโœ”๐Ÿ’ฏโ‰๏ธ him yesterday too he questionedโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธโ‰๏ธ me soo much about a damn idolโšœ like BROOOOOOOO CALM BREATHE CRAY CRAY ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜œ But AGAIN WE DID SOO MUCH WORK LAST FEW DAYS TO BOOT DOM๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป... I know Lindsey๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and me are in this until the wheels fall off BUT LINDS๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ was super sad๐Ÿ˜ญ that Hali๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ went she definitely went waaay too soon... I also would of liked to play with Steph๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ I heard she was like me and Linds a scrappy player๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ.... But Linds is the one constant in my game like I love๐Ÿ’™ our bond๐Ÿฅฐ frfr THEN PROBABLY OUR MOVES WE MADE TOGETHER TIFF AND BRAD AND DOM. ... Soo would hope we make final swap together๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ I'd be soo ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญif we didn't like I feel stranded Gods๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ have been with us and put us together so we can make this season THE SEASON TO SEE ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€SEASON 4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ... LIKE WHEN ITS ALL DONE I WANNA SAY WE DID THAT SHIY๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ!!! AND NOW THAT DOMS๐Ÿง’๐Ÿป GONE WE NEED TYLER๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿป OUT AND WE CAN SAY WE DID THAT SHIY๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ BUT I DEFINITELY SEE A LIGHT๐Ÿ’ก IN THE TUNNEL๐Ÿš‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏย 
Mike, Cochran, John liked this

Will

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Loving the dislikes by Dom๐Ÿง’๐Ÿปย  WE Sleighed๐Ÿ›ท๐Ÿ˜ˆย  and bathed๐Ÿ›ย  in his blood๐Ÿฉธ.... BOY BYEโœŒ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ’ฏ AND YALL USING MY YIU Iย  ๐Ÿ’™ IT .....BUT DID YALL NOTICE ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€THE YIU POLICE๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ.....officer Jacob๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿš” ...REPORTING FOR DUTY๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏย  BEWARRE 5-0 IS OUT IN FULL FORCE IF YIU SAY YIU WRONG๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš”๐Ÿš”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏย ย Quick Replyย ย ย 
Mike, Cochran liked this

Will

• Jury
I'm bored nobody is around but officer Jacob๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿš” soo I'm stroking his ego and entertaining his game talk๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ—ฃ but vote tonight will be split 3 on him๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ 3 on Jay๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป If he plays an idolโšœ Jay will go if not Jay๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป goes in a revote๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ˆ ....Jay is way more connected socially and he's more of a physical threat๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ and has been known to find idolsโšœ too... So should be easy Voteโœ” and then I'm hoping it's not a swap but an actual MERGE! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐ŸพBUT WE ARE THROWING IT TONIGHT TOO๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคฃ... Jacob๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ is telling me we should vote Bradley๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ and all the reasons he wants Bradley gone are music to my ears๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿพ as to why Bradley is a constant in my game ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ฏ.. Bradley doesn't talk to himโœ”... Bradley talks to WILL ALOT... Bradley has no bodyโœ”.... BRADLEY HAS WILL.... BRADLEY SUCKS AT CHALLENGESโœ”... WILL SUCKS AT CHALLENGES... THEN he said yiur keeping him huh?๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Cochran, Sherri, John and 1 others liked this

Will

• Jury